• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Ran Crota today with a friend and received a second Black Hammer along with even more energies. Can't complain too much I suppose but shards would have been nice.

got my 3rd Suros... 2 Suros in one week like what?

Played Nightfall, got a Suros.. hey, I already have that.

played Skirmish, get another Suro, hey, I already have two of those!!

LOL gimme an Ice Breaker please

Hung Wei Lo

Got my edilon ally ready for hard traits when it comes out for that crux of crota

Also need one crota kill on my 30 lock before reset. My last chance before work week starts. Don't have the cp through

Psn robdraggoo

Anybody game?

I need to down crota too. If there's still room, psn is kinezo. I should be home and booted up in 5 min or so

No apologies needed! I could tell how ridiculously close you guys were to getting it just off that first attempt. Very solid all around for sure. sometimes it's a fraction of a second timing that makes it a wash and at least two of them were 100% my fault "Messin' with Crota"

Definitely stay tuned for sword school.

Yeah, I haven't had too much experience at Crota since the holidays cut into my playtime. I'm about 50-50 when it comes to getting the kill or not, and that was one of the best teams I've been on. No real deficiencies. I don't think we had many gjallerhorns, but we were taking him down pretty quickly. My Titan should be 32 tuesday, so I'm hoping to learn the ways of the sword. Probably try it out with my normal raid group, if they don't mind me failing for a few rounds.

Confirmed: Dismantled an xp-maxed Song of Ir Yut and got 4 rad energy, wohoo!

25% through rank 3 Eris. I can smell the shards. Although, I don't have many black wax idols. Best place to farm them? I especially won't have much when I spend 10 to get the embalming for Husk.

Wow, a new OT while I was gone for the weekend, AND we're already 80 pages in?

Also, if anyone is doing a Flawless Raider run later, I'd love to join if I could.

Really enjoyed running VoG today with everyone. Learned a lot and tried to pay it forward as best as I could.

It doesn't get said enough, the Destiny community here is made up of some really good people. Calm, informative, and skilled players that you don't find often enough. Can't imagine playing this game with anyone else but you all <3

matmanx1

Ooooh, look what the Templar just dropped for me. Fatebringer!! Yay!

Our smoothest HM kill yet. Only took a couple of wipes to knock the rust off and then it went flawlessly and quickly. I'm stoked.

purg3

slept with Malkin
I never thought about re-equipping my Ruin Wings to activate the drops that I should have gotten while wearing them. So while staying in your character screen, you just select another piece of gauntlets, then re-equip them and that's it? How often would you say you do it?

Quite annoying if that is the current workaround, so I also hope Bungie fixes that bug soon, if it is a bug. I can't imagine Bungie intended for there to be long dry periods followed by 6 heavy drops falling within a few seconds.

I usually do it whenever I die or get to a new area, or if I notice there haven't been any heavy ammo drops after killing a bunch of enemies.

Strangely enough I notice the same thing with my Raid gloves. They have a perk to drop an orb with an critical hit kill. I notice that if I load an area no orbs drop but if i swap my gloves back and forth and get orbs spawning from almost every critical kill.

joecanada

Just got Swordbreaker. How is it for PVP? Doesn't look that great judging by range and impact.

Garbo unfortunately, I thought the higher rate of fire would be good but up that close high impact is king. Take any high impact, high range shotguns and one shot anyone from within ten feet. Even a blue will do

purg3

slept with Malkin
Garbo unfortunately, I thought the higher rate of fire would be good but up that close high impact is king. Take any high impact, high range shotguns and one shot anyone from within ten feet. Even a blue will do

yeah mine is sitting in the vault. I'm liking my secret handshake with shot package. Shit is good.

yeah mine is sitting in the vault. I'm liking my secret handshake with shot package. Shit is good.
That has been my go-to shotgun for PvP ever since it dropped. It's real good stuff. I've not fully upgraded its attack power, as I have been stingy with my energies, but as soon as Iron Banner rolls back around it will be one of the first things I do.

gdt

Every legendary engram I get turns out to be armor.

I don't need armor ffs I have full sets of raid gear.

-_-

BokehKing

Banned
Question, so I got the mythoclast today from a VoG hard run

Max damage is 323 I believe, is that it's max damage or can I update it from Xur one day for 331 or whatever

Question, so I got the mythoclast today from a VoG hard run

Max damage is 323 I believe, is that it's max damage or can I update it from Xur one day for 331 or whatever
No one really knows, but so far it seems like they set it at that intentionally (lower). I'm not so sure they'll change it. Another one of those head scratching things from Bungie.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
:D Man that was a fun run. Mad props to MildSoss on the Swordsinger mojo!

...I WANNA KILL HIM MORE TIMES

if anyone still needs a sword for Crota tonight lemme know!

edit: And seriously, thanks to everyone who tuned in on Twitch. I'm still stunned when I see double digit viewers at this point XD
Does anyone want a crota kill?

Need a sword bearer

Psn robdraggoo
I'm so there!

Top Bottom