• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

maomaoIYP

Here I go. Elimination again, always the same bunch of randoms, always the same asshole sunbreaker.

edit: and it's anomaly again, FUCK

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Ahhh I think I actually forgot to give the completed thing to Banshee last night. Wonder if I'll have to wait til tomorrow. Oh well, got plenty to do

so whats the deal guys... anything new about the quest... i turn my core in last night??
go talk to Banshee

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I just got 2 legendary gear drops both with carry more fusion rifle ammo. Wonder if this will affect Sleeper.

BokehKing

Banned
Wish there was a tracker for the gun, I maybe imagining things but I'm pretty sure I handed in a golden drop after a Warsat drop weeks ago

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
happy belated, LT!

on an aside, is this worth leveling up? what say you, DGaf? I kinda feel like the perks are meh.
7q4I0vj.jpg
What does it have for perks stat wise? Life support is good. I like that thing in the Crucible a lot actually, but mine has a range perk that makes it pretty crazy.
yea, Nami has the Firefly perk on his. Mine doesn't have it.
Yeah, mine either. I don't really like it but I would certainly enjoy the novelty of a Pulse with Firefly.

LiK

What does it have for perks stat wise? Life support is good. I like that thing in the Crucible a lot actually, but mine has a range perk that makes it pretty crazy.

Yeah, mine either. I don't really like it but I would certainly enjoy the novelty of a Pulse with Firefly.

I really like it but I do wish it had a tad more impact.

Strider

Damn you guys weren't kidding about the Suros Ari-45. Just tried it in the daily crucible match. Really good gun.

Plus Suros guns just sound and feel so damn awesome. Suros >>>>

WipedOut

Got an antiquated rune at Oryx last night. WTF! an antiquated ruin should not be in his loot pool. Got Boots with my 20 Shards. Still no Scout.

Any one have a link to that raid post that detailed the story of destiny (sort of summarized)? I wanna give to a friend but I cant find on reddit

on an aside, is this worth leveling up? what say you, DGaf? I kinda feel like the perks are meh.
7q4I0vj.jpg

I have a Cocytus SR4 on my Warlock with Firefly and Triple Tap. It hits like a truck and so I've never had the urge to buy Hung Jury. The stability though lower than Hung Jury has never been a problem for me in PVE. I couldn't handle the recoil in PVP, though that could just be because I'm terrible at that portion of the game. Apart from all that, I love Omolon's sights/scopes.

The only problem with the rolls on your Cocytus seems to be Exhumed, which I think is a terrible perk. Grenadier is alright but I'm not a big fan of Life Support either. The choice to upgrade it or not essentially boils down to whether or not you choose your guns based on perks.

Stats wise, I can vouch for Cocytus as it's the only primary I have at 300 plus.

The only way to get more ammo for SS is to use alchemist raiment (warlock exotic) or old Y1 armor with the heavy ammo perk.

Actually, I think Starfire Protocol could increase the carried ammo capacity too. I think there's a bug in the description of that particular armour piece. If you go to details it has the perks:

1. Increase Heavy Ammo Drops
2. Increase Special Ammo Drops

But I use it regularly so I know for a fact that it increases my Sniper rifle ammunition because my Tamar-D without it only lets me carry 12 bullets but with Starfire, I can carry 17. I haven't experimented this with Heavy Ammo (because I never needed to), so I'm not sure if the heavy ammo toggle also works like this.

noomi

I woke early today trying to finish this quest at the same time i did my stuff around the apartment, handed it in literally seconds after reset. Now this hurts.

Awww man, hopefully you will get the strike tomorrow. Will help you out if needed.

Damn you guys weren't kidding about the Suros Ari-45. Just tried it in the daily crucible match. Really good gun.

Plus Suros guns just sound and feel so damn awesome. Suros >>>>

Really? Glad I picked it up then, it's been sitting in my vault since Wednesday, guess I'll have to give it a shot today, thanks for the tip!

Nuszka

So it seems i still have the first firewall quest on my titan, i completed the warlock quest like seconds after reset , should i wait until reset tomorrow or do it tonight on my titan again?
Edit: people seem to think its after reset you get the quest when you turn your core in, I'm ok with this as at least i will have time to enjoy some crucible tonight.

LTWood12

So we only had to wait a day and there was only one more step. The absolute disgrace!

Looks awesome. Soooo right up my alley. I don't know who invented this whole "job" thing but I want them hit with tomatoes.

Goddamn Mars Warsat! For my birthday I got 7 eliminate Targets :( Guess I'll get it done tonight and get it the day after.

Also, holy shit that last encounter in the sunless cell for the sword is no joke. Never should have started that at midnight. Got to the end and each of us were going for different swords. Spent forever, got boss down to almost dead, went to DPS the Wardens and we all wiped. Hope we can get someone who knows a bit better what to do to help us tonight.

noomi

So it seems i still have the first firewall quest on my titan, i completed the warlock quest like seconds after reset , should i wait until reset tomorrow or do it tonight on my titan again?

Might as well just finish it up, I don't think it would hurt.

Can anyone confirm that getting the simulant also gets gunsmith XP?

I didn't pay attention but my friend says it gave him 500XP.

Yup, 500 rep :)

Gammacide

So I handed in the reactivated core to Banshee but I don't have the Sleeper Stirs quest yet. Is this where you have to wait a day for it to be given?
Anyone?

LiK

Goddamn Mars Warsat! For my birthday I got 7 eliminate Targets :( Guess I'll get it done tonight and get it the day after.

Also, holy shit that last encounter in the sunless cell for the sword is no joke. Never should have started that at midnight. Got to the end and each of us were going for different swords. Spent forever, got boss down to almost dead, went to DPS the Wardens and we all wiped. Hope we can get someone who knows a bit better what to do to help us tonight.

Exotic sword final fight was like fighting a raid boss, lol. lots of fun tho.

tlaloc / spindle / exo swords are pretty god tier for dps right now

Im in love with tlaloc

Just an all around great weapon. I tend to roll my legendary scouts for anything that isnt sunsinger though

I am eyeballing some stormcaller builds too though. I need to collect more armor

Top Bottom