• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Hawkmoon is going to add 2 more bullets to the magazine to decrease the odds of a lucky roll.

Also making it impossible for lucky rolls to proc on the same bullet so no more one shot kills.

Everything else (besides TLW) is getting less ammo.

Thank god. I thought TLW was getting hit with that as well, and it already has a tiny amount of ammo for something that can be fired in full auto.

Tecnniqe

Banned
xewhbrY.gif

My new perfect tool

LTWood12

Still can't believe Skolas actually dropped a weapon for me last night, and on the same day the Husk finally dropped. Everything is coming up Lt. Dan.

Any way of getting rid of a griefer that keeps attacking me and following me constantly while I am waiting for a pack of Wolves?. Low level retard.

Stat perks like Send It, Hammer Forged, Field Scout, Perfect Balance etc are being nerfed with 2.0.0 due to having no drawbacks.

I really don't like that philosophy. I always thought the drawback to the middle tree choice was that you could pick only one. Perks should be awesome, and not come with built in drawbacks.

Mapping crouch to a paddle for slide shotgunning.

I have a few I want to try out. More interested in how the hair triggers will affect things.

Just read this trick for PS users to have hair triggers on any gun:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...a_add_fires_on_a_hair_trigger_to_any_gun_and/

Not sure how well it would work but I wish we could try it on the Xbox One.
You know, this is neat but I think I might just swap L1/2 and R1/2. Sick of these flimsy DS4 triggers.

Any way of getting rid of a griefer that keeps attacking me and following me constantly while I am waiting for a pack of Wolves?. Low level retard.
This happened to me one time (at the loot cave lol) and I just kept playing and ignoring him. Eventually he got bored and left. You could also go to orbit and then go back in.

Inspect them and Report them.

Only thing you can do other than that is go to orbit and load a new instance.

Already reported them, plus a message asking if he is fuckin 5 years old.

In any case,I have enough keys for the week. No point in staying here. PoE 32 or weekly Heroic anybody? Otherwise I will go to buy groceries soon. No interest in randoms lately.

Mapping crouch to a paddle for slide shotgunning.

I have a few I want to try out. More interested in how the hair triggers will affect things.

Just read this trick for PS users to have hair triggers on any gun:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...a_add_fires_on_a_hair_trigger_to_any_gun_and/

Not sure how well it would work but I wish we could try it on the Xbox One.

Wow, I really need to try this. A lot of times I don't fire a rocket because I'm used to the light trigger of TLW when not pulling hard for full auto.

Already reported them, plus a message asking if he is fuckin 5 years old.

In any case,I have enough keys for the week. No point in staying here.

Don't ever swear at someone over PSN, especially if you don't know them and/or they are trying to troll you.

It's a way to grief players because they can then report you to PSN and your account will be temp banned for a week or whatever.

I've seen it happen before.

lt519

I really don't like that philosophy. I always thought the drawback to the middle tree choice was that you could pick only one. Perks should be awesome, and not come with built in drawbacks.

It's not terrible. You have a base gun that does everything fairly well (each gun will be slightly better/worse at certain things) and then perks that if you choose to add to it will make it very good at one thing but bad at another keeping it still balanced. No gun should be OP in all situations but many guns should be OP in many different situations. The former situation is what happened with FB, VoC, and with re-rolling it only got worse since you could hunt down the best perks. The latter is what they are striving for, using a lot of guns for many situations instead of one gun for all.

I wonder when Nghtly started his X1 character and what loot he has on X1. I tried to look up his GT if he has one yet but it's not also Nghtly. Maybe he didn't even sign up to XBL yet.

Yea maybe Nghtly was already tooken :O but yea I guess we'll find out tonght!

Venti non-fat no foam 6 pump extra hot blonde roast Destiny is the best.

Personally I don't know how people could even stand coffee Destiny.

Hahaha now I want a White Chocolate Mocha with a splash of Hazelnut.

LTWood12

They should add elemental damage to all legendary primaries. That would go a long way in broadening the 'most used weapons' pool. Give the raid weapons awesome perk combinations that aren't obtainable on non-raid weapons (firefly on a hand cannon for example).

Lnkn52

NeOak

It's not terrible. You have a base gun that does everything fairly well (each gun will be slightly better/worse at certain things) and then perks that if you choose to add to it will make it very good at one thing but bad at another keeping it still balanced. No gun should be OP in all situations but many guns should be OP in many different situations. The former situation is what happened with FB, VoC, and with re-rolling it only got worse since you could hunt down the best perks. The latter is what they are striving for, using a lot of guns for many situations instead of one gun for all.

And where am I supposed to store all these guns?

The tiny hotel room like vault?

That is the problem with that new retarded logic. Having to juggle 30 different weapons but you can only have 10 because fuck you, no RAM.

At that point, why bother with raid loot and the re-rolling mechanic if everything is just going to be average anyway. Look at how underwhelmed everyone is when it comes to PoE weapons.

I think I might do the Hypescotch grind again tonight. It has to drop sometime right? Right? RIGHT?!

Also, where's this new info at? I'm thirsty for more TTK news.

Edit: Top of Page

I was failing hard using "Lance" as a warlock last night. I am so used to the curve that I was whiffing Nova Bombs in PVE. Fail.

I'm stoked for the new info. We need to know if they're doing anything with old legendaries. I have to put my expectations low especially after DeeJ said you could bring your old Fatebringer into Crucible (lol) and showing a new guardian into VoG.

But what would be the point in doing VoG if the legendaries earned are basically worthless for most TTK content? (other than Grimoire and exotic drops, and I guess converting ascendant mats into glimmer/motes)

Hopefully something cool. Dismantling for a perk or "fusing" would be interesting. Doubt that'll happen but it's a fun thought.

So curious / anxious.

Top Bottom