• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

ich00

Not yet, that's next. my cookware sucks except for a stalwart cast iron skillet I've been using for a couple years for just about everything I possibly could. any recommendations for a good affordable starter set? :p

I've been using Emeril by All-Clad Pro-Clad, they're made by All-Clad which make top tier stuff. These are just from China, but work great. You can get them at Amazon or Bed Bath and Beyond for under $300.00, plus they have a lifetime warranty.

I think I'm caught up...

I'd like to get on there!

Admodieus

Biggest bits in that interview were - no PC version of Taken King, and massive hesitation on the "is the Traveler evil" question

Lnkn52

Ok... We might have to make a gif of Luke "drinking" two Red Bulls.

I'm just saying.

We can start here:

3138403.gif

Arrrammis

You miss out on some cutscenes, I guess. It can be more fun to start from scratch too than just blazing through all the missions with your high level gear.
I think the only cutscenes you'll miss is the opening and first level where you don't have all of your weapons yet. For the rest of the cutscenes to show you just have to wait the 30 seconds at the end of each mission.

I was planning on maybe restarting a char to do the new story so that exp would matter and it could be difficult... Then I realized I can up the level and experience seems to be relevant for the new leveling system, plus I'll be able to use my sparrow for the first few missions instead of running everywhere!

Fucking lost it at

"Is Taken King better than halo 3?"

Luke: ..................................P-Pass......

I think the only cutscenes you'll miss is the opening and first level where you don't have all of your weapons yet. For the rest of the cutscenes to show you just have to wait the 30 seconds at the end of each mission.

I was planning on maybe restarting a char to do the new story so that exp would matter and it could be difficult... Then I realized I can up the level and experience seems to be relevant for the new leveling system, plus I'll be able to use my sparrow for the first few missions instead of running everywhere!
The scenes with the Awoken/Queen were 1 time only.

Deku Tree

So...no new information from that interview, correct?

It was fun to watch.

Luke confirmed no PC version of Taken King.
Luke said there will be new ghost skins in TTK if you care about that.
And No sparrows in the Dreadnaut
oh and cutscenes are skippable but that's not new info.
also luke says TTK will have a story but they already sort of said that.

ocean

Banned
So...no new information from that interview, correct?
Think it's the first confirmation of no sparrow in new Patrol area. Other than that, nothing new unless I missed something.

Suspicious absence of questions on matchmaking and custom Crucible games :p
Cool interview still

LTWood12

I can't take it. I'm reading every reply made to me and I can't find those people!

I wish I could move up my vacation a whole week.

I always have the worst luck with timing.

There's a good chance I'm going to miss the release and will be looking for someone to play through the story with around that time. I'll keep you posted, when my travel schedule clears up in the next week or two, but right now it's looking like the 14-24th.

I'm in the same boat boys. Let's work the red eye together.

Wish Destiny had an appearance change option so you could change the look of your guardian. I know you only get to see them in the tower and cutscenes but still it'd be nice.
I'd love this, I'd sacrifice all 56 of my exotic shards to be able to change the look of my day 1 fugly titan.

Definity

Not much news in that video but it was fun to watch.
I didn't hear the question are you still throwing money at the screen asked though?
#lukewasright

chur

Did GI rapid fire questions at Luke hoping he would slip up and reveal something he wasn't supposed to? That's evil and awesome at the same time. Too bad it didn't work.

SeanR1221

What if for the vault, all exotics got a slot. Almost like a trophy wall to encourage you to "collect them all"

And then all the rest of the normal vault space is for legendaries and whatever else you want

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I've been using Emeril by All-Clad Pro-Clad, they're made by All-Clad which make top tier stuff. These are just from China, but work great. You can get them at Amazon or Bed Bath and Beyond for under $300.00, plus they have a lifetime warranty.
Yikes... looks great- and I'm sure you get what you pay for- but do you have anything in the back that's maybe fewer pieces and a bit cheaper?

Top Bottom