• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Daemul

Lol, the stuff said by random NPC's on the Reef is phenomenal. Some guard said she once dated a Warlock and it was the worst, one called Ikora a magical terrorist, one said something about Warlocks wearing dresses(lolllllll). The Awoken seem to be Warlock haters, I think I've found my people. Fuck Warlocks.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Seen Destiny cans at Wawas. Which is 99999999999999999999999999999.9 times better than 7-11.

Hosting gorgons because.

E92 M3

Lol, the stuff said by random NPC's on the Reef is phenomenal. Some guard said she once dated a Warlock and it was the worst, one called Ikora a magical terrorist, one said something about Warlocks wearing dresses(lolllllll). The Awoken seem to be Warlock haters, I think I've found my people. Fuck Warlocks.

My Warlock is a female Awoken.....hehehe

Seen Destiny cans at Wawas. Which is 99999999999999999999999999999.9 times better than 7-11.

Hosting gorgons because.

I always support anything Wawa. Long live Wawa!

pixxxelz

I used to hate warlocks too, until I tried the nothing manacles now I'm love <3

Cade

Ok. Last call for HM Crota.

Anyone?

PSN: GKW212

I can join up if you don't mind a first-timer (I've done the Crota part on Normal before and most of the Abyss part, but not the stuff in-between). 34 Warlock

EDIT: You've got people who know what they're doing who wanna do it, so take one of them, haha. I'm probably too sleepy to do any good

Mindlog

Editor's note.
I wrote this post before knowing DestinyCon would be visiting the friggin' CIGAR CITY BREWING COMPANY!
It's a long journey on a large old ship. In that tradition we need to go with an IPA.
Why not one of the best?
TqvMZO2.jpg

I nominate Jai Alai IPA by the Cigar City Brewing Company as the official Tooken King brew.
BA Score: 93
Bros Score: 100
ABV: 7.5%
Jai Alai officially the official IPA beer of Destiny.
I may have to go if they hold it there again next year. I hope they have fun!

I can join up if you don't mind a first-timer (I've done the Crota part on Normal before and most of the Abyss part, but not the stuff in-between). 34 Warlock

EDIT: You've got people who know what they're doing who wanna do it, so take one of them, haha. I'm probably too sleepy to do any good

Nah you're good. Join up if you want in. Are we PSN friends?

I was sitting in the Vanguard chambers just to listen in for a bit. Hate on Warlocks all you want, but Ikora has knowledge that the Vault goes even deeper. She is the key to the sixth chest.

Ghazi

Unstable alt?

todd360

I was sitting in the Vanguard chambers just to listen in for a bit. Hate on Warlocks all you want, but Ikora has knowledge that the Vault goes even deeper. She is the key to the sixth chest.

What a dummy. I explored that place with everything I have. It goes deeper if she wants to jump off the side of a cliff.

Mindlog

Awoken are just jealous of Warlocks.
They despise Hunters.

Everyone is pretty much indifferent toward Titans.

Warlocks are they best and we know it. Why would anyone care about the Awoken? The Awoken are way the hell over there.

btkadams

That exotic bow fusion rifle from PoE is pretty interesting when it's all levelled up. It's so accurate. It's neat how it works like a sniper rifle but has such good accuracy during the hip fire too.

Top Bottom