• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
I'm in if it's okay.

Lvl 31 Warlock

PSN: MiidSoss

Just sent you a party invite.

I want in but i will be on remote play, so no mic.

Do you mind?

Have you raided via remote play before? I'm just curious how effective it is for actually playing well during a raid.

Anyway - not too concerned about the no mic part as long as you're able to hear us. If you can't hear us it'd be a no-go for me unfortunately.

Namikaze1

Switched character safely. Thank god I wasn't kicked. Still undecided about trading in my OG Gjallarhorn since I already have an upgraded one. And I don't really need two. I'm first gonna upgrade Thunderlord and Hawkmoon before I decide what to do with my OG Horn.

Sorry for the noob question, but there's so much exotic upgrade talk here that I kinda want confirmation on something:
If I bought an exotic from Xur after the latest game update, just before The Dark Below hit, then the exotic upgrades Xur offers me are useless, right?

What a boring Xur day. Good for those with old gjallarhorns though. I'll just keep all my motes and strange coins. Maybe upgrade Hawkmoon and that's it.

I hope those claws aren't the new sunbreakers/voidfangs for Warlocks but I won't be surprised if it shows up next week again.

Just sent you a party invite.

Have you raided via remote play before? I'm just curious how effective it is for actually playing well during a raid.

Anyway - not too concerned about the no mic part as long as you're able to hear us. If you can't hear us it'd be a no-go for me unfortunately.

Finished both atheon and crota last week on remote play.

I can hear fine. I just cant handle the relic on vog because of the controls on the vita.

Crota is fine.

Psn is silvertonguebr.

I'll login in now. Hunter 31.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Finished both atheon and crota last week on remote play.

I can hear fine. I just cant handle the relic on vog because of the controls on the vita.

Crota is fine.

Psn is silvertonguebr.

I'll login in now. Hunter 31.

Cool, works for me - sent you a friend request. We're chatting via party chat; are you able to join that via remote play, or should we switch to game chat?

OMFG!

Hawkmoon #2
oC84ynX.jpg

Which chest is this?

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
MildSoss and silver.tongue - you guys having PSN difficulties? I sent invites to both of you, haven't seen any response on the PS4 though.

TheOddOne

Hey Destiny-GAF,

Anybody up for the weekly Strike, right now? I’m doing “A Request From Ikorra” bounty now and the only thing I need to do is a weekly thing. No mic needed, rank doesn’t matter, and it’s on the XB1.

Add me: TheOddOne187.

Thanks!

Sorry for the noob question, but there's so much exotic upgrade talk here that I kinda want confirmation on something:
If I bought an exotic from Xur after the latest game update, just before The Dark Below hit, then the exotic upgrades Xur offers me are useless, right?
Is the max damage on your exotic 300 or 331? If it's 300, then you need to upgrade.

Shito

So, this is my first time getting an exotic during the week and have Xur sell it on Friday.
That exotic being No Land Beyond makes this especially funny. I ain't even mad, haha.

Bought upgraded G-Horn and Red Death. Only exotic left that I need to upgrade is Pocket Infinity (FFS Banshee, have a damn rare fusion in stock already)

Probably will get No Land Beyond just cause I want to own all the exotic weapons at least once

Ghazi

I'm getting tired of waiting for the GHorn, literally one of the few things I'm still playing for and it can only motivate me for so long...

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Anyone have opinions on best LMG's from Vendors?

Thing is I'm reaching 150 marks on my characters both Vangaurd/Crucible/Faction

I can roughly buy 3 Vangaurd weapons and 1 Crucible/Faction
Anything interesting, or should I just burn them on mats, cause I still need an ass-load of helium

Shito

Don't come home until later today, so I hope either tonight or tomorrow things get sorted out: as bad as Xur is this week, I'd like to at least buy him some shards to max out my pieces of armor...

Agent

Of course there is a Gjallarhorn upgrade when I do not have access to my PS4 until Wednesday. #forever300
300 is still better than no Gjallarhorn

Truphenom

Gonna have to glimmer farm so much to upgrade my ghorns and super good advice. Not sure if it's really worth it at this point. At least I can get no land beyond at least, and I need them to a actually sell that damn saint helmet!

GraveRobberX

Gonna have to glimmer farm so much to upgrade my ghorns and super good advice. Not sure if it's really worth it at this point. At least I can get no land beyond at least, and I need them to a actually sell that damn saint helmet!

Why on earth would you waste Glimmer + Exotic Shard on SGA?
Just wait till you get the bounty again, it takes roughly less than a hour or two ti finish it up, only thing to cock-block you is xur for the 1 strange coin weapon part

Seriously that is just a fucking waste, I rather break that SGA down and net me 2 exotic shards (saving you 15 strange coins in the process) and wait till the bounty cycles over again for you to repeat

Manp

let's say people will be unable to login for the next 2 days because of the psn outage/attacks, will bungie extend xur time?

ahah who am i kidding

let's say people will be unable to login for the next 2 days because of the psn outage/attacks, will bungie extend xur time?

ahah who am i kidding

Bungie does what Bungie wants. They have our money already and they couldn't care less now - or at least it certainly feels like this at times unfortunatly.

I have given up trying to connect again, will try later to see if any joy.

GraveRobberX

Jesus I still have 14 Exotics to level up to max, 4-5 will broken down for extra exotic shards due to them being duplicates, also will be getting an extra 7 from exotic bounties...

GAWD DAMN!, I need Glimmer + XP

Truphenom

Why on earth would you waste Glimmer + Exotic Shard on SGA?
Just wait till you get the bounty again, it takes roughly less than a hour or two ti finish it up, only thing to cock-block you is xur for the 1 strange coin weapon part

Seriously that is just a fucking waste, I rather break that SGA down and net me 2 exotic shards (saving you 15 strange coins in the process) and wait till the bounty cycles over again for you to repeat

I have plenty of shards so that isn't a problem, but you're prob right as far as wasting the glimmer tho. I just hate seeing the exotic bounty waste my slots : (

Top Bottom