• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

TheGentleman

Neo Member
Just got my first hawk moon from the level 28 PoE big chest. Is it good?

Congrats!
from what I've seen/used it's a good gun and I find it a fun weapon to use ^^
however I haven't had time to fully level mine up yet and It's worth noting that it's going to be getting a nerf so that might nullify my opinion somewhat.

How bad is the 30+ grind without the expansions ?

As has been said above, due to only being able to buy vendor gear to level up, It's going to be a... slow journey.
But I wouldn't let that deter you since you never know, you could get lucky in a nightfall and get some etheric light to help shorten the journey ^^

btkadams

Level it up and enjoy it for a month before the nerf :)

Congrats!
from what I've seen/used it's a good gun and I find it a fun weapon to use ^^
however I haven't had time to fully level mine up yet and It's worth noting that it's going to be getting a nerf so that might nullify my opinion somewhat.

As has been said above, due to only being able to buy vendor gear to level up, It's going to be a... slow journey.
But I wouldn't let that deter you since you never know, you could get lucky in a nightfall and get some etheric light to help shorten the journey ^^
Cool! I'll have to start levelling it up once I'm done with my thorn.

todd360

Reminder to please spoiler tag :D

Thanks!

Don't need to. They are never releasing this video + interview. It will be only 2 more hours forever more. Our internet went down. We had to call off. The person in charge fell asleep. We lost the cable. The boss forgot to pay the power bill this month.

Has it been 2 hours? I think these tweets are in a different time zone.

lt519

Boguester thanks for keeping the Skolas School going! Was out of town all weekend but I'll be around to do some more this coming weekend.

Jafo_

I can't handle it! I haven't done anything of note since before they told us lol 2 more hours max!

nothing.gif

What am I going to do?
MGSV
TTK
Forza

I have a feeling MG and Forza will not get much attention.

I may hold off on Forza, If its not a return to form, I wont bother. I want to be wowed.

Top Bottom