• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Nah, i just don't post stuff like that or i would be cluttering the thread ;)

nice kills though lol

I'm on the mood for gifs, this one is for you ;)

vZ4W8A.gif

Tripmine>Bubble

Almost all ice creams(in a time since past) start with a vanilla base, then add to it.
There are plenty of exceptions to this today of course, but early days of ice cream meant you started with what was made the easiest(vanilla or chocolate, sometimes chocolate was added to vanilla to make chocolate ice cream), then added to it to make it have a new flavor.

Its still strange, but it has a pretty good visual analogy to process.
This makes it easy to imagine "oh, so no sprinkles, or chunks of nuts or M&Ms?".
When thinking about electronics, automobiles, and software, it has a similar effect.
"So none of the extra stuff I would have to pay extra for?"

Also, if the ice cream is white, but called vanilla, it is actually just a base ice cream for mixing, and doesn't really have much vanilla, if any flavoring.
Real vanilla is yellow with little black spots.

Mmm vanilla + chocolate! Haha yea I get it and I'll still use the term because it fits but because it's a flavor I just find it funny! And I laughed this morning when I woke up when I read what I wrote as I was trying to fall asleep.

Ill call it coffee. The coffee destiny. I like to add a little creamer and some vanilla to it with maybe a dash of sugar.

Can that be the new "meta"?!

It'll be fun and interesting to compare the later versions of Destiny years from now :p

zewone

Why does it say in the 2.0 weapon tuning notes under hand cannons - "Reduce magazine size for all base inventory stats"?

Hawkmoon is going to add 2 more bullets to the magazine to decrease the odds of a lucky roll.

Also making it impossible for lucky rolls to proc on the same bullet so no more one shot kills.

Everything else (besides TLW) is getting less ammo.

PuMa

Hawkmoon is going to add 2 more bullets to the magazine to decrease the odds of a lucky roll.

Also making it impossible for lucky rolls to proc on the same bullet so no more one shot kills.

I knew about the Hawkmoon change. I didn't see any note saying "besides TLW" for the mag reduction though. Good to know then. That would have sucked.

Doesn't include TLW.

Thank you both for clarifying.

Lee

stb

:|

Mouse and Keyboard when?
aimbot-o.gif

After not using a controller for years and only M&KB i feel like such a dumbdumb this past month playing Destiny PvP. Like the laggers dont make it bad enough D:

Destiny is my first controller FPS after KBMing on PC for basically my entire life. The first 2-3 months of Destiny were SUPER frustrating, and I still get twinges of "I wouldn't have missed that on KBM" and "this would be SO easy on KBM". You gotta just power through it.

Deku Tree

Oh nice haha. I can't wait to see how his skills translate to the Xbox side. I know he'll still be a beast but it'll be interesting haha.

I wonder when Nghtly started his X1 character and what loot he has on X1. I tried to look up his GT if he has one yet but it's not also Nghtly. Maybe he didn't even sign up to XBL yet.

zewone

I knew about the Hawkmoon change. I didn't see any note saying "besides TLW" for the mag reduction though. Good to know then. That would have sucked.

Thank you both for clarifying.
It seems like the exotics are the exception to the rule. Do we know if Thorn will still have 9 in the mag?

If it would have been less then 8 and with all the other debuffs, TLW would have been useless.

At least now it will still have a good niche.

PuMa

It seems like the exotics are the exception to the rule. Do we know if Thorn will still have 9 in the mag?

If it would have been less then 8 and with all the other debuffs, TLW would have been useless.

Yeah, it's going to be reaaaally interesting to see what weapons become the new meta with 2.0. Hopefully there's a much larger range of top-tier guns this time around. I'm hyped to break out the Summoner in PVP.

LTWood12

Pretty sure the Hawkmoon will stay at 13 rounds. I think the 'increase mag size' is to offset the overall Handcannon change of smaller mags.

Destiny is my first controller FPS after KBMing on PC for basically my entire life. The first 2-3 months of Destiny were SUPER frustrating, and I still get twinges of "I wouldn't have missed that on KBM" and "this would be SO easy on KBM". You gotta just power through it.

I smiled reading this because i think the exact opposite, haha. I rarely play pc and when i do, i just fail miserably. I recall playing battlefield 4 and trying to get into it, tons of situations where i would've benefited from using a controller over a kb/m.

And yes, I'm aware i could use a controller, i just wanted to try and get used to kb/m due to it being superior in the long run.

NeOak

They are going to patch out triple proc on the same bullet, so even with the same clip size or smaller, no 223

Exotics are different dude. They aren't getting reduced in clip size.

Lee

Ill call it coffee. The coffee destiny. I like to add a little creamer and some vanilla to it with maybe a dash of sugar.

Can that be the new "meta"?!

It'll be fun and interesting to compare the later versions of Destiny years from now :p

Venti non-fat no foam 6 pump extra hot blonde roast Destiny is the best.

Personally I don't know how people could even stand coffee Destiny.

Practising The shotgun slide while waiting for a pack of wolves. Should I slide immediately after The sprint to make the movement effective?

I'm up for anything, although My skill level is too low right now. I hoped to do heroic 32 today.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Anyone wanna help me on Will of Crota? No one seems to be doing it right now. Thetrin on PS4.

Top Bottom