• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Namikaze1

:lol exactly
Merry Christmas, fig!
tumblr_mp65brPtAr1snteogo5_250.gif

coy

The one bought from Vendor. Trust me if you like using shotguns in PvP do yourself a favor and buy it. The shot package perk on is amazing and let's you one shot people from stupid distances.
I think it was LordofPwn's friend that sang the praises of Shot Package in the past. I saw the perk on Secret Handshake and was quite interested in picking one up. Thanks for the recommendation!

coy

I got one from an engram. It was crap so I dismantled it. Are guys talking about the vendor version?
Yep. I also had one from a drop and liked its feel but really wanted the vendor one due to the perk.

Edit:
What's so good about secret handshake?

I've gotten 2 of them with random rolls and sharded them both
Shot Package perk that reduces the spread of your shots. That's key to its effectiveness. I sharded mine that dropped as the perks weren't all that good.

NastyBook

We need two WITH MICS for Crota CP. We got screwed on our last run, had em down to a sliver, but we need ppl snipe Knights, and the guys we had were micless.

PSN: GibbShift.

1. Dante316
2. GibbShift
3. Kruggerman
4. the_log_ride

Either I had a bit too much eggnog or I heard Eris say "You delivered us all from my son!"
It's the eggnog. She said "my suffering."

LiK

We need two WITH MICS for Crota CP. We got screwed on our last run, had em down to a sliver, but we need ppl snipe Knights, and the guys we had were micless.

i'm amazed people are still micless for Raids. when we do HM CE, gonna fucking boot anyone who's micless.

Deku Tree

It's the eggnog. She said "my suffering."

I won't enter a raid anymore with people who don't have a mic. Crota without a mic is crazy. More power to you getting him down to a sliver.

Lima

1w5ljz.png

So what you are trying to tell me is I need to carry harder. Also has anyone been in a match on Skyshock yet that actually went to full points and didn't end because time ran out?

i'm amazed people are still micless for Raids esp in a new group. when we do HM CE, gonna fucking boot anyone who's micless.

SAYS THE GUY WHO HAD NO MIC FOR HOW LONG

listening is more important than talking, although i totally understand if you don't want to have voice chat coming through your living room speakers (especially when fig is in the lobby)

LiK

:lol You were micless for our VoG HM run back when you were level 28.

How times have changed.

VoG Normal was fine micless. i did what i was told. HM was when i had to bust it out. with CE, you better not be micless unless you know your shit or have a good leader.

SAYS THE GUY WHO HAD NO MIC FOR HOW LONG

listening is more important than talking, although i totally understand if you don't want to have voice chat coming through your living room speakers (especially when fig is in the lobby)

i mean now. i was young.

Top Bottom