• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

darknil

You have a choice between being the closest thing to a god Destiny has, a ballet dancer, or a disc golf player

My long-term goal is having the 3 swords. I decided to start on Arc just because I'm rocking my Lord Sith first. My hunter will do void and the titan will do solar (haven't decided if titan or hunter goes first)

keakster

Repost:

Anyone for CoO level 3?

I'm in with another fireteam and we didn't have enough DPS to get the Ogre down a 2nd time. Right now there is 3 of us and hoping to make it more!

PSN keakster

Afrocious

Maybe I don't care for the solar sword because I don't need to feel 'manly'.

lol what

My masculinity permeates through each uppercut I do with the sword. Enemies don't die because the uppercut connects, but because to be blessed by such definition of masculinity causes them to suicide atomically.

You have the choice of being Ryu/Ken, Link, or Krillin.

I think the choice is clear.
Hot Ryu

This is basically it with the correct answer.

I need to get the arc blade and check it out in pvp though.

GutZ31

void sword.gif here

wc9pxj.gif

Solar sword.gif here

Boxer-Punch-Himself-in-Head.gif

spyder_ur

Thanks to my awesome raid crew (stb, Haybro, Grip, captscience, spyder and Verde) for helping me get my first Oryx kill last night! Did it on our second attempt I believe and I was close to being drunk so that made it even better lol. Loot drops were shit except for the 305 ghost (have only gotten two pair of boots and the auto rifle).

Did get my exotic Arc sword too and holy shit is that thing awesome! Nothing cooler than tethering a big trash mob and hitting them with that Arc blast :O

Also got all the warsats done last night so the SS will be mine tonight once I get home.

Yeah that was fun and damn, thats a productive night of Destiny. If you hadn't kept telling us noone would have know you were drunk. Grip's bad drops were karma for running me over with the sparrow earlier in the night.

Also, it's my second time turning in 20 shards to only get one drop total and can I now go ahead and say that system is completely and utterly broken? It's idiotic that's it's there in the first place and feels like shards are only in the raid to have something that drops from every boss and chest.

Picked up the Boolean Gemini finally - seems like it would be solid in PvP. Anyone try it there?

What does it have for perks stat wise? Life support is good. I like that thing in the Crucible a lot actually, but mine has a range perk that makes it pretty crazy.

Yeah, mine either. I don't really like it but I would certainly enjoy the novelty of a Pulse with Firefly.

it has hand-laid stock or snapshot.

Number45

Is there a way to find out what I'll get from the armsday orders? I've done all the weapons, but don't want to fuck up with what I pick like last week.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Is there a way to find out what I'll get from the amrsday orders? I've done all the weapons, but don't want to fuck up with what I pick like last week.

The weapon name is in the package you pick, the perk rolls are unknown until they drop on Wednesday. You can still at least check out the base stats for the weapon in the destiny DB.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Is there a way to find out what I'll get from the amrsday orders? I've done all the weapons, but don't want to fuck up with what I pick like last week.

All the weapons you can order are in the Destiny database along with their base stats and possible perk rolls.

My masculinity permeates through each uppercut I do with the sword. Enemies don't die because the uppercut connects, but because to be blessed by such definition of masculinity causes them to suicide atomically.

e5YuU.gif

I should probably take a break from this thread. You guys can sort out your masculinity issues.

Triz

Sleeper Stimulant get with randoms yay.

Need to do the Arc legendary sword quest. Any takers? Triz on PSN, just send an invite.

Dave_6

Yeah that was fun and damn, thats a productive night of Destiny. If you hadn't kept telling us noone would have know you were drunk. Grip's bad drops were karma for running me over with the sparrow earlier in the night.

Also, it's my second time turning in 20 shards to only get one drop total and can I now go ahead and say that system is completely and utterly broken? It's idiotic that's it's there in the first place and feels like shards are only in the raid to have something that drops from every boss and chest.

Picked up the Boolean Gemini finally - seems like it would be solid in PvP. Anyone try it there?

I was really satisfied with the night once I went to bed finally at 1 AM lol. The sword is so much fun I didn't want to stop playing. Got up to 30 fragments too so I made good progress on that quest. Guess I'll keep looking for those tonight too; huge thanks to Verde for assisting me with getting the Scent of the Worm one!

Patch 2.0.13 - The one about your trusted swords

- Halved ammo capacity
- Special move damage reduced by 17.43%
- We discovered a bug that made the swords glow with their element - removed that

Almost had a heart attack reading this until I realised you were joking. You ARE joking, right? RIGHT? RIGHT?

I gotta go back home quickly and check if my Dark Drinker and Bolt Caster are still melting mobs...

E92 M3

Almost had a heart attack reading this until I realised you were joking. You ARE joking, right? RIGHT? RIGHT?

I gotta go back home quickly and check if my Dark Drinker and Bolt Caster are still melting mobs...

Yeah it was just a [sad] joke about how Bungie loves to nerf stuff :p

SkylineRKR

I do expect a nerf to happen.

Swords are too fun and too useful, and this is usually the main reason for a nerf.

I think they'll decrease ammo, or increase the ammo it burns for special attacks. I can spam Bolt Caster special all day and it obliterates anyone. I think its too good. The others are supposed to be even better, but not sure.

noomi

This is exactly how I would rank them for PvE. Solar sword is just the best. PvP though is a different story. You will never see me without that arc sword.

I've heard good things about the arc sword in pvp, especially that special attack. Apparently it has crazy tracking on it.

Top Bottom