• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

hawkmoon sucks

200.gif

Coconut

Banned
No, fuck them.

Your distaste for the space nerds known as Warlocks runs deeper than my own, Fig. But I feel the shame of just being a warlock and knowing it's the dumbest class is punishment enough. Let's face it most of tem are too dumb to even play a sunsinger.

Greenymac

Your distaste for the space nerds known as Warlocks runs deeper than my own, Fig. But I feel the shame of just being a warlock and knowing it's the dumbest class is punishment enough. Let's face it most of tem are too dumb to even play a sunsinger.

Fuck them hunters...useless I tell you!

Drain You

Gonna run some iron banner, not very good but feel free to join.

Xbox One: If you must

Gonna farm some glimmer till some people join I think

gdt

I think I have to bow out of the raid group I put together. I'm locked out of Destiny at the moment. Yay.

I made a party and got all the guys together though. Does anyone wanna take my place?

Ps4 gdt5016

joecanada

Come on these people have to have something going for them since they are playing warlocks. I mean I hate hate a warlock as much as the next Hunter or Titan but we gotta give them a little something.

a little something? LOL someone needs to be res-punched in the back a few more times....

Wish there were custom games so we could have Hunters GAF vs Warlocks GAF. Spoiler: Hunters would win. Titans you get to watch
Titans would just use their bubbles and the match would end by time limit.

This game would be so awesome with custom games.

Destiny-GAF community night ^_^ <3

Top Bottom