• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Virdix

I'm not sure what's worse: that or the people that are actually there but refuse to participate and sit in the previous area, slowly moving forward as the other two members progress.
Yeah or the people who sprint ahead and try to do a cool jump with a graceful landing only to die in a darkness zone...

Can't believe people still do this shit.

qnJsYGD.gif
Pull out your ghost and let them know that you're not playing that crap. Usually they jump around and start the strike.

Back to finish up my last 5 wins of Rumble for today.

I cleaned my apartment with my fiancee, grilled pork kabobs, went shopping, picked up clothes from the tailor, and killed the gym with leg/squat day. I deserve some Destiny time. Let's do this.

I think Narmer meant OP not OT.

The George Bush picture wasn't enough to convey the sarcasm?

As I had already posted to rodiard, his post is so close to the OP it would be redundant. I was going to post it in The Last Word section but it's already right there.

The wrong title was chosen. Should've been saved for TTK. tight title should've been |OT28| days later. Am crying.

There will be plenty of news stories and funny puns for titles between now and then. One of the biggest stories during the last OT was the Death of Dinklebot and this title was too good to pass up.

28 days later is good but not super related to the game/recent news (unless I'm missing something). Plus there wasn't a gif/picture for The Last Word section as good as the ones for Nolan Beyond.

Also bogus gave his own card more points than mine! This isn't fair. My card is worth more than yours dammit!

Lnkn does all of the fantastic work for the cards completely by himself, I just post them. He does a ton of great stuff here and doesn't get enough credit for it. I always appreciate people who invest their time and energy into improving this community, like you do with the Mythocast.

Also, please stop calling me bogus. My Gaf name/avatar is a shout-out of sorts to my wife, although I'll eventually change it to match my PSN to avoid confusion. Thanks.

The correct OT title. Well done as always Drake.

Thank you good sir! Also many thanks for your thoughtful PSN message, I'll write back eventually but I'm just slow :-/

Pimpn Drop Bear

Neo Member
Hi destiny gaf :) I made the mistake of originally posting this right as xur sold gjallahorn so it got buried... I am new to ps4 and destiny, having previously played it since launch on xbone and am trying to start fresh on ps4. Is there anyone out there who can give me a bit of a hand, in particular I am stuck on level 25 and trying to do the Omnigul strike or the ritual of sacrifice mission to score the eris gauntlets.... Can anyone help :( my psn id is pmpndropbears thanks :)

SpecX

Hi destiny gaf :) I made the mistake of originally posting this right as xur sold gjallahorn so it got buried... I am new to ps4 and destiny, having previously played it since launch on xbone and am trying to start fresh on ps4. Is there anyone out there who can give me a bit of a hand, in particular I am stuck on level 25 and trying to do the Omnigul strike or the ritual of sacrifice mission to score the eris gauntlets.... Can anyone help :( my psn id is pmpndropbears thanks :)
I can help, send me a friend request Dark1421. Mic is off though and my daughter is asleep.

RoKKeR

Actually starting to get hyped for TTK. Played a bit of the base game today and got to level 31. Still so much about it I'm negative on, but thankfully a lot of those things seem to either be fixed completely or streamlined in TTK.

Not going to invest much time into the game before it drops.

noomi

Bravo Bungie first rumble game back and I join a game where someone is in the lead with 1350.

Happened to me this morning, I left immediately.

Normally I play rumble very early in the morning (6am ish), and the competition isn't too bad.

It's killing me that all I need is 4 wins and I can't even get it :(

Namikaze1

Back from the movies! Watched Straight Out of Compton and Man from U.N.C.L.E. Both were good though I recommend the former over the latter.

I see we have a new thread and that I thankfully made one last post in the last thread. Wouldn't want a repeat.

Also, been working on this for weeks:
K3z0SyE.gif

Edit: Hawkian, this is the gif I was talking about.

todd360

Back from the movies! Watched Straight Out of Compton and Man from U.N.C.L.E. Both were good though I recommend the former over the latter.

I see we have a new thread and that I thankfully made one last post in the last thread. Wouldn't want a repeat.

K3z0SyE.gif

Isn't the one in the OT good enough?

Deku Tree

The George Bush picture wasn't enough to convey the sarcasm?

As I had already posted to rodiard, his post is so close to the OP it would be redundant. I was going to post it in The Last Word section but it's already right there.

Haha. Nah I knew you were joking. I was joking too. Sometimes my humor is too dry to be conveyed by text.

K3z0SyE.gif

Edit: Hawkian, this is the gif I was talking about.

Wow that one is even more awesome.

How sweaty are you right now?

Oh man, I was 2 kills away from winning, and went to pull the heavy. Got hit by a sniper, but didn't die so I tried to blink away and got shot and died. Lost my heavy. At this point, the guy in second place is only about a kill behind and I can hear his MG. I'm thinking "FUCK I JUST NEED TO KILL SOMEONE" so I toss a grenade into one of the rooms on the side of B flag on Asylum get two hit markers. I said "fuck it" and just slid in hip firing with TLW and somehow it worked.

Mupod

So I've been stuck at 33.5 for a while, I could hit 34 with either a hat or a chest (preferably chest because the Ram is amazing). Correct me if I'm wrong but my current upgrade paths are:

- Win 5 matches in ToO (not counting passage coins)
- Get an Etheric Light somehow, haven't done 34 prison of elders and I don't know if it's a guaranteed drop or not. (even if I did get one I'd rather use it on a weapon because I rely heavily on Thorn at the moment)
- Hope whatsisface Fallen dude is selling something useful next week

am I missing anything? Was hoping to get there this weekend, for now just trying to max out Gjallarhorn and mess around in crucible like I always do.

noomi

This might sound stupid but.... I want daylight savings to happen already so that I can play 2 hours of destiny before work again haha.

Kind of miss doing my x3 raiding before work with mah crew.

noomi

So I've been stuck at 33.5 for a while, I could hit 34 with either a hat or a chest (preferably chest because the Ram is amazing). Correct me if I'm wrong but my current upgrade paths are:

- Win 5 matches in ToO (not counting passage coins)
- Get an Etheric Light somehow, haven't done 34 prison of elders and I don't know if it's a guaranteed drop or not. (even if I did get one I'd rather use it on a weapon because I rely heavily on Thorn at the moment)
- Hope whatsisface Fallen dude is selling something useful next week

am I missing anything? Was hoping to get there this weekend, for now just trying to max out Gjallarhorn and mess around in crucible like I always do.

Yup, that's about all of it... And yes finishing a 34 PoE will give you a Etheric Light.

You could also get an Etheric light from a nightfall reward, or ToO packages 6 and 8 I believe.

Oh! And the end PoE chest could drop a piece of exotic armor as well.

It's funny how more and more comments talk about more weapons being viable. I just heard someone say, in a serious manner, "I want one." This person was referring to the No Land (Nolan) Beyond.

Crazy times. Bring on TKK (or TTK, whatever you prefer).

Top Bottom