• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

hydruxo

lookin at screens and found this. where's this helm? i would like a black visor please.

2430387-destinymounts.jpg

They should've stuck with a black visor for Inmost Light, looks way better than what we have now

purg3

slept with Malkin
Where does Light of the Abyss stack up in the fusion rifle tiers? Worth maxing if I already have a maxed out murmur? Also have a plan c but it's the 300 version.

darthbob

lookin at screens and found this. where's this helm? i would like a black visor please.

2430387-destinymounts.jpg

Is that Fate of All Fools?

Edit: One thing that I liked about Reach was the ability to change visor color. It's too bad that Helm of Inmost Light and Armamentarium don't get affected by shaders, which is what I believe is occurring in the screenshot.

LiK

Edit: One thing that I liked about Reach was the ability to change visor color. It's too bad that Helm of Inmost Light and Armamentarium don't get affected by shaders, which is what I believe is occurring in the screenshot.

yea, most exotics don't change color which kinda sucks.

Where does Light of the Abyss stack up in the fusion rifle tiers? Worth maxing if I already have a maxed out murmur? Also have a plan c but it's the 300 version.
I am not a big fusion rifle user, but from my understanding and use of it so far, it's pretty good.

exYle

Worst Nightfall week ever.

1st reward: Legendary Secondary engram which decoded into Prudence II

2nd reward: 9 Ascendant shards.

Ugh

jadedm17

Starfire Protocol - The Warlock chest Xur sold last week - stays blue no matter what shader you use and I've found that very annoying; Why have shaders if there's exotic Armour they've decided is a certain color?

Starfire Protocol - The Warlock chest Xur sold last week - stays blue no matter what shader you use and I've found that very annoying; Why have shaders if there's exotic Armour they've decided is a certain color?

Praxic Fire is the same way.

At least some exotics change with shaders.

gdt

I'm 1400/4000 with Eris. So i'll have 1 lvl 32 this week and around next week I'll be able to start trading in for shards (I have enough energy to trade to get a 2nd one there). So i'll have at least 2 by Hard Mode.

I think I'll take my Hunter, then Titan, then Warlock. Just in the order they were made, plus my Warlock will need a bit more shards than the other 2 (they already have 1 piece maxed each).

But on the other hand my Warlock is the only one that right now has a helmet so he can keep rocking Heart of Praxic fire.

that's exactly why we're trying to hit rank 4. taking forever considering she only gives 3-4 a day.
I don't understand how you are not at level 4 yet, I don't even have that much time to play with work and I hit level 4 last week, no double bounty's, just made sure to do them each day even if that was all I managed after work. Thankfully I have 2 days off, so I can finally get some playtime in. Still need to do 2 more vog runs.

gdt

I don't understand how you are not at level 4 yet, I don't even have that much time to play with work and I hit level 4 last week, no double bounty's, just made sure to do them each day even if that was all I managed after work. Thankfully I have 2 days off, so I can finally get some playtime in. Still need to do 2 more vog runs.

First week or so I was too busy with all the new stuff happening to do her bounties really. Just was doing easy ones. Last 2 weeks buckled down and starting doing them all.

LiK

are you a Titan? cuz we've been screwed outta the class specific ones.

aside from when PSN was down, i've been doing them everyday.

LordofPwn

And strike playlist does not count towards grimoire... I really hope they fix this shit. I love the grimoire system, hate that it's so god damn broken...

xCobalt

are you a Titan? cuz we've been screwed outta the class specific ones.

aside from when PSN was down, i've been doing them everyday.

I'm a titan and should be hitting rank 4 tomorrow. Didn't do the bounty trick and I'm pretty sure I missed a few bounties the first couple of days when the DLC first dropped.

Sullichin

It's gotta be the best Crucible fusion alongside Plan C and perhaps an acellerated coil light/beware. I want one.

LordofPwn

What do you mean? surely some of my grimiore score is because of the hundreds of strikes I've done.
Strikes completed in the playlist do not count as completions toward "Strikes: Strike Completions" because reasons I guess. Just like how Crota's End doesn't count towards Raid Completions...

Ghazi

Strikes completed in the playlist do not count as completions toward "Strikes: Strike Completions" because reasons I guess. Just like how Crota's End doesn't count towards Raid Completions...
Wtf, that's really stupid. That's pretty much the only time I ever play strikes. At the same time it makes so much because I wondered why my strikes completed number was so low after having ran roc for multiple days worth of game time.

LordofPwn

Wtf, that's really stupid. That's pretty much the only time I ever play strikes. At the same time it makes so much because I wondered why my strikes completed number was so low after having ran roc for multiple days worth of game time.
Yup. I've got like a 50 strike discrepancy....

Do kills in the strike playlist count towards enemy kills for grimoire?

Nami thought he had it tough looking for the that Hive weapon. Iv still have yet to have it drop for me. 😐😕😒

I know it's rng, but I must be doing something wrong...?

Trakan

Nami thought he had it tough looking for the that Hive weapon. Iv still have yet to have it drop for me. 😐😕😒

I know it's rng, but I must be doing something wrong...?

Took some people 6+ hours to get one. It took me an hour and ten minutes.

RNG.

Top Bottom