• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

coy

i can't bring myself to dismantle it tho

something about having a full collection of exotics is something that keeps me playing

its got its hooks in me
I won't dismantle it either. We've had tuning done to exotics perhaps NLB will receive one that'll make it viable.

I'm coming fig!
giphy.gif

oh no you di'int

I won't dismantle it either. We've had tuning done to exotics perhaps NLB will receive one that'll make it viable.

i can't bring myself to dismantle it tho

something about having a full collection of exotics is something that keeps me playing

its got its hooks in me

Have you... Have you guys tried it out, though? Like, you have already tried it and still don't want to dismantle it? If it's not a one-shot kill I do not understand the iron sights and the reload speed. The entire weapon makes no sense what so ever to me

SkylineRKR

This game must hate me so damn much. I'm hearing people saying they're getting exotics from opening chests in the Raid and here I am after countless playthroughs of VOG and two weeks of Crota, I've never received a single exotic from any raid chest, in fact I've never gotten a single exotic from any of the raids I've done

Just did the first two chests on Crota on both characters, received a whopping 4 Radiant shards. FML.

I hate you RNG, I really really really do.

The very first time I got Gjallarhorn out of that chest, but that has been my only reward so far. Crota has given me Swordbreaker, Universal Remote and 3 Black Hammers. Maybe I shouldn't shard them but bring them to the fight to show the game I have that fucking thing already.

phen0m24

I tried using it during patrol missions. Once the novelty wore off, I just smh and quickly switched to another primary. :(

I tried to explain that to my son who was so excited to get it.

Couldn't put his fire out.

He'll get tired of it - he's trying to level his new Ghorn

JayHayabusa

After days in the crucible voiding I'm at the last part of Thorn. Anyone mind helping me kill this wizard?

PSN jayforone.

Much appreciated

Have you... Have you guys tried it out, though? Like, you have already tried it and still don't want to dismantle it? If it's not a one-shot kill I do not understand the iron sights and the reload speed. The entire weapon makes no sense what so ever to me

i messed around with it in nightfall a little

gave me a few decent rips when my praedyths revenge ran out

but yeah it should be the hardest hitting sniper in the game or something to make up for its .. quirks

psn still down for me too.. all i wanted to do was wake up and upgrade my Vex and thorn

In their last weekly update for the year, they mentioned that we'd get "something for our stockings" on Christmas. I'm assuming were gonna get a reward package in the mail

"Before we kick off, we should note that you should be on the lookout for some small stocking stuffers sometime after the Holidays have come and gone – a small token of our gratitude."

Actually sounds like we aren't getting anything until sometime after Xmas.

Deku Tree

"Before we kick off, we should note that you should be on the lookout for some small stocking stuffers sometime after the Holidays have come and gone – a small token of our gratitude."

Actually sounds like we aren't getting anything until sometime after Xmas.

Or not until early January maybe. New Years is part of the holiday in my world.

coy

I used it immediately. It's exotic after all. And I will put xp into it and give it a fair chance. The thought of going full asshole and pairing this with a FR in Crucible sounded amusing. However, initial impressions were quite disappointing. I don't imagine it wowing me even with the unique perk.

Note: if they are to be believed, a certain group is going to be harassing various online services today and tomorrow. So don't plan to do any heavy lifting online for a bit.

btkadams

Guys, twice I've gotten first blood medals this afternoon but it's not registering in the first blood medal bounty. Anybody run into this problem? I have gotten 4 since picking up the bounty and only 2 have registered.

JTran2003

Note: if they are to be believed, a certain group is going to be harassing various online services today and tomorrow. So don't plan to do any heavy lifting online for a bit.

Of all times why during the holiday when people can actually play. This sucks.

Lima

My third flawless rumble match using Secret Handshake. That shotgun is so stupid. Found verdict my ass. Might actually dismantle it.

Messiek

Merry Christmas DestinyGAF : ) . This was my first year on GAF and I've made a lot of friends here. This community is awesome! Love you guys <3

Top Bottom