• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Design your own PStwo ! for fun of course

Pachinko

I'm betting that likely next fall sony willl have a PStwo ready to replace the regular PS2 . All I can assume for certain is that it'll be smaller , likely will have a built in ethernet port(I mean really why not ?) but the Harddrive will still need a bay. Bearing this in mind I'd expect it to retain it's black color, the PS2 HD has a plastic backing meant to line it up color wise right ? if it doesn't well then I guess you'd only need an empty space for an HD.

So people lets see what you think a smaller PS2 would look like.

btrboyev

a pstwo might have built in ethernet, but no way will it have a HD bay..support for the thing is pretty low and it looks to stay low at this point.

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
Like PalmPSONE:

specs1_17.gif
specs1_18.gif

M3wThr33

Banned
I dunno. I'd expect the HD bay to stay in. Sony wouldn't want to alienate their FFXI or RE:Outbreak crowd. (Why is RE:O getting a sequel?)

DJ_Tet

Banned
M3wThr33 said:
I dunno. I'd expect the HD bay to stay in. Sony wouldn't want to alienate their FFXI or RE:Outbreak crowd. (Why is RE:O getting a sequel?)

I think anyone looking to get a PS2 for either of those two games already has done so. No way the new PS2 has a bay to support just two games out of thousands. The original PS2 won't disappear overnight.

Pachinko

See, I don't think it's asking too much to put an HD bay somewhere on a smaller PS2. Sure only 2 games support it but it is required by 1 of them. Previously stuff dropped from model revisions of the PS1 through the years got rid of stuff that was rarely used but never required.

also that pic above is funnny.

Top Bottom