• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Have thunderlord? Get heavy ammo? Enjoy the ten kill streak.

yea i have half a heart to switch to heavy machine guns sometimes. i can take out a group with my rocket launcher or hit someone before they round the corner, but i usually waste two on people who pop their supers or end up dodging it. heavy machine guns have a lot of ammo and can take out groups even across the map, but i don't like being exposed to fire for long. and i love my rocket launcher

Goddamn I want to go home and play. Maybe I'll leave work early.

Wanna work on the brand new Universal Remote Crota dropped for me -_-

Still, it's been raining exotics for me all week.

Any opinions on 4th Horseman for PVP at least?
Yeah I recrieved a good amount this week, however no ballerhorn or hawkmoon T_T

So I've been playing around with my new Starfire protocol that dropped this week for my warlock in the nightfall. I've got it upgraded now so that it gives me double fusion grenades. Unfortunately it doesn't stack with sunsingers double grenade perk. So the question is what is more useful? Ignite on grenades with Viking funeral, or Angel of light for the extra hovering ability on to of double fusions from the vest... High intellect means I'm getting my super more often, but the low discipline is putting a damper in my nade regen anyway.

realcZk

So I've been playing around with my new Starfire protocol that dropped this week for my warlock in the nightfall. I've got it upgraded now so that it gives me double fusion grenades. Unfortunately it doesn't stack with sunsingers double grenade perk. So the question is what is more useful? Ignite on grenades with Viking funeral, or Angel of light for the extra hovering ability on to of double fusions from the vest... High intellect means I'm getting my super more often, but the low discipline is putting a damper in my nade regen anyway.
Viking funeral imo

This game must hate me so damn much. I'm hearing people saying they're getting exotics from opening chests in the Raid and here I am after countless playthroughs of VOG and two weeks of Crota, I've never received a single exotic from any raid chest, in fact I've never gotten a single exotic from any of the raids I've done

Just did the first two chests on Crota on both characters, received a whopping 4 Radiant shards. FML.

I hate you RNG, I really really really do.

Namikaze1

Prepare to die.

(ง'̀-'́)ง
I'm coming fig!
giphy.gif

This game must hate me so damn much. I'm hearing people saying they're getting exotics from opening chests in the Raid and here I am after countless playthroughs of VOG and two weeks of Crota, I've never received a single exotic from any raid chest, in fact I've never gotten a single exotic from any of the raids I've done

Just did the first two chests on Crota on both characters, received a whopping 4 Radiant shards. FML.

I feel you. I did VoG for the first time last week and got a few shards and one chest which contained two spirit bloom.

Spirit bloom.

void666

Banned

I'm on the same boat. Get nothing but crap everytime.
Today got a heavy legendary engram. Went to the cryptarch dreaming about getting a Ghorn. Engram turned into some shitty machine gun.

Being screwed by the RNG is the rule. People getting the good stuff is the exception.

coy

This game must hate me so damn much. I'm hearing people saying they're getting exotics from opening chests in the Raid and here I am after countless playthroughs of VOG and two weeks of Crota, I've never received a single exotic from any raid chest, in fact not a freaking exotic from the whole raid.

I read your name as planetunicron and thought "cool another Transformers fan" but instead I'm a dumbass. Also, I won't sit here and say exotics will be coming because they may or may not. I got No Land Beyond from the CE chest last night that I would happily give you.

I read your name as planetunicron and thought "cool another Transformers fan" but instead I'm a dumbass. Also, I won't sit here and say exotics will be coming because they may or may not. I got No Land Beyond from the CE chest last night that I would happily give you.
Lol read it the same. Don't know which is worst, shards or no land beyond :p

I feel you. I did VoG for the first time last week and got a few shards and one chest which contained two spirit bloom.

Spirit bloom.

Two weeks in a row now I've gotten nothing but materials from Crota. Its rough. Saw someone get a shiny new patience and time from the first chest in Crotas End too. I was surprised, had no idea that chest could drop exotics considering how easy it is to get.

Lol read it the same. Don't know which is worst, shards or no land beyond :p

From what I've seen of No Land Beyond, I want nothing to do with that weapon. At least you can use shards to upgrade your armor. I don't see a use for No Land Beyond except for an exotic shard. That weapon makes no damn sense.

Top Bottom