• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Steroyd

For those that have the vex, do you happen to recall if you were the one holding the shield when Atheon was killed? I'm frequently the relic holder and I never get the drop. Just trying to see if there's any correlation.

I have held the relic and got Vex in the same run, that said the teams I usually roll with don't have a dedicated relic holder.

hydruxo

What's the big deal about Hawkmoon? Fatebringer seems better...either way, hopefully I'll find out later this year.

It can one shot kill with a bonus damage headshot on really rare occasions. Often a two shot kill with headshots and it's got amazing range for a hand cannon. Overall it's just a monster in PVP.

GRIP

What's the big deal about Hawkmoon? Fatebringer seems better...either way, hopefully I'll find out later this year.

Fatebringer doesn't have that much time left of being a top tier hand cannon though.

I'd use Hawkmoon a lot more if I didn't have to use my exotic slot on a primary.

I am definitely up for some Crucible a bit later but need to do some shit for a little while now. I'll be back later and just try to see if any groups are running.

Fatebringer IS better, but Im a hand cannon fan and Im pokemon on that shit...

As a fellow HC appreciator, I can't wait for you to get HM greeny.

Well, fuck you too, Bungie

If you want to joke around with your userbase, make sure your game is beyond criticism in the first place.
tumblr_m3q0ry8Etc1qlvkzlo1_500.jpg

blackflag

I got 2 things decent from 3x raids and 3x nightfalls. Warlock raid chest, which is exactly what I needed to get my third character to 32.

Also got Raid fusion rifle. I don't really use them but I want all the raid weapons anyway.

Only thing left from the raid that I want is warlock helm and hunger of crota.

I'll get my 2nd character to 32 tomorrow when I hit rank 4 with Eris, and then the 3rd either next week or the week after when I get enough shards. Woot!

Steroyd

It's like rock paper scissors between TLW, Thorn and Hawkmoon in PvP. Each excell at their own thing, that said I always get ganked by Hawkmoon.

Defuser

Got Mida Multi Tool and VoC from VOG and Cryptbro decrypt me an Icebreaker which I got from an legendary engram from Nightfall. Twas a good day for me.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Just got the helm of saint from NF.

What's with so many people getting the same stuff today?

Thanks Ant and Korupt. While I'm trying to go nuts with the horn stupid ads keep sneaking up on me.

R0ckman

Pretty much confirms that. RNGesus better deliver or House of Wolves is where I get off. Not paying for anything else if I have no shot at experiencing content I paid for after hundreds of hours invested.

I heard a rumor about a real expansion in September with 2 new weapon types and the final subclass about a dozen story missions. Figured they pull this crap. 2 years to get the full damn game.

Thanks for the help Kadey and Ant. Unfortunately, I only have one character and this is the 7th NF in a row without a weapon or armor. Always Ass Materials or coins.

jaaz

I heard a rumor about a real expansion in September with 2 new weapon types and the final subclass about a dozen story missions. Figured they pull this crap. 2 years to get the full damn game.
2? Next September it will only be one year since Destiny's release. But hey, I can relate. Sure feels a lot longer.

E92 M3

Well looks I definitely have to try the Hawkmoon once it hits Xbox. By then, it will be fully updated for Comet, too.

gdt

So...like an mmo expansion? How is that the full game? More will be coming after. Lots more.

hydruxo

Not exactly a rumor, it's been listed in their Activision contract for a while now that they're doing a Comet standalone game.

Destiny 1 > Expansion Pack 1 > Expansion Pack 2 > Comet > EP 3 > EP 4 > Destiny 2

Greenymac

I am definitely up for some Crucible a bit later but need to do some shit for a little while now. I'll be back later and just try to see if any groups are running.

As a fellow HC appreciator, I can't wait for you to get HM greeny.

Lay down a prayer for me brother, I cant do it myself cause me and God had a falling out years ago.

noomi

They're addicted to outrage. Can't wait to see what the inevitable Gjallarhorn nerf will do to these poor troubled souls.

The people who get worked up about this really deserved to be trolled.

We all know it's coming, wolf rounds will become weaker. At least I can now say that I've felt the true power of the Gjallarhorn for a week. My bet is it's coming with the Hard Mode Scrota along with cheese fixes.

Top Bottom