• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Namikaze1

SAYS THE GUY WHO HAD NO MIC FOR HOW LONG

listening is more important than talking, although i totally understand if you don't want to have voice chat coming through your living room speakers (especially when fig is in the lobby)
But I love hearing fig's heavenly voice through loud speakers. It's the only way for me to pretend as if I'm playing with a drunken sailor.

On second thought, she could make even a drunken sailor blush with what she says.

tumblr_inline_ngve5uno8D1qcsuva.gif

Zocano

Who's coming to my CE raid in a couple hours

newbies welcome

though I may be rather drunk

I'm down for it. Already have you on my Friend's List.

On a side note, y'all give Zoba too much credit, he didn't seem too impressive during the Lv30 Iron Banner. :p

Lima

Oh my god another one. Nah I'm back to rumbling on my own. Who are all these bad people playing PvP? I would like to meet one of them and spit them in the face.

NastyBook

Sorry for the boot, manp. The decision was unanimous. It's more than likely PSN and not you, but we need to finish this with players that can communicate.

Again, sorry.

we were all 29 and lik was 28. lik ranked up after atheon when we went back to the tower.

i'm not sure if fig was 30 when we beat it the next day.

Namikaze1

(◡‿◡✿)

I was the first of us to get to 30. Stay pressed.
I'm not denying the fact that you were first. I'm just denying that you were the only one at the time. And that you're the sweetest kindest person Lik met. He hasn't heard the things you said to Todd, myself, and Zoba.

I'm not denying the fact that you were first. I'm just denying that you were the only one at the time. And that you're the sweetest kindest person Lik met. He hasn't heard the things you said to Todd, myself, and Zoba.

Lik raids with us all the time. Of course he has. Clearly he agrees.

I honestly can't remember if I was 30 when we beat it.

LiK

I just don't get how you don't get double drops for beating Crota.... I've gotten double drops before like... Ugh.

yup, second chest for my Titan. at least it has Intellect this time.

hell, it gave me Truth for beating NF with a goddamn Truth.

their new loot system is a sham.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I don't understand why they gave the precision ammo perk to Black Hammer when they could've given it to No Land Beyond instead.... Could've made it such a cool exotic where you get the awesome bolt action animation while still retaining the awesomeness.

Also,

CE from scratch on PS4. ShadowKayos

Top Bottom