• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

How's the VexM holding up in Iron Banner these days? Got one on my hard Atheon run a few weeks back, and wondering whether I should power-level it to max-attack for IB or not...

In my experience it holds up really well. Only gotten out gunned by Hawkmoon and Suros.

Added rLench, WipedOut, Macjester, Guitaratomik, toejam2501 and Ev0lved1

Need some more DestinyGAF on XB1...honestly I didn't know any existed

my GT is The Lamonster

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
HA!

Seriously though, I love the sound of Hawkmoon. tons better than the Last Word at the very least.
I like them both, but Hawkmoon is thunder in your hand.

I also decided yesterday I really love the sound my Gheleon's Demise makes.
For all the hand cannon connoisseurs in here, what would you say is the best legendary HC to buy? I have TLW and Thorn, but I need a dependable legendary as a backup. My old Red Hand IX needs a replacement. I know Fatebringer is king but I feel that I will never get it.
The FWC vendor version of The Chance. Hip Fire, Grenadier, and Field Scout. Huge impact, decent everything else. I want it! Someday soon.

TFWPKY is also solid all around.

holy shit I remember gunbound
GW2, Destiny and GB? We were truly meant to be virtual bros. Speaking of the former, after that epic announcement coming on the 24th that will surely announce the new race I've been waiting for, I'll have to join the GAF guild and have some of you guys show me the modern ropes. Actually, the fact that I'm creating a new character should do a pretty good job and asking people questions in LA and I imagine DR now always helps. I'm going to be mind blown if they reveal a new class too as I never imagined they'd add any with how difficult they said it was to balance a class' abilities in the world.
I wonder what the real humans down in the city actually do.

Live a tenuous existence. Mining Ass shards and energies for their lord Rahool to troll us with when we turn in purple engrams.

Now, maybe I've been into the dark corners of the internet too long, but "Programmable matter" sounds like a 5$ word for 3d printed sex toy.
WELCOME TO DESTINY 2!!

•Grind Glimmer
•Make sex toys
•Make babies with alien humanoids
•Most of all use protection. Don't wanna catch a case of the Darkness!

Cømet

Banned
Okay it's back on. Looking for three folks for Crota kill, 30+ preferably with some experience. We haven't got much time to knock it out but it's not difficult if folks know what's what.

Two 32s and a 31 here.

How about you leave the attempts at humor up to the professionals here.
Yes yes
snooty.gif

gdt

I'm not starting a group yet but I'll be looking for a fresh Crota run probably within the hour. Gonna eat and watch an episode or two of Yu Yu Hakusho.

oSoLucky

Cømet;147629180 said:
Okay it's back on. Looking for three folks for Crota kill, 30+ preferably with some experience. We haven't got much time to knock it out but it's not difficult if folks know what's what.

Two 32s and a 31 here.

If I can sign in then I'm in on 31 Titan. Have Horn and IB so I can do whatever....... assuming I can actually get logged in. PSN: KC_Darkness.

Edit: I'm in.

Ambitious

Just soloed the first two parts of the raid with my Hunter. Holy shit, the bridge was nerve-wracking. But I finally got the chest piece.

ThreeBeta

Cømet;147629180 said:

Two 32s and a 31 here.

Level 31 hunter, got some experience
Psn Gilad_garon

phen0m24

Thorn is a guaranteed 2 shot vs. Hawkmoon's chance at 2 shotting.

Thorn makes me feel like I can compete.

I like Hawkmoon but my son can have it. I snuggle up with my green eyed angular thorn-shooting beast weapon.

"Hey? How's that poison working out for you? Oh I'm sorry."
steps over carcass

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
guys
KnFBjDT.png

play another thing for a little bit!
GW2, Destiny and GB? We were truly meant to be virtual bros. Speaking of the former, after that epic announcement coming on the 24th that will surely announce the new race I've been waiting for, I'll have to join the GAF guild and have some of you guys show me the modern ropes. Actually, the fact that I'm creating a new character should do a pretty good job and asking people questions in LA and I imagine DR now always helps. I'm going to be mind blown if they reveal a new class too as I never imagined they'd add any with how difficult they said it was to balance a class' abilities in the world.
I'm trying to keep my expectations down but I'm definitely getting pretty hyped. Really dug the ramp up to this release and I have a lot of faith in ArenaNet to offer something "not-quite-expected" out of the 24th announcement.

Top Bottom