• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Lima

It's the worst looking shader in the game. I've even seen some crazy guys on here saying it looks good on their Titan. No it doesn't and you should seek help.

Carn82

anyone know if armor piercing rounds shoot trough walls etc on all weapon types? some posts seem to indicate that it's only on snipers and handcannons?

If you go to destiny public events website you can see approximate times then you just pick some bounties in that area and wait.. If you press touchpad it shows you the area you are currently in and when you drive around it tells you when switching areas
Thanks for this too. I know about the site but I'm still trying to fathom my way around the maps XD. Such a newbie....

Carn82

another silly question: my PS4 says I'm playing the 'Digital Guardian Edition', while I bought the disc-based 'Standard' version, anyone else noticed this? Two of my friends could confirm this.

Carn82

Thanks for this too. I know about the site but I'm still trying to fathom my way around the maps XD. Such a newbie....

it won't take you long before you look back on this period and go "ha, remember the days I was trying to find my way from The Divide to Forgotten Shore" ;)

Shito

another silly question: my PS4 says I'm playing the 'Digital Guardian Edition', while I bought the disc-based 'Standard' version, anyone else noticed this? Two of my friends could confirm this.
Yes, I think it's the same for everyone.
It tells me that as well, and on the XMB still gives me the "buy" button, with a price and everything. A bit stupid, but oh well... ^^

FyreWulff

It's the worst looking shader in the game. I've even seen some crazy guys on here saying it looks good on their Titan. No it doesn't and you should seek help.

i have best 90s titan

UVDEgK6.jpg

MrMuscle

Havent been on here since before the holiday. Good to see people still playing.

Got my Titan to 32 and Eris to rank 4 during the holiday (and got that SWEET shader). And for the first time since launch i am playing other games in between the resets. Feels a little weird actually, but ive squeezed most everything out of the content. Both my Warlock and Hunter are just missing shards to get to 32. Still havent gotten a Gjallarhorn or Hawkmoon though.

Looking forward to see what Bungie does next, ill still be playing but maybe not every single day like ive been doing :p

cilonen

considering you can skip half of The Wakening, it's pretty darn short. Hardest part is the last boss. Those Knights are annoying if you're going solo.

There's a cheese spot in the back right of the room that gets you up off the floor so the thralls and Knights aren't much of an issue.

The cheese spots I had figured out for the Warmind seem to have been fixed, you can get there but your shots do no damage to the mobs.

i have best 90s titan

UVDEgK6.jpg
Captain Planet Titan!

Has anyone tried to get Eris past Rank 4? I wonder if she gives you a goodie bag after rank ups past 4, ala Rahool and the Crucible Quartermaster.

I'm finally going to level up Eris to Rank 4 today. I woke up for the double bounty reset, but thought "hell no," and went back to sleep. I have to leave for work two hours after reset and I'm normally tired enough as it is. Eris can wait until the evening :p

Nuszka

Looking to do CE raid straight after reset at least 2 times in a row on ps4. If anyone is up for it :
1.Noomi85
2.Nuszka
3.Tigerheli - to be confirmed
4.Messiek
5.TheCommonDan

At least 4 of us are 32. If anyone is intrested let us know.

Looking to do CE raid straight after reset at least 2 times in a row on ps4. If anyone is up for it :
1.Noomi85
2.Nuszka
4.Messiek

At least 3 of us are 32. If anyone is intrested let us know.

I'm lvl 32 hunter, I can join at the reset two times

add TheCommonDan

Got the double bounties for Eris in tody. With the Titan one and the non repeats it was a good day for Eris rep.

Just under 1000 rep away now. Easily done in a couple days doing the trick or not.

Should have her to rank 4 and crucible to rank 3 by Wednesday or Thursday.

Kartik and Dhruv I would be totally down for Crucible if I wasn't going back to bed now. I'll be back on around 9am EST and will be running Crucible for the day.

Logged on today and loaded into the tower. As I phased in I hear through my speakers:

"HELLO GUARDIAN"

What the hell? It was spoken like a whisper, but it was VERY loud, much louder than all the random chatter from vendors. Really creepy. It might have been "good morning guardian" because I was barely awake when it happened.

Am I going crazy? Is this a thing?

deicide2673

Neo Member
Captain Planet Titan!

Has anyone tried to get Eris past Rank 4? I wonder if she gives you a goodie bag after rank ups past 4, ala Rahool and the Crucible Quartermaster.

I'm finally going to level up Eris to Rank 4 today. I woke up for the double bounty reset, but thought "hell no," and went back to sleep. I have to leave for work two hours after reset and I'm normally tired enough as it is. Eris can wait until the evening :p

It stops at level 4, you cannot make progress anymore.

