• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

k1t4j

Thanks to Rawr I have a Gatekeepers CP HM.

Seeing that the gorgon chest failed me, anyone wants to have a go at Atheon and GK with me?

1. kitaj84 31 hunter
2. Katana_Strikes
3. Rawr

quote and add yourself, will send invites when we are six

Alright next crota raid/kill

1) Reaper
2) Zalware
3) Dhruv_Hanom
4) OPEN
5 )OPEN
6) OPEN

We'll be starting when we're full.

No problem, I'll catch you another time or grab some gaffers. Got the checkpoint on 3 characters.

Yep, we'll definitely raid when our time matches up :)

Shito

So, yeah, those daily missions modifiers: that would be nice if they were random.
Yeah yeah, Draksis with lightswitch because during the course of the mission there are two ambushes by melee vandals, I get it Bungie, that's very cute and all but after the 789th time it becomes a bit boring.

quote and add yourself, will send invites when we are six
1. kitaj84 31 hunter
2. Katana_Strikes
3. Rawr
4. Phaethon

I can do that. But I'd like to swap out a character so I can give the CP to some friends later.

EDIT: Fail, read that all wrong :/. Need a Gorgons CP. iRawr or you still have one?

Haybro

You activate the middle platform by stepping in it and then going up the stairs to that middle room where the swordbearer comes out. Go all the way to the back and hop on the pillar. Sit there for a second to despawn all enemies on your side and spawn the enemies on the other.

Now go back out and hop on a pillar and snipe dem Ogres. Watch out for that Swordbearer. He might be stupid but he will still be running around.

This is awesome.

Just picked up gloves and chest on a solo run with my warlock thanks to this.

wbarreda

So, yeah, those daily missions modifiers: that would be nice if they were random.
Yeah yeah, Draksis with lightswitch because during the course of the mission there are two ambushes by melee vandals, I get it Bungie, that's very cute and all but after the 789th time it becomes a bit boring.

Yeah, also having the "no flinch" modifier on every Cabal mission must be their prime directive.

E92 M3

Depends on if I get all shards on CE like i did last night...

I have about 30 radiant shards, and only the CE raid boots :/

Have multiple characters?

one reset will do it, have the shards, need the warlock chestpiece

I have the materials, but will be converting a lot of energies into shards. I think Eris will be leveled by the reset. (If Bungie restricts the amount of materials that can be converted, I'll be pissssssed)

X-Frame

Dhruv you're 32 now? Awesome!

I'd be down for a fresh CE run if you're doing it again later. I'm sure you've already done it 8 times this week though, haha.

Shito

Daily mission giving me a legendary chest engram, decoding into a titan chest with scout and sniper rifles ammo bonuses.
As someone playing mainly with those weapons, and starting levelling up a titan as his third character, I take this as a nice Christmas gift!

Top Bottom