• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Da_Bears

Neo Member
Maybe they're not skilled enough to face the player head on so they figure they can be more useful if they stay alive and try to help in some other way. It's a video game. I doubt most people are "cowards" when playing. Maybe they just don't know how to play well.

I would fit that bill. Better support person than lead for kills. Get a shot or two onto the target, distract the other team or be their target, revive, etc. My skill level is pretty bad for PVP.

Hey Hawk,

Wanted to see if myself (I have a new 27 Titan I'd like to break in) and a friend of mine could sign up for your newbie VoG raid this coming week? Is it full already? If not, what day and time is it?

So I dismantled the solar fusion rifle. Not knowing it was needed for the urn quest. Am I SOL?

You mean, the murmur? You can use another solar fusion if you have one. Otherwise, you can get another murmur from an alt. If none, then you have to wait until you get a solar fusion rifle either rng or buy one if you want to finish that quest.

EL CUCO

Hahaha I'm on the same. Just got my final enforcer one.

I've had my marks capped for the last 5 or 6 matches now. This is my last bounty left. I want to finish this and GO!

My wife wants to watch a movie but the completionist in me wont let me be. Lol

Edit: Ahh hell nah. I got the first strike and no bounty. It IS bugged! Second time this happens. First time I thought it was lag...

R0ckman

Sorry, thought you were saying we sucked but you were just generalizing. I dunno, it was pretty tough tonight. Even with all our kills, still not enough to win. Played with 4 different GAF groups and we still struggled in some matches.

Anyway, got a headache and didn't play well. At least I completed all my PVP bounties for my Hunter now.

I also realized that you may not have been playing control, I usually play there, rumble, and clash. Sorry for the confusion, going into pvp for bounties makes it a struggle too.

X-Frame

That's why love Ruin Wings...when they work.

So are they bugged? I've noticed lately that they won't spawn any heavy ammo, but if I switch around my gear and re equip them, I get heavy ammo out the ass.

I never thought about re-equipping my Ruin Wings to activate the drops that I should have gotten while wearing them. So while staying in your character screen, you just select another piece of gauntlets, then re-equip them and that's it? How often would you say you do it?

Quite annoying if that is the current workaround, so I also hope Bungie fixes that bug soon, if it is a bug. I can't imagine Bungie intended for there to be long dry periods followed by 6 heavy drops falling within a few seconds.

pompidu

Any solar fusion rifle will work. Just use the Vex or get another one.

You mean, the murmur? You can use another solar fusion if you have one. Otherwise, you can get another murmur from an alt. If none, then you have to wait until you get a solar fusion rifle either rng or buy one if you want to finish that quest.

Ok. Does the finishing quest really even matter?

ready now for whoever of us there are, and we can go super fast... so so so sorry about that.

Thanks so much for the help! Sorry it took so long, but that was a pretty solid group. Just some weirdness preventing the clear earlier. I'd like to be the first person to sign up for sword school, whenever you get around to teaching it.

BokehKing

Banned
No exotic/legendary dropped for you after beating him? :p
No lol, but I did get my equivalent to the hezen Vengeance with Crota's End rocket launcher, it's no g-horn, but it allows me to run around with primary exotics in pvp, hold 3 rockets, and give my g-horn a rest until major boss fights

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Need 2 for a quick fresh CE run, experienced helpers would be awesome!
Thanks for sticking it out, that last try was good lol
No prob! Would've felt crappy if I had to leave without getting it

I really wanna try to get some practice with advanced sword tactics I haven't tried yet, maybe I can wrangle a group for that later tonight

I normally wear my headset so my gf doesn't hear anything. Today, I was doing Eris bounties on The Dark Below. She laughed at "We've woken the hive!" since she heard it a couple times before and she thinks it's "We've broken the hive". She kept laughing the first 5 times and I said don't worry it gets annoying after a while. Didn't take long until are agreed haha the she asked if I could use my headset

Anyone need 2 for CE or VoG? Have a buddy level 31 Hunter who's kinda new to em and wants to run a raid. I can bring a 32 warlock or 31 titan.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Thanks so much for the help! Sorry it took so long, but that was a pretty solid group. Just some weirdness preventing the clear earlier. I'd like to be the first person to sign up for sword school, whenever you get around to teaching it.
No apologies needed! I could tell how ridiculously close you guys were to getting it just off that first attempt. Very solid all around for sure. sometimes it's a fraction of a second timing that makes it a wash and at least two of them were 100% my fault "Messin' with Crota"

Definitely stay tuned for sword school.

Got my edilon ally ready for hard traits when it comes out for that crux of crota

Also need one crota kill on my 30 lock before reset. My last chance before work week starts. Don't have the cp through

Psn robdraggoo

Anybody game?

How so? I like the route of leveling up in crucible right out the gate then going back to the story missions.
Because we weren't killing anything because i was just rushing through the story. So I should correct that by saying that rushing through the story without really killing anything will make things literally impossible to do.

I got to Mars and I was only level 9. It wouldn't let me do any more story missions.

sgb

Now I've had some bad groups, but God damn...kid literally took a shower in the middle of vog, like just up and left to take a shower!!!

gdt

Other guy just got a Thunderlord from a Roc strike -_-

Two dudes just bailed.

Join on me for my last Roc strike of the night, I think.

Ps4 gdt5016

Top Bottom