• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Starting up a 2X HM Crota in the next 30 minutes.

1. DirtyAquaticApe
2. IRL buddy
3.OkayRene
4.MutenTurtle
5.Lnkn52
6.Drrobschiz

I have the Death Singer CP. We will start from there. Rinse Repeat. I can run the sword twice too.

Edit: And Full

We will be starting 6:30pm CST

I will send out the party invites then and we will go from there

Shito

How many of us are Cruxless? What exotics does everyone need still?
Missing The Ram, Thorn (too lazy to work on the PVP part of the bounty), and the three HoW weapons.
I have an elder cipher going on, though, but I'm taking a small break from the game, so ultimately that'll get me Lord of Wolves.

Arrrammis

Well everyone, got a month and a half until TTK, what are you all up to? I'd like to find something besides Destiny to play (trying warframe, pretty cool if I could get some people to play with me). What games would DGaf recommend?

Agent

Anyone need to do some Nightfall runs? Just got back from a weeklong vacation so time to play catch-up on this week's activities. I can run it up to 3x. PSN: phantom8324

Namikaze1

I'm too tired to add fig and LiK to this picture. You guys don't really wanna see it. Added Todd and Math. Math's took a freaking while.

shenze

Banned
Thursday, 8/6/15 - 9:00PM EST - Vault of Glass - Normal - Sign Up Here (5 spots left)

These are weekly raids available to all, but intended for newbies. Bring your highest leveled character, your best weapon, and your most patient self! All encounters will be explained (quickly, but still) as though it was a brand new group, so please be willing to listen. The only restriction on attendance is that participants shouldn't come two weeks in row, just to allow many different GAF Guardians to cycle through. There is no pressure to understand anything before having it explained, and no pointing fingers when things break down. We will laugh at ourselves when we wipe, and then do better the next attempt.

During Crota's End newbie raids, participants are welcome to try out the Sword against Crota if desired, but no one is required to do so. Instructions will follow upon reaching the Crota checkpoint.

Minimum level for Vault of Glass Normal is 26.
Minimum level for Crota's End is 29/31 for running the sword.

The forced underleveling is garbage, though I mind it less for PoE than a Raid. Straight garbage though, it has no place in any game, let alone a first-person shooter.

Hey Hawkian. New to the board and looking to raid for the first time. I signed up for tomorrow nights VOG along with my son(optimus8936). We want to do it together, so if there isn't room left for both of us we'll try another time. Thanks

How many of us are Cruxless? What exotics does everyone need still?

I am Cruxless. I will be starting up a HM Crota later if anyone is interested.

The only exotic weapons Im missing are

-Necrochasm
-Queensbreakers Bow
-Dregs Promise

I have an elder cipher in the oven (that doesnt sound right...) so the Bow will be mine soon enough.

Have an urge to use a AR. Not a bad roll if I do say so myself.
11807702_426814537525305_2237296908276400975_o.jpg

Namikaze1

I'm too tired to add fig and LiK to this picture. You guys don't really wanna see it. Added Todd and Math. Math's took a freaking while.

this is the picture:

Basically gonna be the old raid team heading off to raid.

I'm too damn tired to add on the last 2. Already got a great pic of the Normandy for fig. Haven't decided what to do for LiK.

Yes, Math, you're riding a Rayquaza. Couldn't think of anything else.

this is the picture:

I'm too damn tired to add on the last 2. Already got a great pic of the Normandy for fig. Haven't decided what to do for LiK.

This is fucking badass. Nami is God confirmed.

Sending out invites now!

Starting up a 2X HM Crota in the next 30 minutes.

1. DirtyAquaticApe
2. IRL buddy
3.OkayRene
4.MutenTurtle
5.Lnkn52
6.Drrobschiz

I have the Death Singer CP. We will start from there. Rinse Repeat. I can run the sword twice too.

Edit: And Full

We will be starting 6:30pm CST

I will send out the party invites then and we will go from there

Edit2: Whenever you are ready L we are good to go

phen0m24

Hawkian, I was listening to playstation blogcast and Ryan Clements hasn't raided yet. I tweeted him the link to the noob raid. We should tweet at him to raid with you.

Guys tweet at pwamcider #raidwithHawkian :)

todd360

this is the picture:

Am I in a space boat?

Kyoufu

I have the Crux, but I don't have the Husk. Doubtful I'll have the Necro before TTK. It's the only other exotic I would like to have.

If the patch hits a week or two before TTK then you should definitely have it before then. Would be nice if we got an arrival estimate on that patch.

Daemul

When I use my Titan in control I like to use the bubble with armor of light because I suck at using the Titan smash. If an arc blade comes at me I'll just punch them until they die unless I see them kill someone before, then I run away.

If an arc blade enters your bubble than they're either

1) A baby blade who hasn't unlocked all the perks yet or
2) An idiot

All a bladedancer needs to do is stop outside your bubble and use Razor's Edge on it until it pops and the arc wave kills everyone inside.

Mindlog

Did Passage coins work?
Were they ever going to work?

Originally I was under the impression that they were going to be a limited invitation sort of thing. Then they just turned into another currency. Pretty useless. How would you change them?

I've been thinking on this. They started taking steps down this path, but Passage Coins shouldn't be awarded to winners. Passage Coins should be the Trials of Osiris equivalent to the Iron Banner medallions. They should be the loser way to collect some Trial rewards and maybe even a way to reach the Lighthouse without being able to open the chest.

Things you ponder on while staring on yet another stack of currencies you don't need. Not a big deal to many here, but I may top 1,000 Strange Common Coins this week.

Ahh fuck it i got close to the god roll on the ash factory with everything perfect except for tripod -_-

This'll have to do, going on a rampage is hard these days anyway since its traded kills everywhere.

Ahh fuck it i got close to the god roll on the ash factory with everything perfect except for tripod -_-

This'll have to do, going on a rampage is hard these days anyway since its traded kills everywhere.

What is your god roll? I got Warhead Veniers, Tripod, G&H, and Flared Magwell/Fitted Stock/Single Point Sling.

From what I understand it would have been perfect if it had javelin in the middle, but maybe your perfect roll is different?

SeanR1221

No it isn't (for PvP) , Lucky Raspberry is the best for bladedancer due to arc bolt bonuses and you run it with the perk that increases arc blade with each kill instead of hungering blade, this is because the practical use of hungering blade isn't that beneficial with the delay in recovery (it's not instant) and outside factors such as lag (biggest enemy of hungering blade). This is because strength of bladedancer lies elsewhere other than the super (blink, arcbolt and blink strike)

Yeah I have the lucky raspberry now. I still bounce between blade dancer and golden gun. Can't decide which I like more.

Top Bottom