• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Sullichin

Bought that Secret Handshake. Interested to see how I like it compared to Found Verdict in Crucible.

I don't really like the Valedectorian Rocket Launcher I bought. Grenades and Horseshoes (rockets detonate early based on proximity of targets) has screwed me a few times. Don't have clown cartridge yet. Does that proc often? 2 rockets per heavy spawn is nothing compared to how many kills I get with LMGs.

NastyBook

We can try to start a group together lol, us 2, we need 4 more. I have dearhsinger checkpoint, we could do that n crota and then beginning.
Okay, sounds good.

1. Dante316
2. GibbShift
3. gunawi
Anybody else want in at Deathsingers?

Pocket Infinity or Super Good Advice?

I already have Plan C, Murmur and Plug One maxed out.
Pocket Infinity always. Should make mincemeat of Solar shields on shitheel Cabal's during PTEs.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Also from the WHOA! department

I did the double bounty Eris trick
Handing in the 2nd set, she gave me an Exotic missive

I go to the Bounty Board and to see what it will decipher into... Nothing, it's occupying a spot but isn't turning into an Exotic Bounty
I have Bad Juju, Thorn, Invective running, so only other 2 I could get is Voice in Wilderness or Shattered Fragment, but the missive is for the other 3, which ever of the first 3 missive I finish first is gonna trigger this to let me do it again

Finished Nightfall. Got Symbiote helm for my hunter (already had upgraded version). Friend got Monte Carlo.

Went to tower and Cryptarch levels up. Purple helm engram turned into Exotic Titan helm (don't have a Titan).

So, pretty much I got 2 exotic shards today.

exYle

Hey y'all, me and my friends are looking for people to do the Hard VoG and then Crota's End on PS4 at about 3:00 PM PST, maybe later.

1) Buttchin-n-Bones Titan 31
2) Darker_Demon_13 Titan 31
3) Kizioko Hunter 31
4)
5)
6)

Send me a message!

Mindlog

Tired of wearing the crappy bond and not getting anything good you finally give up leveling Dead Orbit.
Then you hear the factions have cool looking ships so you decide to give it another go :\
First package has a bunch of crap and a strange coin :|
Then you close that window to see a new item with the postmaster.
wz0SaS0.jpg
Dead Orbit shader achieved.
Looking for help with the second chest on Crota End
You have sixty second from when you spawn. The door doesn't start closing until you enter the last room. It will always start closing at that time so you have to jump over the hole to slide in. Once I found this out it made everything much easier. You can wait out the dying shrieker blasts a bit. Going a little slower keeps you a lot safer. After several failed attempt trying to solo the chest I managed to make it first try when I took it slower.

exYle

Hey y'all, me and my friends are looking for people to do the Hard VoG and then Crota's End on PS4 at about 3:00 PM PST, maybe later.

1) Buttchin-n-Bones Titan 31
2) Darker_Demon_13 Titan 31
3) Kizioko Hunter 31
4)
5)
6)

Send me a message!

Anyone?

gdt

Goddamn I want to go home and play. Maybe I'll leave work early.

Wanna work on the brand new Universal Remote Crota dropped for me -_-

Still, it's been raining exotics for me all week.

Any opinions on 4th Horseman for PVP at least?

Mindlog

Also, the stability on the Plug One.1 fusion rifle. It goes off scale and Impact is almost at max. Kind of crazy. Going to break down my 3 300 Wizard 77 Void rifles for 1 333 Plug One void.

Top Bottom