• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

realcZk

Bought her a Wii U with Bayonetta 2, Smash, Wind Waker, Donkey Kong, 2 pro controllers, and a necklace. Yeah, shit was expensive.

start that wii u software update asap bro, it takes forever and knowing nintendo the eshop will probably be down on christmas

Hyun Sai

Nope. My Hunter is wayyy over intellect. Like 340 or something. I got a better pair of gloves with int/discipline but I'm not maxing those now. Shards are way too valuable for that.

Ok, it's just RNG being RNG I guess.

I've got a chest with full STR, gloves with DIS / STR, and boots with INT / STR.

A luck my exotic helmet is full INT.

39 shards left to go lvl 32 though :(

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
People are usually quick to join raid groups I form, but when I want to do other stuff no one wants to join or help out, so it'll make me feel less disappointed if I don't have to form the group.

You are Rhadamathus, son of Zeus and Europa. As a king you must lead the people. LOL.

noomi

Got a Hawkmoon finally from a Roc strike this morning. I have almost every exotic except for the PS exclusives and been playing nonstop since launch. Great early christmas present, it rocks.

Made up for my crappy nightfall loot- 9 coins, devil you dont-meh (has field scout though) and 5 coins.

Posts like this make me happy and give me hope. I have never received any exotics from a strike and I'm sure the chances are something like .000001% but I think I'm going to run some today and see what happens :)

Namikaze1

Plenty of deals online. Let me know next time for other shit and I'll help you look for deals, bro.
I actually ordered a ton of shit for friends and family from amazon and the like from the comfort of my home. I just didn't buy something for myself. And since I recently got my Christmas bonus I decided to treat myself just this once.

Nice, I recently bought this for my living room:http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sharp-a...lver/7027024.p?id=1219247175580&skuId=7027024

Edit: OMG it went down 500 bucks and it's still within the return window so I can get that 500 bucks back, wooooooooooooo! Thanks, Nami!
your welcome. :)

Namikaze1

Now GF has all the current gen consoles while I'm stuck with this ps4. Not that's care anyway since I'm focusing on building a gaming pc. So no Xbox One for me and no Wii U till Zelda U.

Got 4th Horseman from special weapon engram. Is my craptastic luck finally changing? I never get exotics from engrams and this is my second in two days now.

Frenden

Banned
My two 31s have Nightfall'd. Anyone willing to let my 28 Titan piggy back? I can bubble at least! :p

I wouldn't normally ask, but the Nexus is quick and easy compared to some.

PSN: Frenden

Navy Bean

So, we're hosting Christmas Eve and my wife asked me to set up some video games for my 8-year nephew because he's the only kid coming over. My first thought was, hmmm, perhaps I could teach him how to glimmer farm in the Exclusion Zone. Profit all around.

So, we're hosting Christmas Eve and my wife asked me to set up some video games for my 8-year nephew because he's the only kid coming over. My first thought was, hmmm, perhaps I could teach him how to glimmer farm in the Exclusion Zone. Profit all around.

Woohoo child labor.

gdt

Is Crota dropping exotics for the swordbearer? Last night I run sword, exotic. This morning I run sword, exotic.

Both exotic shotguns but still, exotics.

Is Crota dropping exotics for the swordbearer? Last night I run sword, exotic. This morning I run sword, exotic.

imgp4899.jpg

Cømet

Banned
not a fan of Star Fox and Xenoblade looks intriguing but not full price intriguing.

Duuuuuuuuude. I fite u. Starfox, proper Starfox, is amazing.

Fair enough on Xeno. Dunno what to expect myself, never played Chronicles. But, also, never ever ever pay full price for games. Never ever :p

On topic, I think I forgot to add to my last haul post that I picked up Light of the Abyss and Monte Carlo, which is now actually pretty darn good.

Time to drink and be merry! (And be careful what I post on neogaf :p ) Merry Christmas everyone!

bucyou55

Banned
1st NF - useless legendary pulse rifle

2nd NF - 10 coins, other 2 guys got a exotic weapon and exotic armor

why u do dis bungie

Namikaze1

Cømet;144649147 said:
Duuuuuuuuude. I fite u. Starfox, proper Starfox, is amazing.

Fair enough on Xeno. Dunno what to expect myself, never played Chronicles. But, also, never ever ever pay full price for games. Never ever :p
I pay full price for games from developers I know will deliver: Naughty Dog, Rockstar, Nintendo, Gamefreak, and Bioware.

hydruxo

Naw man, I ran sword last night and got nothing but 2 shards. It's just RNG.

On this Christmas eve, I'm offering a prayer for all Guardians:

"Our Father, who art in Destiny, Exotics be thy name.

Level 32 will come, when the grind is done, on Crota’s End as it was in Vault of Glass.

Give us this day our daily shards,
and forgive us our anger, when the Cryptarch would turn purples to blues.

Lead us not into Xur without coins, and deliver us from Bungie's next patch.

Hail Crota, full of cheese, Atheon's RNG is with thee.

Blessed is the Gjallarhorn among heavy weapons, and blessed is the fruit of its barrel - Wolfpack Rounds.

Holy Eris, mother of overpriced DLC, pray for us now and in the hour of hard mode raid."

Cheers!

Messiek

Congrats! I still have to kill crota with my warlock. I'll be home in 30 minutes.

joecanada

1st NF - useless legendary pulse rifle

2nd NF - 10 coins, other 2 guys got a exotic weapon and exotic armor

why u do dis bungie

you can't complain about getting a legendary from nightfall. the fact that its useless is another point, actually pulse rifles aren't as bad as they used to be.

but you still got a purple weapon from nightfall, many people have seen much worse for weeks or months on end.

3.5 hours of sleep each of the past 2 nights, 0 hours of Destiny since reset. Is it sad that I'm looking forward to Friday when I can finally play? My gf really makes it so that I can't wait until "me time".

Top Bottom