• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
You guys think we'll still get the core drops tomorrow with the Warsats? I might just do the missions tonight and leave the rest until tomorrow.

Just add me, and will do it :D Just need solar though, but I'll help if you need arc.

Sent. I think the best game plan is to just slowly tick away at the main boss health and then focus on the wizards. If we can do Arc (for me) and Solar (for you) at the same time that would be perfect

GutZ31

So where are the warsat public events for the quest?
Reading the fusion core item list, it gives you pretty clear clues.

Most are on patrol, earth, mars, and the moon.
One is The Archive mission on Venus.
The easiest is the dismantling of a legendary, or exotic heavy weapon.

Hot damn, Skywatch Warsat. We earned that shit.

Taken Corruption Boss, Urzok Invasion and the Warsat concurrently. Just 3 of us. That was intense.

Tovarisc

Sent. I think the best game plan is to just slowly tick away at the main boss health and then focus on the wizards. If we can do Arc (for me) and Solar (for you) at the same time that would be perfect

You can get both swords done in one go. Just kill voidwarden asap when it spawns, kite archwarden as he is melee and in general stay moving so solwarder [which is boomer] has harder time hitting you. Then just bring down main boss to very low HP, keep killing thralls as they spawn and when main boss is low enough just zerg everything to death.

Unstable

Is this the gun that Unstable was using during the flawless raid? I got it from a gunsmith package today.

12112300_10204542849003257_3259570581440772256_n.jpg

Hot swap is bad, but glass half full isn't so bad, and it has two different stability perks. I'm wondering if it's worth leveling up.
Yep! That's the one.

Jabronium

Anyone need to run last part of sword quest twice? I need do Void and Sol blades at some point in this reset, but I think having both boomers alive at same time would be tad too much to handle.

I need the solar one, but won't be available to do it until tomorrow evening (I'll be lucky if I can get on to do First Firewall tonight). If you're still in need then, I'll be more than happy to help.

Holy cow. Just tried to the First Firewall mission via Remote Play. Got to the "boss" wave and wiped. There's just enough spotty lag to make the mission not doable that way. Guess I will be waiting til I am home tonight.

I hate this. Lol. I'll be at work and get to a mission and be like "ya, k, thats gonna have to wait till i get back to the crib. Cant do it" lol

Mindlog

Two of the best clash matches I've ever played with randoms back to back.
First match was on Sector 666 and throughout the entire match the team tried to move together. It was great. Would have been pretty lopsided if it weren't for the Sunbreakers on the other team. Awful awful super. It's just stupid.

Second match was Memento. The lead changed like 6 times in the last 1000 points, but i managed to get the last two kills to close it out. Got all 5 points of the Weekly Bounty in one go.

You don't do it well matchmaking, but when you do it's pretty fun.

zewone

So you turn in this thing to the Gunsmith and then absolutely nothing happens? That feels broken.

Same thing yesterday with the Paradox ghost.

It's broken because the next step is likely behind a time wall. Either a flip of the switch like today or waiting for another daily heroic.

Deku Tree

If I grind Darkblade for the Darkblade helm and in the process get the rest of my FR relics to drop on my alt... Then will the new mission open up for me today? Or did I have to have all the relics at reset?

Top Bottom