• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

ethomaz

Banned
UP

NEW RAID GROUP I WANT THAT FATEBRINGER!!!

So we need to play Oracles and Tempar two times (my third character don't have enough level yet)... so who is joining?

Start when we get a full fireteam..

1. ethomaz
2. GraveRobberX

We can play since beginning the first time and get the CP for the second time... or anybody here can share the CP with us.

I want to much this weapon.

Jinjo

Amazing IB games with the GAF Pain Train again tonight! Only lost once, got to rank 3 and ended the night with a Spear.

Rerolling is way too dangerous and addictive. Blew like almost 30 motes getting a semi-decent roll. Now I only have 40 left for Handcannon, RL and hopefully the auto rifle. And I want very specific perks on those. Might have to leave a few till next IB to reroll.

Coconut

Banned
VoG HM tonight around 5pm pacific 8pm eastern?

1. Coconut PSN: KrugerrandMan
2. Sentient PSN: EroticSushi
3. Death4romabove22
4.KingCra5h

Sign yourself up and/or shoot me a FR.

Someone in our Nightfall just now got a solar The Chosen (FWC rifle) with Unflinching and Final Round. He couldn't appreciate the greatness and sharded it lol.

BgMeHyC.gif

gdt

I guess some are having issues getting in?

Oh well, looking to do a fresh Crota run, gonna bring my 32 Titan and I can be swordbearer as well.

1. Gdt

Ps4 gdt5016

patchday

Got 331 P&T from Atheon and Suros from chest, while someone in the group got Thunderlord.

The VoG is not dead.

Yep got a 331 Mida from Atheon last night. Imagine my surprise- I didn't even know they upgraded the loot in VoG.

* Saw someone get a Hawkmoon from a chest. This makes me sad, I still don't have a Hawk. Got a TLW though (too lazy to upgrade it tho)

That doesn't make sense at that point why have factions?

They still sell weapons and armor. They would also still act as a place to trade marks for mats. What's the point in making cool looking shaders obtainable only by RNG when it takes so long to get a faction level sometimes?

I guess some are having issues getting in?

Oh well, looking to do a fresh Crota run, gonna bring my 32 Titan and I can be swordbearer as well.

1. Gdt

Ps4 gdt5016

I'd be up for it if you're still looking in about 20-30 minutes. If not, no biggie! Psn forza_aldi

Ambitious

Will look but if you can repeat would you save a vid? That would be fabulous.

I did it with 4 people - got across and killed GK, then had the remaining 3 form the bridge again. Two of the three died (underleveled) and by the time the 4th got over
(apparently the sword melee works after the 1st one gets over?)
, the Ogres were coming out and away we went.

Thanks Ambitious

I was using these two videos as references: One, Two
I had problems with both methods, so I kinda combined them. I started from the spot in the first video, turned around at the bridge but went to the spot from the second video instead.

guys
KnFBjDT.png

play another thing for a little bit!

I'm trying to keep my expectations down but I'm definitely getting pretty hyped. Really dug the ramp up to this release and I have a lot of faith in ArenaNet to offer something "not-quite-expected" out of the 24th announcement.

Normally I don't allow myself to get hyped for a show because show reveals are 99 percent of the time disappointing. I'm hyped for this one because the President never goes to anything...it has to be big. I imagine there will be a "expansion" revealed (Heart of Thorn or whatever the name was) but they'll probably announce that there will be an "expansion" for every dragon and the living story will connect each expansion. The question is, what details will make this a truly big reveal warranting the President? The content must exceed expectations, new classes and weapons on top of a new race! I know I know, getting carried away.

So I was going to post this in the code sharing thread but since some of you have to put up with me joining your games and ALL of you have to hear my bitching about this game I figured I'd give you first dibs:

If anyone wants one of my Monster Hunter 4 demo codes, message me.

So I was going to post this in the code sharing thread but since some of you have to put up with me joining your games and ALL of you have to hear my bitching about this game I figured I'd give you first dibs:

If anyone wants one of my Monster Hunter 4 demo codes, message me.

PM sent

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Is walking through a tripmine grenade and then getting a shotgun to the face really not enough to kill a sunsinger with his stupid free melee shield? Seriously bungie?

Coconut

Banned
Is walking through a tripmine grenade and then getting a shotgun to the face really not enough to kill a sunsinger with his stupid free melee shield? Seriously bungie?

Come on these people have to have something going for them since they are playing warlocks. I mean I hate hate a warlock as much as the next Hunter or Titan but we gotta give them a little something.

Top Bottom