• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haybro

btw that public event, with urzok present, during a nightfall is one of the best moments in the game for me. You can really see what they were going for with the not-quite-instanced sections in between darkness zones at moments like it.

edit: missed the sound of the cursed....

Haha yeah, taking down urzok in the middle of the nightfall was pretty great.

Thanks to you and milkham for the NFs!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
i'll actually use this Harm's Way. Sorry about the coins, thanks guys!

i don't like the helm, i like every other piece of ib gear though, on every class.

Was a lot of fun. IB is mad addictive . . .

Lol yeah it is. I was just looking at the stats from our games on bnet. Didn't realize we played that many matches in what felt like a short time this afternoon. Glad you fun even when we were just running as the dynamic duo.

So the other day in Iron Banner my Vex forgot how to Mythoclast.

Unfortunately it only captured 30 seconds of the glitch, but basically what happened was that my Vex became a bizarre Vex/Pocket Infinity hybrid due to extreme lag. It had 5 rounds per clip, 24 in reserve, and had a charge time that would release probably all 35 shots I have in mine over the 5 rounds. I've never seen this happen before.

This happens to me all the time, ever since I got the Vex on hard. It only happens in crucible/iron banner though

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So I enjoy 1.5 weeks of freedom at home, now I'm back in the hospital, slipped off bed >_<

Bruised my back real bad, now I get to start this whole ordeal over again... FUCK my life

FUCK man this is torture, my back is in so much fucking pain

Well let's see if I can come out strong again, gained some huge willpower, but feel so fucking deflated at the moment

In short, what... what clan is everyone in at the moment? (I feel like a child inviting himself over to someone's house. Ugh) Anyone want to deal with someone completely new to the game crapping up their clan?

Join NeoGAF Destiny Clans here!

Link for Gaf clans is in the OP.

I don't know what to say that will help, but this is one of the best and most patient gaming communities I've ever been a part of. We won't push you to join in, but you are always most welcome. .

+1

Nice post Retro.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
That seems like a good idea.

I'm looking at it from the other end of the spectrum, though.

I'm doing ok on gear and weapons I want, but that's mostly because of lucky drops if I'm going to be totally honest. I still haven't gotten to do the raids, for example. I really want to, but its just been me and my two brothers for the most part. Sometimes my brother's friend (who is kind of not great, tbh.) Even with so few, I almost brought our ragged little group to victory against the first boss of VoG, but even with me and my bros being over-leveled for it, being two short is a tall order.

I know people have said GAF would be more than willing to give me a hand, but I tend to be one of those idiots who is deeply embarrassed to ask for help. This is stupid. I know it is stupid, but I am pathologically stunted in this area for some reason.

Once I eventually get up to speed, I'd be down for paying it forward too. I'm the oldest in my family. I'm always looking out for the tribe be that family, friends or GAF.
Totally missed this post. What level you at? There are newbie raids, usually on Thursdays (this week Sunday though, for CE).

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
My Warlock is level 31. I uh...I think I already signed up for that. Unless I did it wrong? I filled out your form thing.

OlGVqrD.png
so you did, oops. see you there!

I can come out strong again, gained some huge willpower

FTFY :)

Damn dude, that really sucks though. Nothing worse than having health problems or being in pain. We were just about to get you back in the swing of things too! Sounds like this injury will be less serious/time intensive to recover from, certainly hope that is the case! I was just getting used to scrolling through the roster and seeing you on my Destiny friends list again. Stay strong and get well soon buddy.

Namikaze1

DestinyGAF
RaidGAF
NeoGAF Around the World
GAF Raiders
Shoot First Kiss Later
Achieve Trophies GAF
Sword Wielders
Team Epic Sax
Muppet Labs

Clans are mostly used for acquiring the Strike and Raid clan fire team trophies, but they can also be a good way to keep in touch with DGAF'ers. Not to mention a fun addition to your in-game emblem!

Many of them are accessible without requiring Admin approval. Simply click "Request to Join" which will then change to read "Set as Active Clan." Click it once more and you will be an official clan member!
NeoGAF Around the World = best clan
Where the hell is Path of the Hawk?!

Hawkian would have made sure that was the first link!

Ophelion

OlGVqrD.png
so you did, oops. see you there!

Cool. In case I never mentioned it specifically, thanks for the endgame guide that always gets linked in these OT's. Helped me push through to the higher levels. Don't know if I'd even have stuck with the game without it.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Where the hell is Path of the Hawk?!

Hawkian would have made sure that was the first link!
harsh, but I will soldier on.
truly a scornful betrayal.
Cool. In case I never mentioned it specifically, thanks for the endgame guide that always gets linked in these OT's. Helped me push through to the higher levels. Don't know if I'd even have stuck with the game without it.
Really means a lot, thanks.
Still available?

Warning, if you take me it'll be a pure carry. I'm only 27.
just killed it, sorry ;_;

NeOak

Namikaze1

I'm down for legit full VoG.

I would if you have me.

Templar legit though? Hmm

I'm in for a full VoG hm run if there's still room. I might need a few minutes though, so if I'm gonna hold you up I understand.
i'd be up for vog

Oh, we will be doing it legit.

Anyway, send me a friend request if I don't have you. PSN is same as my GAF name.

The OP link does say "PM me to have your clan added..."
Path of the Hawk aka that one clan people think Hawkian made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom