• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Ganhyun

I think they want to move away from Shadow Price types because they were too damn good. They had a combination of RoF, Range and Stability which made them optimal choice in too many scenarios.

I hate that they are turning the auto rifles into peashooters basically.

Ganhyun

Instead of improving pulse rifles, they ruin AR's. Scouts are al ready pretty good.

Pretty much. PVP is full of the older Galahads, Shadow Prices, Suros, etc. No one uses the new auto rifles in PVP that I have seen. Those that do tend to get raped in the games I've actually seen them.

Doing NF and Weekly 28, 2 times. I fell asleep earlier because I just got back from one of my scholarship's seminar in Cali and I'm from DC so my bad for the people who were trying to join it with me.

SkylineRKR

I think they want to move away from Shadow Price types because they were too damn good. They had a combination of RoF, Range and Stability which made them optimal choice in too many scenarios.

Pretty sure this is the case. My Shadow Price is still a beast, with Field Scout and accuracy buff on it. Its sad that I can't get it or a samey to 331, but I just hold on to it and frankly it does it job just fine in the new content.

I love Praedyth's Timepiece for it's stability and ROF. If only it had a little more impact I would use that over any other weapon. Wonder if they're even considering buffing pulse rifles

I'd like in on that. My Lock needs a fresh run. Hunter needs up to Crota.

We can try to get a group tonight. Shouldn't be too hard to find a group i guess

What level is good for crota? I just hit 30 and I'm a bit unsure if that is high enough.

30 is fine if the group doesn't mind. You just need a minimum 31 to handle the sword

30 is OK. 31 is better. 32 is OP. 29 is terrible.
32 with the sword is ridiculous lol took 1.5 sword runs to kill him

k1t4j

Thanks to Rawr I have a Gatekeepers CP HM.

Seeing that the gorgon chest failed me, anyone wants to have a go at Atheon and GK with me?

1. kitaj84 31 hunter

Thanks to Rawr I have a Gatekeepers CP HM.

Seeing that the gorgon chest failed me, anyone wants to have a go at Atheon and GK with me?

1. kitaj84 31 hunter
I am down for this as well. I still have the Gorgon checkpoink on my titan as well now, so who ever wants to can let me know.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
If you can get a group going I'll join. Won't stop until I get Fatebringer.

Where were you guys earlier :(. I even have the Templar checkpoint.

I need that Fatebringer and to a lesser extent, the Vex.

Anybody interested in a hard VoG run from the Templar in about an hour? I'll post a sign up soon.

Actually we had four Fatebringer drops this session. Lovely.

Congrats!!

I am so salty I'm turning into jerky.

Top Bottom