• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Doing random Vanguard strikes to get rep and level stuff on my Hunter and then...

CLz4sjzUYAAAe-b.jpg:large

I don't know why this is coveted
Impact + ROF = death machine.

noomi

Doing random Vanguard strikes to get rep and level stuff on my Hunter and then...

CLz4sjzUYAAAe-b.jpg:large

I don't know why this is coveted

It's a beastly weapon to use in crucible with the right rolls, congrats ;)

Why are they Voidwalker armor? They can give you two Sunsinger grenades every life.

Macello, what's good for Trials today? you home after work/tonight?

Not sure what's happening with XO and Gunerz yet....Also I think Rubenov is away this week still...

The Last Word: king of PvP
Bones of Eao: first time sold
Voidfang Vestments: top-tier Voidwalker PvP armor

It's a fantastic Xur week.

Must... Not... Install. Gladly I'm out of coins, although I'm also out of games other than Destiny (fuck). Deadly Premonition and The Witcher 2 is everything I have left.

Lnkn52

i'll be on in the evenings. wanted to play with you before but you're always in a full fireteam whenever I checked. should I just invade your party chat like everyone else when I wanna join in?

The best time is around 2 - 3 am EST.

Is there a way to tell how many relics I've captured in Salvage? I hate this damned mode and don't want to play it any more than I have to.

noomi

Ah, okay. Nice. Will roll it up good.

Awesome. From what I've read it looks like Headseeker is a must with the others being down to personal choice, yeah?

Well that's up to debate really.

For me Hidden hand with third eye is the best combo. Some like the fast reload perks, and extra dmg after reloading as well.

Whatever works best for you :)

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
lololol he actually has bones of eao? well this will tide me over until celestial nighthawk can be in my hands I guess :p

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I just rolled into work mayne, I know it sounds unorthodox but I can't put "collect and max out every exotic" as a quarterly goal now innit

You still don't have the Nighthawk?!

You bring great shame to the School of Hawk, Hawkian!
Xur has had it once, while I was flying across the altantic ocean, and it hasn't dropped for me anywhere else.

telling me I bring great shame PSSH

how bout a little "yeah destiny, where the fuck is the hawk-themed helm for destiny's flagship hawk-themed guardian already?"

i'll be on in the evenings. wanted to play with you before but you're always in a full fireteam whenever I checked. should I just invade your party chat like everyone else when I wanna join in?

We call that "pulling a Phaethon." It's better to send a PSN message, haha. Hopefully I'll be able to play later tonight, we'll work something out eventually I'm sure!

Juraash

So I've been so out of the loop I'm not even sure if what Xur's peddling this week is worth while.

I currently only play Warlock and don't pvp. My understanding was Voidfang was pretty eh so I was thinking of skipping that. I remember TLW being popular back when I played constantly. I normally use Scout Rifles but I do really like hand cannons and I have gear that has HC bonuses stashed. So...TLW still a good buy? Or should I just hoard everything till post Taken King?

Is there a way to tell how many relics I've captured in Salvage? I hate this damned mode and don't want to play it any more than I have to.

Don't think so.

Reminder that you only have to deploy the relic, not actually secure it, for it to count as a capture. Kinda silly terminology but does make it much easier to finish that trophy.

I sent you Trials PSN messages before but you ignored me. :(

Really? :( Damn, I'm sorry. I'm pretty terrible at responding to messages, especially if I don't do it right away and then get distracted.

This weekend for sure!

Homeboyd

So I've been so out of the loop I'm not even sure if what Xur's peddling this week is worth while.

I currently only play Warlock and don't pvp. My understanding was Voidfang was pretty eh so I was thinking of skipping that. I remember TLW being popular back when I played constantly. I normally use Scout Rifles but I do really like hand cannons and I have gear that has HC bonuses stashed. So...TLW still a good buy? Or should I just hoard everything till post Taken King?
Voidfang - Buy. You'll make a Warlock eventually. They are not at all "eh."
TLW - Buy. PvP gawd.
Bones - Buy. You'll make a Hunter eventually.

^ *cough cough* poster said they only play warlock and don't play PvP

Voidfang is one of the best Warlock exotics for PvP, but pretty useless in PvE.

TLW is the best exotic weapon for PvP, but one of the absolute worst for PvE. It's fun to use at least, cool animations.

So... If you don't play PvP I'd pass on both unless you have a ton of strange coins to burn and want to collect exotics.

Top Bottom