• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

It warms my heart to see a niche game like Gunbound get mentioned. There's a thread on gaf talking about a version that is like the original, vanilla without all that pay to win crap added later and we tried to get people to join the GAF guild and play for a bit last year. Boomer4lyfe indeed and it was surreal playing some matches after not playing in many years, just hearing the sounds and looking at the little avatars.

To get this post topic relevant...how about that Destiny? Grindy something RahoolandXur suck something something

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
If there was one thing I liked about being an Xbox owner last gen it was that live never had this many problems. This is truly ridiculous sometimes.

Just logged in YAY!

Maintenance ended @4PM EST

ethomaz, we get full group yet?

30 or lower. Would greatly help if you have good heavies. I Solo him while you guys just help from afar with distracting and taking down his shields.

I could really use some luck on my 28 hunter, is that too low? I can take my main's 331 icebreaker and ghorn. PSN MiniMe637

I have a weekly group of friends I run it with but I'm always down to help. Same with Nightly/Weekly

You are a goddman saint in my eyes! I was NF last night with my son...he's OK (he's 9...with a 28 sunsinger)...we got all the way to sepkis and I bit it and he came to rescue me but his fireborn wasn't fully charged, and he bit it ... :( ... I almost disowned him
joking

coy

It warms my heart to see a niche game like Gunbound get mentioned. There's a thread on gaf talking about a version that is like the original, vanilla without all that pay to win crap added later and we tried to get people to join the GAF guild and play for a bit last year. Boomer4lyfe indeed and it was surreal playing some matches after not playing in many years, just hearing the sounds and looking at the little avatars.

To get this post topic relevant...how about that Destiny? Grindy something RahoolandXur suck something something

I played that version for a bit and it was quite the nostalgia trip. I didn't stick around for too long though. Gonna do some researching now.

I said it earlier... the lag experienced when in a GAF "train" is severe for me compared to when I'm lone-wolfing it.

I like playing with my group so I just deal with it but, like you, I'm competitive and hate getting my ass handed to me because of lag shit.

edit: regarding lag, it's any time I'm in a fireteam, not just a GAF train

I wasn't aware of this and will keep it in mind. I'll still get upset at not finishing off an opponent but will take solace that it may not be completely my fault. Just mostly.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
NEW RAID GROUP I WANT THAT FATEBRINGER!!!

So we need to play Oracles and Tempar two times (my third character don't have enough level yet)... so who is joining?

Start when we get a full fireteam..

1. ethomaz
2. GraveRobberX

We can play since beginning the first time and get the CP for the second time... or anybody here can share the CP with us.

I want to much this weapon.

Anyone else?

So many Xb1 players <3

makes me all teary eyed

Iknowrite...if we can't get some raid groups going now then we deserve our fate...still boggles my mind that this game doesn't support some kind of real clan/grouping function...or at a minimum a goddamn RAID queue in the tower...bungie pls

Cømet

Banned
Anyone else having connection issues? I keep getting booted from the game and gave trouble signing back in. Eventually it lets me in but so far I've been booted 3x already in the last half hour or so. Rebooted my modem/router, reset the PS4, internet connection test on PS4 ran fine.

Experiencing these troubles. Supposed to be knocking Crota out a few times now but the game refuses to let one of my buddies back in. So that's no Black Hammer tonight, woo.

joecanada

For all the hand cannon connoisseurs in here, what would you say is the best legendary HC to buy? I have TLW and Thorn, but I need a dependable legendary as a backup. My old Red Hand IX needs a replacement. I know Fatebringer is king but I feel that I will never get it.

Cant do much but buy tfwpky... It's decent. Better than chance I feel unless you plan to go for Timur's Lash

noomi

I got Hard Light from normal Atheon.

For realz? Well it's been a long while since I've played normal VoG so I'm not surprised.

Well I'm done waiting for psn maint, going downstairs to catch American horror story. Someone post when psn is back up pls ;)

#ForeverNoWhatever Runs! FINAL ROSTER

Since the runs themselves have started to move away from exclusively the Vex itself, myself included (hooooray 43 HM runs laters!), anyone can join these runs in hope of "whatever" exotic weapon you may be still hunting for.

Atheon now gives 331 exotic weapons so even better!

We have a Hard Mode Atheon checkpoint, and we will be taking him down 3 times, so please have at least 2 characters and be willing to help with the third run.

When: Today - 8:00pm EST

Roster
1. Cosmos_Man (Me)
2. PuMa
3. DJ_Lushious
4. captscience
5. US-Frostburn
6. UnderDouble

Alts:
ethomaz
Hyunsai
Kinezo
squidhands

Nicko

How's the VexM holding up in Iron Banner these days? Got one on my hard Atheon run a few weeks back, and wondering whether I should power-level it to max-attack for IB or not...

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I could really use some luck on my 28 hunter, is that too low? I can take my main's 331 icebreaker and ghorn. PSN MiniMe637

That's fine. I'm not going to actually do it now. Some time tonight. Trying to get a group of low levels first. The more, the merrier. Having a warlock would be super helpful.

I know it's a grind for low levels to get good stuff. Especially those who are first timers and have only one character. Getting raid gear and exotic weapons from this will really help them out.

That's fine. I'm not going to actually do it now. Some time tonight. Trying to get a group of low levels first. The more, the merrier. Having a warlock would be super helpful.

I know it's a grind for low levels to get good stuff. Especially those who are first timers and have only one character. Getting raid gear and exotic weapons from this will really help them out.

Ah ok cool. Well I'll tentatively put my name in however if there are 5 others that you get that are new and actually only have one characters, I'll drop out. I just have not gotten zip all for my hunter and have been stuck at 27/28 for ages but it is by no means my only character, just the least lucky.

Top Bottom