• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Strider

Or how lackluster Y2 exotics are overall

Kyne

they were doable and the weapons are good. but all those ridiculous PVP requirements for Curse are stupid. never completing the PVP quest either.

I have a feeling the curse is going to be -really- good in PVE, maybe even PVP

it has the most impact out of all the HC's in the game.

Or how lackluster Y2 exotics are overall, depends on how you look at it.

Dude they specifically said they wanted exotics to fit unique niches as opposed the the gallyhorn approach

This way you are encouraged to use a wider variety of builds beyond fatebringer/gally

noomi

You guys just be happy that there wasn't any "Get 50 kills with fusion rifles in crucible, death rolls back progress" for the Sleeper Simulant

Nuszka

I really don't think that the First Curse PvP part will be that bad, especially if you don't lose progress upon death.

Stay back and don't rush, use ranged weapons, wait for heavy round and have a HMG. Should be done in one night worth of pvp.

Will have to wait a few weeks apparently before anyone really find out.

What about the second part where you have to go on a killing headshot spree with that specific hand cannon you get handed in, the first part and sprees are simple enough though.

Tovarisc

They really arent

Like I said, depends on how you look at it. For e.g. I look at warlock exotics and I don't want use any of them, they are so mediocre stuff. Raiment is okay now because it gives 2 extra rounds of SS ammo, but it still wastes a lots of Orbs which is super shitty.

----

DIM got new version 3.1.12, supports moving SS and apparently has infusion calculator too.

flkraven

Heart this so much! I feel exactly the same way and have been saying Bungie needs to bring back the old raids and rotate them weekly or monthly with new enemies and encounters... fill them up with new stuff and give us rewards that make running them relevant again. Higher exotic engram drop rate.. maybe even 100% per legacy raid once per account per week?

Thanks! I wanted to keep my suggestion in line with Bungie's previous comments about leaving behind the raids in order to keep Destiny real-life compatible. Making them a once-and-a-while event like IB seems like a good solution.

level1

You guys just be happy that there wasn't any "Get 50 kills with fusion rifles in crucible, death rolls back progress" for the Sleeper Simulant

Holy shit, this. I thought the way the quest was handled was quite interesting, to be honest (if a bit annoying with that mars warsat)

purg3

slept with Malkin
Cocoon is the fixed perk on all raid weapons. The second perk is what can be different. I want an auto scout.

I know it's a fixed perk, it works amazingly well with the long reload time of a HMG, making it one of the best raid weapons regardless of the second perk.

I liked everything except the Warsat stuff. that was kinda lazy, tbh.

It would have been cool if they made three specific Warsat encounters that were a bit more reliable in showing up and maybe changed the mechanics of, or at least the encountered enemies (i.e. have us fight one of Oryx's commander guys while having to stay within the circle...like the ones that spawn during the Taken invasions). Ok maybe that would suck too.

I found out you can run an entire raid and get nothing but shards last night. I know it's incredibly unlucky, but the fact that Bungie allows people to walk away with nothing (after talking about a smarter drop system) is rather irritating.

ryan13ts

Crap, I'm afraid I might have screwed myself out of SS today. I did Firewall, did the warsat's and everything else.. the only problem is I fell asleep before I could repair the core and turn it into the gunsmith. I just turned it in now, but no quest has popped up for me.

Does that mean I won't be able to get SS until Firewall pops up again?

noomi

What about the second part where you have to go on a killing headshot spree with that specific hand cannon you get handed in, the first part and sprees are simple enough though.

Does it have to be with the specific hand cannon? I thought it was like the chaperone where you just have to have it equipped?

Does anyone have the First Curse Handcannon Yet?

Was wondering if its any good in PVP. I hate Auto,pulse,scout rifles...I want my damn HC back dammit

I know it's a fixed perk, it works amazingly well with the long reload time of a HMG, making it one of the best raid weapons regardless of the second perk.

Yeah

Coccoon is kind of wasted on a primary and marginally better for special weapons

On heavy ita amazing. Empty primary clip, empty heavy, back to primary

Crap, I'm afraid I might have screwed myself out of SS today. I did Firewall, did the warsat's and everything else.. the only problem is I fell asleep before I could repair the core and turn it into the gunsmith. I just turned it in now, but no quest has popped up for me.

Yes, it appears so... so far.

Looks like I am in the same boat. I did most of the quest but I did not turn anything in yet. .

GutZ31

So if you didn't do any of the Sleeper events yesterday, do you have anything available today?

If all you did yesterday was The First Firewall, you can do a caydes stash speed run mission, and charge the fusion core with warsat materials, and stuff.
After that, you turn it in to Banshee, and wait a day.

This also applies to if you are able to do The First Firewall today.

Yeah

Coccoon is kind of wasted on a primary and marginally better for special weapons

On heavy ita amazing. Empty primary clip, empty heavy, back to primary

I think cocoon is very useful on a primary on Golgoroth's fight. Shoot orbs, change to sniper, dps, now you dont have to reload for the next orb. Saves some time.

Baby Warlock hit level 40 at 219 Light. Jumped to 285 in less than 10 minutes. :lol

Even had Legendary engrams ready for every part of her armor, but of course two of them decrypt into Artifacts.

LiK

FYI, if you turned in the repaired Core today, the quest should be available tomorrow. I'm reading that Banshee won't offer it until the next day for whenever you turned it in. no worries.

Tecnniqe

Banned
I guess ill play some more Destiny while SW servers boot up and people get in.

Anyone wanna do some Heroic Strikes or PvP? Could use a PvP train for some winsss

Schryver

FYI, if you turned in the repaired Core today, the quest should be available tomorrow. I'm reading that Banshee won't offer it until the next day for whenever you turned it in. no worries.

Yeah hopefully. Spent about 2 hours trying to get a Mars Warsat with no luck. Such bullshit

Top Bottom