• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Uh, how do I do that? I clicked on the option and it's asking me to type it in... Where do I find the IP address to type in?

It is wired (technically). I only mentioned wifi because it tells me the router is working fine

A static (manual) IP address is only really useful if you need to open your NAT settings, but this requires you know how to get into your router.

Picked this up at the shipwright today:

zppkiy.jpg

xauuuw.jpg

I don't think I've seen the shipwright sell a rare ship before, but this one looks pretty sweet c:

it costs 7k glimmer though lol.... anyone up for some VoG glimmer farming?

I don't think I've seen the shipwright sell a rare ship before, but this one looks pretty sweet c:

Fuck I need that ship!

Outrageous fortune is my favourite and I've used it for so long and that one is an alternative to that. Gahhhh

I think I may have to log on briefly

k1t4j

Greenymac

Looking for 4 including a swordbearer for CE @ 3PM eastern...

1. Greenymac 31 hunter
2. TysonBane 31 hunter

Please quote and add yourself as I wont be in the thread constantly...Looking to make it a quick run

contagious

Neo Member

1. Greenymac 31 hunter
2. TysonBane 31 hunter

Please quote and add yourself as I wont be in the thread constantly...Looking to make it a quick run

Count me in. Aphex26.

Can be the sword dude if necessary.

Coconut

Banned

LoL blue ship isn't ugly enough. It's like wearing Gucci you are basic if you rock it.

Coconut

Banned

1. Greenymac 31 hunter
2. TysonBane 31 hunter
3. Coconut 31 Hunter (PSN KrugerrandMan)

I also have swordy person pants and wouldn't mind trying the sword stuff.

Thanks for the help guys. Turns out it wasn't the PS4 or the router that was the problem but the Powerline adaptors. After mucking around with them for a few minutes and resetting them, Internet works fine

btkadams

I already did the nightfall but now I have 2 bounties that require the nightfall soooo if anyone needs an extra person for their run, let me know! I need to kill 10 ultras or majors and just run a weekly activity.

PS4: btkadams

I logged in briefly and bought it. Couldn't resist. Then my wife started calling me...

So what is the defacto quic ked way to get enough Hy Essence to level up the legendary gear? I'very been stuck at Lvl 27 because there never seams to be a way to get enough... It's 25 min per upgrade... uugghh

ROC strikes all day.

omnigul strike with a group of 3 friends. The begining part where a lot of thrawls and other enemies come at you. I have never upgraded exotic armor as fast as doing that section over and over. As soon as she says "push forward" you kill a couple more of the enemies that spawn as then you let them kill you or you kill yourself. You can also farm glimmer while you're at it

Edit** not sure how many spawns you kill but its got to be around 200 within 2-3min. I would say you earn a couple of thousand XP per death. It's so good for leveling.

Top Bottom