• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

kiguel182

You did a great job for your first time, you asked the right questions and communicated well and that's all anyone can ask for. Now you know the fights, the jumping will come with practice. Thanks for joining us!

Also thank you to MrCriminal, nice having along such good help! Been a busy week for me so far so I was a bit tired going into the raid today but you helped a ton!

I had a blast even with all the platform failing! You explained things well and had ton of patience too. The group was also pretty chill and relaxed which is always important. Fun times.

If you're going to have a raid requirement, just make it:
Minimum 280, high impact sniper.

Way better than Minimum 295+, must know requirements, ToM and Black Spindles. Have Emblem. Have an IQ >= Einstein.

Bold One

TLW quest - 100%

oh god, I could cry

eCBimIS.gif

I don't wanna play with randoms in that mode. :(

But it makes sense now why randoms just grab it and #YOLO. You'd think after getting killed for the nineteenth time they'd try a different strategy that doesn't involve diving into the entire enemy team.

Axoman

That's also me. I got kicked out of groups for so many things, such as Light Level, Not having a mic (when I did have one but i was charging it), not being able to join party chat on XBL because XBL does that, sometimes, and my favorite, my destiny trials stats. Some people are just cruel and IMO, need to be on their own community. These aren't dgaf. I'm pretty sure all were from lfg. That community is so much fail. Not all, I hate generalizing. But the majority of groups I've tried to play with.

Hey, we need to play some trials on Xbox next weekend!

Deku Tree

I don't wanna play with randoms in that mode. :(

You get at least 20% of the quest done for dunking the spark each time. Then you can go hide while the spark is charging.

It's really usually not that bad with ransoms, at least not when it's not the daily.

OkayRene

you monster.

Started almost as soon as TTK dropped. Only held onto stuff that I know makes lower difficulty stuff even easier.

i killed a couple of them i was only borderline interested in to complete gunsmith quests. timepiece and epilogue ain't ever getting sharded tho

No Titan Gear. Some Hunter and Warlock stuff. Praetorian Foil, Swordbreaker.

Yes had to last night for the Titan gunsmith quest. Only had one legendary shotgun in the vault alongside my Found Verdict. :(

Seems like it's mixed. I haven't started to yet, but I'm pretty close. About 80% of my vault is Year 1 stuff, and then I'm just juggling the last 19-20%. I hate the idea of getting rid of it all, but I kind of feel silly for living in this constaint I created myself by hoarding.

LiK

You get at least 20% of the quest done for dunking the spark each time. Then you can go hide while the spark is charging.

It's really usually not that bad with ransoms, at least not when it's not the daily.

holy shit, really? makes it way more bearable than actually killing guys in Rumble last night. anyone wanna play some Rift with me tonight just to get this done quick? i'll return the favor lol

Blergh. From Bungie's twitter:

If you've collected the items needed to unlock it, The First Firewall is in your Director today. If you haven't, it will return in time.

Really not loving this, only available one day, no predicting when, style of events.

I don't need to get stuff the first time it's available, but not knowing how long things will be available or when things will come back up makes it hard to plan.

Luke, how is this making Destiny real life compatible?

Top Bottom