• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

For anyone interested in what the Blacksmith looks like in-game on all classes with full Trials gear:

Warlock:
KeVQHXlh.jpg

Hunter:
41k7tPRh.jpg

Titan:
D75PI7Ch.jpg

Thorn Bounty Complete!

Few. I can put this crappy Void Summoner away finally. It's sad all of these hard earned Trials guns are going to be worthless. I haven't even gotten a Void Messenger or Solar Jewel yet :\

Sweet. Just have to kill Xyor now. I remember how much of a pain this was back in the day, and I had a GHorn at the time.

I'll save this quest for tomorrow. Goodnight

Thanks for the impressions yesterday, nice write up.

Cheers. Will try to play warlock and/or hunter today.

Have fun guys, looking forward to some more impressions. Too bad the queue for Battlefront was 3h yesterday...

Destiny line is 3 hours today, even though we got in so early :/

Mornin, reading about Ruthless, Nooblet, EJ and Gala and their trip got me thinking how awesome it would be to do some gathering of dgaffers somewhere. I would be even willing to fly to US, but an European getting would be nice as well.

Everyone come to Australia. I can accommodate a dozen people easily at my place :)

Hey guys. Quick question.

I played Destiny the first fee months it came out. I was wondering how the game is now (with all the updates, dlc, etc).

My main issue with the game was that the drops were annoying (ie. Purple engram's gave me blue), enemies and bosses were just bullet sponges.

Are these things fixed now? Would love to jump back into this!

They fixed the blue drops from purple months ago. Welcome back

Lunar FC

Out of town for the extended weekend and am going to have to order my brother to hit up xur for me. This is what my life has come to. Really wish you buy shit from the app.

First Level 34 Guardian on Xb1!
Hunter Hype
With this + a Spear (revive sniper finally), Heavy Boots + a RL with Grenades & Horseshoes + Tripod, ready to fully go on Trials. Just need a Her Benevolence + Tomorrow's Answer and it'll be truly game but this is close enough.
mke15iO.png

Might even try Skolas soon :p

Oh wait I don't have a Gally yet.

I played a lot tonight with my nephew, quite a few PvP matches and a couple of strikes. He went from L20 to L22 and bought Season 1 Pass. I can't wait until he's Level 26 so I can take him into a Normal VoG raid. Hoping to reel in some people that'll let him tag along when that time comes. Maybe next week after he gets enough strange coins for an exotic. Felt good to have him back since he hasn't been around for a few days.

XUR is selling the Bones of Eao, pokemon collection complete!

#basedxur

Also selling Eternal Warrior, Voidfang Vestments, Last word and Chest engram. Near the speaker in the tower.

Edit: and beaten multiple times.

So much for "Xur is automated". lol

GJ Bungie! 2 coins short of buying everything tho. Think I'm gonna skipa on TLW. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shito

*open up Bungie's website*
*see the Bones*
*come here for the all the happy posts*

I'm not disappointed. :)
Happy Bones, guys!

Top Bottom