• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Waldini

10/10/10 on the jump... he has to work on his landing though

NbrhKhz.gif

ocean

Banned
I expect old stuff for the next two weekends then finally The Ram to finish off.

Once The Ram is sold, Xur will have offered us EVERY SINGLE year 1 Exotic Armor and Weapon (excluding PS exclusives/bounty/Raid Exotics).

And people still give him crap. Never change, your creepy bastard.

Heck Yes to Bones!!! Bought it x2 on both accounts.
And this Voidfang is 17 better than my current so i have to get it and level it up.
Also buying Eternal Warriors for XB1. Will be fun to use during Heavy Round.

Can't wait to face off against a lot of TLW now :D
Put away them thorns.

Logged on to twitch to see who was streaming Xur's wares... Finds Datto with his usual pooping on everyone's parade attitude... Logs off.

On ps4 I'm only missing peregrine grieves and HOPF.

Forgot to buy PG when Xur sold it. Lost my HoPF with my original Warlock.

So close yet so far but that's OK. Only have enough motes for 1 engram. Not going to risk it because we all know it'll be an alpha lupi

Simonnnnn

On ps4 I'm only missing peregrine grieves and HOPF.

Forgot to buy PG when Xur sold it. Lost my HoPF with my original Warlock.

So close yet so far but that's OK. Only have enough motes for 1 engram. Not going to risk it because we all know it'll be an alpha lupi

He who dares wins Xplicit!

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Awwww yes dem bones, the hype is real. I've been wanting this exotic in a bad way since first laying eyes on it - quad jumping sounds fantastic.

Namikaze1

I accidentally woke up the GF when it dropped. I just couldn't contain my excitement.

She's all grumpy now that I woke her up. Almost yelled at me asking why I'm squealing like a fan girl. When I told her why I'm freaking out, she's all like "I got that back in November" and goes back to sleep.

Let me have my damn moment, Kat!

SnakeEyes

Banned
I accidentally woke up the GF when it dropped. I just couldn't contain my excitement.

She's all grumpy now that I woke her up. Almost yelled at me asking why I'm squealing like a fan girl. When I told her why I'm freaking out, she's all like "I got that back in November" and goes back to sleep.

I think she is confused...

Bones only came out with HoW.

We aren't asking for a ghorn. We aren't asking for OP shit like ramlock helmet. We just want bones of eao. We like to jump Bungie. We just want to fly in the sky is all. That's all we ever really wanted. We gave you our monies. Now give us the boots we paid for. We didn't buy taken king for PoE. We bought it for the bones breh.
Are you happy now?

Skele7on

Banned

she got you good.

Klyka

Banned
That was fun, guys! Sorry I couldn't help more and sorry nobody got any good loot, but thanks! :D

All good man :D

I had done my NF on tuesday and got No Land Beyond and we were actually just planning on farming some enemies for bounties but then it turned into a clear run for my friend :D

Cade

All good man :D

I had done my NF on tuesday and got No Land Beyond and we were actually just planning on farming some enemies for bounties but then it turned into a clear run for my friend :D

Damn, nice! NLB is one of the exotics I want most, so I feel your jealousy.

Top of page: Trials is gonna be a mess this week with influx of new and inexperienced Last Word users.

Top Bottom