BokehKing

Banned
When I get out of work around 5:30 EST today, going to need help on those two heroic eris bounties, I want to do then at level 30 and get max xp/materials

Going to need two guardians, just saying

cilonen

Logged on today and loaded into the tower. As I phased in I hear through my speakers:

"HELLO GUARDIAN"

What the hell? It was spoken like a whisper, but it was VERY loud, much louder than all the random chatter from vendors. Really creepy. It might have been "good morning guardian" because I was barely awake when it happened.

The map robot right by the spawn point always greets you. Sometimes it'll be by your class, like "Welcome back, Titan".

BokehKing

Banned

"HELLO GUARDIAN"

That happens every time you go back to the tower whether you hear it or not
That robot is like the ultimate doorman, he is just missing a giant red jacket

ocean

Banned
Anyone running ROC Strikes? I have a new 25 Hunter who badly needs rep/engrams/marks. I'm under leveled but with maxed weapons I can hold my own. a_javierp on PSN :)

I'm sure its been posted but here's http://www.destinyexotics.com/ for you hoarders.

It would be nice if there was an export/summary feature that you can share.

Anyways, I have

Total Pieces: 69 out of 91
Exotic Weapons: 17/20 (I can't get the 3 PS ones and Nechrocasm)
VOG Weapons: 7/9
Crota's End Weapons: 5/5
Exotic Armor: 16/27
VOG Armor: 14/15
Crota's End Armor: 10/15

noomi

All this hawkmoon talk is making me sad, it's the weapon I've wanted most since the launch of destiny, and till this day it eludes me.

I must have ran 100 ROC strikes these past few days and haven't seen a single exotic, or even legendary engram drop lol.

Hawkmoon will be mine, and once it is it will be my most used exotic with a setup of hawkmoon, black hammer, and hunger of crota. Unstoppable!

There is hope though! Tomorrow I get 15 chances for the drop! Gorgon Chest x3, Atheon x3, Crota x3, CE Chest x3, NF x3 . It's gotta drop damnit, it has to!

Love that level 4 shader on my Titan. I've gotten 3 pm's from complete strangers telling me so when they see me in crucible.

Opinions, and all that. :)

All this hawkmoon talk is making me sad, it's the weapon I've wanted most since the launch of destiny, and till this day it eludes me.

I must have ran 100 ROC strikes these past few days and haven't seen a single exotic, or even legendary engram drop lol.

Hawkmoon will be mine, and once it is it will be my most used exotic with a setup of hawkmoon, black hammer, and hunger of crota. Unstoppable!

There is hope though! Tomorrow I get 15 chances for the drop! Gorgon Chest x3, Atheon x3, Crota x3, CE Chest x3, NF x3 . It's gotta drop damnit, it has to!

Feel the same way.

Rixa

Indeed there is a hope.
Ive seen 3 to drop in few weeks time. 2 to my friends at Atheon / Gorgon, 1 for me from Roc 2 days ago.

noomi

Feel the same way.

Stay strong friend, we will have it this week. I'll be looking for your post tomorrow as a new Hawkmoon owner, hopefully I can say the same :)

Indeed there is a hope.
Ive seen 3 to drop in few weeks time. 2 to my friends at Atheon / Gorgon, 1 for me from Roc 2 days ago.

I've seen it drop for friends at the gorgon chest before, and last week my friend got it twice from CE chest :eek: Your post gives me strenght!

Love that level 4 shader on my Titan. I've gotten 3 pm's from complete strangers telling me so when they see me in crucible.

Opinions, and all that. :)

I capped out my glimmer yesterday and decided to sink some of it into the new shader, hot damn it's pretty. I was using the dead orbit hanged man shader for a few weeks, but now the Eris one is my most used. So pretty :D

Jinjo

Low level Hunter armor looks so cool.

I personally think Sunsetting looks awful. The rank 2 shader is the only one that looks half decent.

Opinions.

Predawne looks nice on my Warlock and Middaye looks really cool on my Hunter with that snake-cape. Not sure about Sunsetting yet. Looks only halfway decent on a Titan, but I'm still gonna chase that Revenant shader. I like my Achilles shader on my Titan.

I'm sure its been posted but here's http://www.destinyexotics.com/ for you hoarders.

It would be nice if there was an export/summary feature that you can share.

Anyways, I have

Total Pieces: 69 out of 91
Exotic Weapons: 17/20 (I can't get the 3 PS ones and Nechrocasm)
VOG Weapons: 7/9
Crota's End Weapons: 5/5
Exotic Armor: 16/27
VOG Armor: 14/15
Crota's End Armor: 10/15

Nice page.

I have 20 out of 24 weapons.(Necrocasm will be mine once hard raid is out)
Missing 4 armor pieces
have everything from VOG weapon and armor.
Crotas end weapon 3 out of 5
Crotas end armor missing 1

Hyun Sai

1.Noomi85
2.Nuszka
4.Messiek
5.TheCommonDan

At least 4 of us are 32. If anyone is intrested let us know.

Up for it. Warlock 32. PSN : Hyunsai

darkwing

Don't give up hope, I ran 500+ strikes to get it

Top Bottom