• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/80901573/0/0

Reason why if I get a Hawkmoon drop I will main it and have it be the only exotic I use.

-

Also how is the CE rocket launcher?

How are fusion rifles in PVE?
i <3 my hawkmoon, hopefully you will get one soon as well. And the CR rocket launcher is one of the best legendary rocket launcher. It has tracking and cluster bombs upon impact. It will still get the job done. But nonetheless it has been called gettohorn, a poors man gjallarhorn. Of course noting will be as good as gjallarhorn.
Edit: mobile gaf plus typing fast..

firehawk12

Subete no aware
i <3 my hawkmoon, hopefully you will get one soon as well. And the CR rocket launcher is one of the best legendary rocket launcher. I had tracking and cluster bombs upon impact. It will still get the job done. But nonetheless it has been called gettohorn, a poors man gjallarhorn. Of course noting will be as good as gjallarhorn.
I'm still waiting for them to nerf it or to make every exotic better.

For all it's drawbacks, No Land Beyond should one shot Crota for example. :p

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Nami thought he had it tough looking for the that Hive weapon. Iv still have yet to have it drop for me. &#128528;&#128533;&#128530;

I know it's rng, but I must be doing something wrong...?

It's anecdotal, but I've found two on earth - one in the divide and the other in the steppes. Most friends of mine have had the same experience.

I'm still waiting for them to nerf it or to make every exotic better.

For all it's drawbacks, No Land Beyond should one shot Crota for example. :p
The cries will be heard if gjallarhorn is nerf or a better exotic comes out :p

Honestly I really wanted No Land Beyound to be a OP rifle in the right hands. Just 1 or 2 shotting people left and right in cruicble. I use to favor bolt action rifles in ww2 games so that's my main reasoning :)

LordofPwn

Honestly I really wanted No Land Beyound to be a OP rifle in the right hands. Just 1 or 2 shotting people left and right in cruicble. I use to favor bolt action rifles in ww2 games so that's my main reasoning :)
If they just up the impact to hit the hardest of all the sniper rifles in the game it would makeup for everything else.

Trace

Banned

I was expecting NLB to either be a godlike crucible weapon in the right hands, or complete trash. It unfortunately was the second one.

firehawk12

Subete no aware

It should have the highest impact of any weapon in the game and OHK anything given how much skill it takes to use properly. As it stands, you're just better off using any other sniper.
Heck, it still gives off that red glint even though there's no scope on the gun.

LordofPwn

It should have the highest impact of any weapon in the game and OHK anything given how much skill it takes to use properly. As it stands, you're just better off using any other sniper.
Heck, it still gives off that red glint even though there's no scope on the gun.
I hope the glint is taken away. That would help it out tremendously in PVP. 6 clip mag is nice. Zoom is a bit much imo. And the master perk should make it a 1 hit body shot kill in PVP. I used it earlier today and its ok in PVP it's just that any other sniper is a better choice. I'd rather run universal remote and PR, than NLB and Invective.

no, just bragging and trying to make you feel bad.
qt2Mjmd.gif

Next time were in rumble? Yeah good luck. &#128527;

Future

So having difficulty even landing a headshot with no man beyond :p. I wish they did some vids like Riot does on new champions for every exotic showing examples of usage. I want to see the vid of the designer showing the potential for this gun cuz man how did this get out the door at all

kidko

So having difficulty even landing a headshot with no man beyond :p. I wish they did some vids like Riot does on new champions for every exotic showing examples of usage. I want to see the vid of the designer showing the potential for this gun cuz man how did this get out the door at all

This is a solid idea

LiK

yea, good idea. Sometimes I wonder how much work was put into these exotics. so far all the new weapons are kinda shit.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I hope the glint is taken away. That would help it out tremendously in PVP. 6 clip mag is nice. Zoom is a bit much imo. And the master perk should make it a 1 hit body shot kill in PVP. I used it earlier today and its ok in PVP it's just that any other sniper is a better choice. I'd rather run universal remote and PR, than NLB and Invective.
Yeah, pretty much. But god forbid any weapon make crucible feel "unbalanced". Instead, you have a weapon that's just fun to use but is not practical in any real situation. Even if it was your only exotic, I can't see why you would use it over any legendary weapon. lol

Ghazi

I had no idea about this hive weapon.

I had it drop about 3 times..

I dismantled it each time.

Now i know..

It wont drop :(
Two friends just got the game and I was running them through the campaign, we had a ritual happen and I specifically told them to tell me if they get anything. An hour later we're at the tower and one of them says he just dismantled some garbage common he must've picked up when he was low level that he forgot to dismantle called "husk of the pit"

Anybody else needa sword at crota?

Hey Hawk thanks again for helping out. Hope Rob and Kinezo can get Crota down before reset. I felt bad having to walk away without beating Crota.

I told LeviathanX about your VoG noob runs and he's interested if you're running one this week. He's done it once before but doesn't have much experience with the relic.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hey Hawk thanks again for helping out. Hope Rob and Kinezo can get Crota down before reset. I felt bad having to walk away without beating Crota.

I told LeviathanX about your VoG noob runs and he's interested if you're running one this week. He's done it once before but doesn't have much experience with the relic.
Hey no problem. I'm around tomorrow night to try if they want. I always feel bad too. I'm not as skilled with the sword on titan but I think Weapons was definitely helping out. Was fun anyway, great group :)

Rixa

Bosses used to be a grind then I got Black Hammer &#65533;&#65533;

I have to upgrade mine, guy in my group was doing more damage to hard mode atheon with it than a 331 icebreaker the other night.

You know, with Weapons of Light. Fully maxed Black Hammer does ~20150 damage to Atheon (HM).

Starfire Protocol - The Warlock chest Xur sold last week - stays blue no matter what shader you use and I've found that very annoying; Why have shaders if there's exotic Armour they've decided is a certain color?

Praxic Fire is the same way.

At least some exotics change with shaders.

Warlock VOG chest looks awesome with Cryptographic shader. I wish it made Starfire Protocol red like that.
Wut? SP doesn't change colour but.
HotPF does work with shaders. Heres mine with God of War shader:
Edit: It doesnt work, tested it at bungie.net Just looks cools with GoW shader
Ill take later today (~10h time) pictures of HotPF with different shaders on.

Well, it was fun being off of work for 11 days in a row. Back to work tomorrow. Idk how I'm going to do double bounties XD. Maybe a vibrating alarm. Don't want to wake the girl

Sullichin

You know, with Weapons of Light. Fully maxed Black Hammer does ~20150 damage to Atheon (HM).

Wut? SP doesn't change colour but.
HotPF does work with shaders. Heres mine with God of War shader:
Edit: It doesnt work, tested it at bungie.net Just looks cools with GoW shader

Ill take later today (~10h time) pictures of HotPF with different shaders on.
Damn, another reason HOTP is superior to SP.
edit: or maybe not.

Wish I can see rank progress numbers when I turn in bounties. Did 1 more bounty before bed to get next FWC rank and nope!

onhzvrjlq4SAD94cXXOvo_2vh0VaAMqUga8HBHlvcWg

Goodnight x_x

Top Bottom