• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

P44

My no land beyond-ing has improved vastly. I barely and rarely dip below 1.0 now and I'm even getting the hang of close range quickscope drag sniping.

Karl2177

How many of us are Cruxless? What exotics does everyone need still?

Missing and wanting:
  • Bones of NOW PLEASE
  • Fourth Horseman

Missing, but only because I'm lazy and don't want them particularly bad:
  • Greg's Promise
  • Lord of Wolves

Armor: Boots of Yao Ming
Weapons: Necro, Lord of Wolves, Dreg's Patrol Gun, PS exclusives

ich00

GAF I need your help.

My girlfriend and I are trying to get all the required triumphs done before September. Tonight we were going to knock out VoG HM but our original group fell apart.

It's our first time for HM but we've done normal mode before. We have all 3 classes and all of them are 34 with all the nice kind of weapons.

I'm making this post to gauge any interest for a run tonight in about 4 hours ( 3 hours and 50 minutes ) from now.

We would need a little help understanding the differences between HM and NM but we're fairly competent.

So yean.

VoG HM (with assistance from veterans)
1. Chrnocide
2. shadyderp

I can join you, and I could probably get my brother too. My psn is ichabod00.

rNilla

I didn't quite you earlier but could you add me to the hype train? I need a reason to play Destiny with DGAF again and TTK looks to be the best reason ever.

Plenty of room on the Hypenaught. It's huge.

hypenaught.png

Theorry

How many of us are Cruxless? What exotics does everyone need still?

Missing and wanting:
  • Bones of NOW PLEASE
  • Fourth Horseman

Missing, but only because I'm lazy and don't want them particularly bad:
  • Greg's Promise
  • Lord of Wolves

Hawkmoon. Oh wait.Xbox. :(

phen0m24

The trick is to aim "lower"

When I first started dating TeaParty, she was big into Link to the Past. I just nurtured that interest as much as I could.

Edit: Granted this was 2001.

I don't really know if I can accept a low grimoire score though. ;) hehe thx Kor

Yeah it's just weird. Being a single dad most people my age aren't many talking about Destiny. There's a young guy at my job, we were at our Christmas party and he said "I hope I'm as into games as you are when I'm your age." Gulp.

Meh. Whenever I get lonely I put a game in with nobody telling me what to do, which always feels pretty cool. :p

Wat. Link to the Past = GOAT.

I know, was just being silly.

I do have this awesome story about my Mother-in-law though.

First time I took TeaParty out on a date. Or was about to. I ran her home first after school and we were going to go see a movie or something. I drop her off in her drive way but get out of the car because I wasn't sure if I was supposed to come in or not.

She tells me to wait outside while she goes in.

She's not in the house for a minute before I start hearing:

YOU FUCKING BITCH!

A moment passes

Fucking CUNT! What are you doing!?

A moment passes

AGAIN!? WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR DEAL!?

By this time I am sweating bullets outside. I have no idea what the hell is going on. I can only hear some woman scream her head off. A couple minutes later TeaParty comes back outside all smiles. I look at her so confused and she has no idea why. After being silent in the car for a few minutes I finally ask her about the horrible noises that came from the house.

Her Answer:

Her mom was player Tomb Raider. This was how she spoke to Lara.

ethomaz

Banned
I know, was just being silly.

I do have this awesome story about my Mother-in-law though.

First time I took TeaParty out on a date. Or was about to. I ran her home first after school and we were going to go see a movie or something. I drop her off in her drive way but get out of the car because I wasn't sure if I was supposed to come in or not.

She tells me to wait outside while she goes in.

She's not in the house for a minute before I start hearing:

YOU FUCKING BITCH!

A moment passes

Fucking CUNT! What are you doing!?

A moment passes

AGAIN!? WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR DEAL!?

By this time I am sweating bullets outside. I have no idea what the hell is going on. I can only hear some woman scream her head off. A couple minutes later TeaParty comes back outside all smiles. I look at her so confused and she has no idea why. After being silent in the car for a few minutes I finally ask her about the horrible noises that came from the house.

Her Answer:

Her mom was player Tomb Raider. This was how she spoke to Lara.

I'm impressed... amazing story Kor.

P44

My no land beyond-ing has improved vastly. I barely and rarely dip below 1.0 now and I'm even getting the hang of close range quickscope drag sniping.

Just as I said that

first time i've been messaged saying i played well from a guy on enemy team

No land beyond'd the shit out of that team, but the guy played pretty well got some solid countersnipes on me

feels good man

Theorry

Must say i am abit jealous of the new people who are gonna jump in with Destiny when TTK releases. Those guys are getting such a streamlined and full package. Abit what Destiny should have been from the start. Still very enjoyed all my time with it until now. But still.

Kyne

Differences off the top of my head:

-No Revives
-More Oracles during Templar fight
-More Gorgons in the maze
-Aethon puts a detainment shield (like templar and PoE guy) on people that don't get sent through time.

Thanks for the tips!

I can join you, and I could probably get my brother too. My psn is ichabod00.

Coolio. I'll see you guys in 3 hours.

Reposting for new page.

VoG HM in 3 hours: (with assistance from veterans)
1. Chrnocide 
2. shadyderp 
3. ichabod00
4. Probably ichabod00's brother
5. Reserved
6. Reserved

Edit: Full!

Top Bottom