• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Demons attack primary school students in Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

evil ways

XS+ said:
"They're not people Fenton, they're DEMONS."
frailty.jpg

calder

I think in this case it's less stupid and more just uneducated/superstitious.

Acting on the parents' report, the Kiboga resident district commissioner (rdc), Margaret Kasaija, ordered for the arrest of Sserunkuuma and the closure of the school until the demons would be driven out of the school. Sserunkuuma is still in detention.

"I wonder why people really acquire demons and resort to bewitching others," Kasaija lamented before she cautioned the public against acquiring demons.

Ok, that's just stupid.

Buggy Loop

Gold Member
"I wonder why people really acquire demons and resort to bewitching others," Kasaija lamented before she cautioned the public against acquiring demons.

Thanks for warning me about acquiring demons for my own personal goals, miss Kasaija, your advices surely has saved my own life, and 300 virgins.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
And now a compeltely different worldview...

As a Christian I can't immediately disregard this. My dad was into witchcraft, in fact that is how he eventually came to Christ, then I have heard very crazy things from friends who went on missions. I do realize this may be nothing spiritual, but I really have to ask, what you guy's think this is?

The demons reportedly affected primary four, five, six and seven pupils below 12 years. When attacked, the pupils gabble and run around the compound. Others undress and foam around their mouths.

They also shake violently as if shocked by an electric current.
A great deal of kids start blitzing out and/or seizing all at once, what caused it?

If these are demons though, it's rather typical. Someone is afflicted, they perform some ritual and they leave, but everyone knows they can very well come back. Jesus explains why this is in Matthew 12, it holds people to their false practices without ever really being free from it.

Willco

Hollywood Square
Dice said:
And now a compeltely different worldview...

As a Christian I can't immediately disregard this. My dad was into witchcraft, in fact that is how he eventually came to Christ, then I have heard very crazy things from friends who went on missions. I do realize this may be nothing spiritual, but I really have to ask, what you guy's think this is?

A great deal of kids start blitzing out and/or seizing all at once, what caused it?

If these are demons though, it's rather typical. Someone is afflicted, they perform some ritual and they leave, but everyone knows they can very well come back. Jesus explains why this is in Matthew 12.

Someone call the Looney Bin, we've got a breakout!

"The demons reportedly affected primary four, five, six and seven pupils below 12 years. When attacked, the pupils gabble and run around the compound. Others undress and foam around their mouths."

Sounds like your average child.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Sounds like someone didn't read the demon summoning manual all the way to the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom