• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Coconut

Banned
VoG HM tonight around 5pm pacific 8pm eastern?

1. Coconut PSN: KrugerrandMan

Sign yourself up and/or shoot me a FR.

Messiek

Not getting any loot from the raid/NF really burned me for the week.
Was going for today bounties on all characters than I decided to do the daily... Enter Daily mission... darkness zone... Shielded to death... Radiance... Shielded to death, again. *turns console off*
At least we have Xür tomorrow, that should give me reason a play. lol

The raids have mocked me this week. Got my third Hunger of Crota, fourth Time Breaker, second Corrective Measure, VoG helmet now that it doesn't matter and third CE boots. Two in my party got Fatebringer just to rub it in.

There's always next week I guess.

coy

guys
KnFBjDT.png

play another thing for a little bit!.
There are other games? :p

I need to buy another game for the PS4 and SF5 won't be out for a long while. If it ain't Destiny, it's Crunchyroll or Amazon Video.

Ambitious

What's the secret to the bridge (solo)? Stepping on and off the center plate? I couldn't get the timing right last night.

I couldn't figure this out either.
I was using sword slashes + triple jump to get to the other side. On the left of the bridge, the cliff is partially destroyed. There's a more or less flat area at the bottom end of the damaged part. I double-jumped from the left pillar towards the bridge, then turned around and used my third jump to reach this flat area. I managed my way up and hid behind the left lamp thingy next to the bridge.

MildSoss

It better be. I'm grinding my ass off in IB for that gun.

I have 93 motes for re-rolls so I think I'll be all good. Just need crowd control and field scout and it's game time.

That impact is just too good to pass up, guess i'll be ironing the banner all week. Thank god i got over 150 motes saved up.

Coconut

Banned
Its incredibly satisfying to pop titan shields over the flayers and just punch them as a group.

It's weird that once you get there shields down it seems like melee is the most effective way to deal with them. Just have a group of two dude hit them back and forth.

That impact is just too good to pass up, guess i'll be ironing the banner all week. Thank god i got over 150 motes saved up.

Agreed. I can't pass it up either. I was looking at TFWPKY from the Crucible vendor but I think the Lash looks better and I'll be able to dictate the perks. Plus, at 331, it'll handle all content in the game up to the HM HoW raid.

joecanada

It better be. I'm grinding my ass off in IB for that gun.

I have 93 motes for re-rolls so I think I'll be all good. Just need crowd control and field scout and it's game time.

what if field scout gives you one extra bullet like on some other HC? may as well go with clown cartridge or something.

joecanada

Agreed. I can't pass it up either. I was looking at TFWPKY from the Crucible vendor but I think the Lash looks better and I'll be able to dictate the perks. Plus, at 331, it'll handle all content in the game up to the HM HoW raid.

ya tfwpky is decent but I give it an A- , return to sender and those type perks don't work well enough to stand on own...

hc needs reload perks and possibly stability/range perks.

It's weird that once you get there shields down it seems like melee is the most effective way to deal with them. Just have a group of two dude hit them back and forth.

Haha, yeah, that's hilarious when you have 2-3 people just standing around the poor bastards slugging them back and forth.

what if field scout gives you one extra bullet like on some other HC? may as well go with clown cartridge or something.

Stop raining on my parade ;)

But yeah, you might be right. The mag on the Lash is 10 at base which I think is pretty decent on its own. I really want Crowd Control, Field Scout, and Outlaw. That would cover my favorite perk outside of Firefly, a larger mag, and faster reload.

I love the third-eye perk too... that would be nice too.

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheG...his_is_how_to_get_online_on_destiny_if_youre/

Can't tell if legit, or everyone is in on a joke together somehow.

It works on ps4 not sure about Xbox one but I assume it should work. When you get the error message and it prompts you to press circle to go back press circle. When you're back at the main screen and it says press x to connect, keep tapping x fast until your game loads that should be about 10 seconds of tapping haha. Yes the first time I found out about it I was sceptical like you are now.

phen0m24

I couldn't figure this out either.
I was using sword slashes + triple jump to get to the other side. On the left of the bridge, the cliff is partially destroyed. There's a more or less flat area at the bottom end of the damaged part. I double-jumped from the left pillar towards the bridge, then turned around and used my third jump to reach this flat area. I managed my way up and hid behind the left lamp thingy next to the bridge.

Will look but if you can repeat would you save a vid? That would be fabulous.

I did it with 4 people - got across and killed GK, then had the remaining 3 form the bridge again. Two of the three died (underleveled) and by the time the 4th got over
(apparently the sword melee works after the 1st one gets over?)
, the Ogres were coming out and away we went.

Thanks Ambitious

Ugh, went to switch characters and can't connect anymore.

See above:

It works on ps4 not sure about Xbox one but I assume it should work. When you get the error message and it prompts you to press circle to go back press circle. When you're back at the main screen and it says press x to connect, keep tapping x fast until your game loads that should be about 10 seconds of tapping haha. Yes the first time I found out about it I was sceptical like you are now.

Note* entirely possible this is just some elaborate troll, and if it is, I'm so very sorry. I admit that it sounds incredibly stupid, but so many people actually seem to be posting that it works.

Homeboyd

I'd like to see an exotic gun that would provide a temporary health or shield buff on your fireteam when you shot them with it but still do normal damage to enemies. Cooldowns and all that to prevent spam but would be p dope.

Also, http://xurday.com/

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
aah don't tell people that.

Field Scout as a modifier is actually "change magazine size to max magazine size for that weapon type."

So you have a 7 round HC, field scout -> 13
5 round HC, field scout -> 13
12 round HC, field scout -> 13

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
I'm sorry, but I lose all respect for you if any of the following are in your name: "skills", "SKILLZ", "420", or "killa".

Top Bottom