• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

I just ran the first mission in of the First Firewall to help my son get through it. It gave me the code box again. I hope I didn't reset this for myself by trying to be helpful. I already handed my completed core thing to the gunsmith earlier today.

vctor182

but I've given so many of those already!

lakshmi-2
2WZDt0f.gif

Took me about 5 minutes each to get the Warsat on Mars and the moon, but earth is being an asshole right now. It's always extraction crews or taken. The hell with this.

RetroMG

Forgive me if this has been answered - If I have the Sleeper quest but don't have time to do it today, can I still do it in a few days, or does it have to be done today?

Earth warsat on me now Mothyards

All 3 took less than 45 minutes. Just remember that destinypublicevents.com is off by 5 minutes often. Noticed some people left right before the war says came.

Kalamari

So how does everyone feel about waiting to do stuff in this game? Waiting for the Chaperone, waiting for the Exotic Swords, waiting for Arms Day, waiting for stuff we haven't even discovered yet.

you dont know what you're getting into with a random

Wait for next time it becomes available, whenever that is, I suppose. Sucks tho, I agree.

Get some coms on that random or he may fuck you over by killing warden that you guys need.

We added him to the party he needed arc with me. We managed on doing arc and solar (other gaf member needed solar).

But yea I can see how this can go terribly wrong.

Out 1

YES IT WAS. DOn't you DARE say something other than that! It was the worst!

It was one of those expectations things, I guess. And I got extremely lucky with Mars: got 3 drops out of 4 consecutive nodes and collected all 10 in less than an hour. But yeah, this stuff shouldn't be in the game period.

Ok so we went to caydes stash on the new mission and nothing there.

Had 1 minute left on clock when went up too the chest with the wizards, and went blind and something was said about oryx? Did it glitch?

So how does everyone feel about waiting to do stuff in this game? Waiting for the Chaperone, waiting for the Exotic Swords, waiting for Arms Day, waiting for stuff we haven't even discovered yet.
I'm fine with it when we're given a date to look forward to (like the Chaperone quest). Not fine with turning in a quest and wondering if you broke it, until a new quest magically appears on the director 2 weeks later.

dunno who else besides Ocean and Unstable were in the stream last night, but here were the final stats for me

0Xs9UHw.png

Man that was something.

Zoba what if Bungie...used you to test a 'custom' match with no limits, after seeing you post about your grievances with PvP.

IS IT HAPPENING

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

I don't need instant gratification on everything. Waiting for things is one of the best things about Destiny. It's fun to see what Xur brings on Friday. Besides, it's usually waiting a handful of days, not weeks/months.

Top Bottom