• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Trakan

A lot of people kept playing because they enjoy the gameplay. And yes the story beats were lacking in Vanilla, that doesn't mean the game is a loot game. The fact that they went ahead and pushed forward and added more RPG systems is because the game is intended to be an FPS/RPG hybrid. A Psuedo-MMO at that.

If collecting tons of loot was the only thing necessary for a game to be "a loot game" then Skyrim, Fallout, and every MMORPG in existence are all "loot games."

Please. The reason people kept playing was the Gjallarhorn. The chase was for the loot. It's a loot game.

spyder_ur

The end of the quest is a dead end and presumably time gated, right? I'm not sure why everyone is killing themselves waiting for a warsat on Mars if that is the case.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Please. The reason people kept playing was the Gjallarhorn. The chase was for the loot. It's a loot game.

I quit Destiny for 5 months after I got my ballerhorn. I really felt like I accomplished all there was to accomplish.

Namikaze1

Lik i'll do the sword quest with you and nami then since you were looking for a third, silvertongue found other people.

Cool, I'll be on in 20. Need to eat when I get home. Which sword you doing?
LiK, I'm gonna give Gammacide my spot. He needs to do the sword quest. I don't since I have all 3.

If Gamma found a team already, I can help out but if he hasn't, he can take my spot.

k1t4j

Thoughts on the Hereafter?

Just got one from a blue engram :0. 290 though, but if you tell me it's good i'll drop 2 spindles into it :p

Disker

Anyone else need both Arc and Solar Swords? Looking for 1 to try and do both at once.

If you only need one of them you can join us too, just remember we're going for both.

Still need one (PS4?)

I am up for it. (Solar) will help on arc.

Or anyone else is welcome to help me.

PSN: Disker

Anyone else need both Arc and Solar Swords? Looking for 1 to try and do both at once.

If you only need one of them you can join us too, just remember we're going for both.

I need the Arc one

Still need one (PS4?)

I am up for it. (Solar) will help on arc. PSN: Darryl_M_R

Or anyone else is welcome to help me.

PSN: Disker

I'm willing to also try to knock out both Arc and Solar at the same time for you

I am developing a goddamn eye twitch because someone tried to tell me destiny wasn't a loot game with a straight face. That's like having someone trying to sincerely, seriously tell you that the Sun is really pink.

I actually go out of my way to not pick up any loot. Still rolling with starter grey's.

So you're obviously in the wrong here, Breezy.

matmanx1

Holy cow. Just tried to the First Firewall mission via Remote Play. Got to the "boss" wave and wiped. There's just enough spotty lag to make the mission not doable that way. Guess I will be waiting til I am home tonight.

Tovarisc

Anyone need to run last part of sword quest twice? I need do Void and Sol blades at some point in this reset, but I think having both boomers alive at same time would be tad too much to handle.

Top Bottom