• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Just woke up to see people warsat farming for a new quest line. Aren't those warsats just the regular public events?

Are people really not used to sitting around for public events to happen? Destiny has always been like that. Can't you still use the public event tracker or whatever?

ethomaz

Banned
Just woke up to see people warsat farming for a new quest line. Aren't those warsats just the regular public events?

Are people really not used to sitting around for public events to happen? Destiny has always been like that. Can't you still use the public event tracker or whatever?
Yes. Yes. Yes.

But the warsat is a bit more rare than others public events.

Is the Armsday Fusion viable in PvP?

I'm killing it with my old Perruns and I haven't found a suitable replacement yet.

Hoping IB brings the fusion back so I can work on getting that.

Well I've killed a bunch of people with it. Give it a shot, might as well if you already ordered it.

They need to bring fusion rifles back to the forefront, kept all the crazy shotgun heroes honest. Also limit special ammo much more than now

Tecnniqe

Banned
I followed the Tracker...I waited...SIGH.....tonight...I hope. Send help.
tumblr_mr61mzGEvt1rlma2so1_500.gif

Any 2 (or 1) for Heroic Strikes?

Tovarisc

So that Omolon sniper with "Luck in the chamber" -perk works just like with shotguns. Fire a shot and reload weapon => next shot round will proc perk. That sniper will be all over IB and ToO, Last Round Sniper 2.0.

So that Omolon sniper with "Luck in the chamber" -perk works just like with shotguns. Fire a shot and reload weapon => next shot round will proc perk. That sniper will be all over IB and ToO, Last Round Sniper 2.0.

Edit: 1 player to do fresh and fast Kings Fall raid? 290+ light required

Welp....glad I got one then.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Finally got into a good LFG group and got through Daughters and Oryx. Got the Scout Rifle and Gauntlets this time. Had the sniper, ghost shell and warlock bond from prior partial attempts. Bumped me up to 301 light.

Also ran the nightfall with a couple of them (got shit, 12 strange coins) and did the new mission and entered the codes. Good times.

Lima

Playing on PS4 these last few weeks made quickly realize again why I don't play anything outside exclusive games on this system. The DS4 is comically bad for almost every genre.

Seriously you guys that play this game with it every day are god damn heroes in my book.

PuMa

Playing on PS4 these last few weeks made quickly realize again why I don't play anything outside exclusive games on this system. The DS4 is comically bad for almost every genre.

Seriously you guys that play this game with it every day are god damn heroes in my book.

Weird. I love the DS4. I can't stand offset sticks. But hey, that's what I grew up with...

tumblr_inline_nvr5knbZA41r1g2q7_500.gif

Lnkn52

giphy.gif

Kyoufu

Need 1 experienced player for the raid. We're starting at Totems because ain't nobody got time for hive ships.

edit: full

This is the double edge sword with these, "Bungie flips a switch" mysteries/quest lines. There is absolutely no point in trying to explore these paths when seemingly all we have to do is wait another week for another switch to flip. Any time I butt up against something mysterious, my reaction will be...wait it out. Because as with Oryx's BBall court, you can waste a ton of time for dead ends. Or with the Praedyth ghosts, rush to hit a dead end. It isn't fun knowing that every mysterious discovery that hits a dead end could just be an artificial barrier intentionally withed by Bungie and not some thing the community needs to unravel.

If they want to continuously release little bits of content and gear through these time gated quests, I'm all for it. But the "secret' stuff sloppily littered all over the game that is pointless until Bungie tells you it is valid, is really lame and defeats the purpose of having secrets to uncover.

Exactly my issue with the way some of these quests are being handled. Honestly, I don't see the point in even doing this new quest until I can get the final reward.

I collected those 4 fusion rifles by the second day TTK was out. The quest chain should have started from there without delay and without dead ends.

Nighte

Exactly my issue with the way some of these quests are being handled. Honestly, I don't see the point in even doing this new quest until I can get the final reward.

I collected those 4 fusion rifles by the second day TTK was out. The quest chain should have started from there without delay and without dead ends.

I guess you can expect most of the items and experiences to be gated exactly like this going forward with ttk. Their way of bloating the longevity I guess...

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

Considering the obsessive way people play Destiny, though, all content would be cleared and finished within a day.

What? No. Nope.

Owensboro

Checking again since I only got one response last time:

Anyone interested in a NEWBIE Vault of Glass (Normal) run on Sunday? I'm going to lead it, explain all fights, and no cheese will be used. I've got a friend who's never raided at all and I want to show him that place. Everyone should come in expecting to wipe a few times. We haven't worked out a time yet, I'm just gauging interest. Suggestions welcome!

I dunno, I'm kind of enjoying the random new stuff popping up every week. I enjoy instant gratification as much as the next person, but I also love watching the community scramble to figure out new things each week. It's infinitely more fun than only having Xur's inventory to look forward to while grinding out the same dailys/quests/raids/PvP over and over.

Considering the obsessive way people play Destiny, though, all content would be cleared and finished within a day.

Pretty much.

Deku Tree

Okay and if you do have the hunter radar perk, why is it necessary to buy a ghost for each planet I need to find materials on? Help me out here, lol

Well you want to buy the legendary ghosts for glimmer farming different enemies purposes and for their decrypt engrams gives you planetary mats perks.

I had blue ghosts with every possible planetary mat finder just by playing the game normally. Didn't buy any of those.

And I personally think it's much easier to see the big grey square on your screen than the little triangle thingy on your hunter radar when zooming around on my sparrow at top speed looking for the next mat.

Lothars

You are insane, The DS4 is easily the best controller on the market.

True. Imagine if they had all the exotics available in the pool from the start, with everyone doing the Three of Coins thing we would all have just about everything by now.

I guess you can expect most of the items and experiences to be gated exactly like this going forward with ttk. Their way of bloating the longevity I guess...

I know why they are doing it. I get it. I just don't think it's gonna work with me. It's aggravating. I already getting kinda burned out and (if the damn raid would drop a 300 ghost I would be done with it until HM). I just don't like being artificially strung along because Bungie feels like it. Let the discovery be in the game, let people feel rewarded for finding shit out that leads to something awesome. Instead Bungie just slaps your hand outta the cookie jar and says maybe after dinner. This is a game. Let people play it. Just my 2 cents...

Top Bottom