• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Stability is useless on the sleeper, right? I figure since it's single shot, and really low rate of fire, stability won't affect anything. Therefore, I should prioritize other stats.

Also, about that sleeper vs. Atheon video: someone do the same thing (weapons of light + tether) but use gjallarhorn so I can tell if it's good or not.

Kyne

GAME CHANGER

FprKXo1.gif

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3nzbr1/dim_v3112_new_infusion_calculator/

woah.gif

Karl2177

Well for this we're actually not sure. The first requirement seems to be that you need to have the 4 fusion rifle drops. If you did, yesterday that first mission was available. My guess would be that like the daily heroic story missions, this will be on rotation and will randomly pop up again in the near future. You just have to make sure you've received and turned in those 4 fusion rifles to the gunsmith. Don't think there's any way to track which ones you've already received though.

4 Fusion Rifle drops? Are those the things you turn into Banshee for rep?

Homeboyd

Do I have to hold onto them or do the ones I've turned into Banshee count for me?
No turn them in (old ones you've turned in count). I've personally never been able to hold 2 at a time, so it seems like if you hang on to one, you wont get another to drop until you turn it in. Once I turned it in, I would get another really quickly. Not sure if that's a thing or not, but yeah, turn them in whenever you get them.

King's Fall loot is so ugly. :(

I thought i was the only one who felt this way!!!

It is by far the most horrid weapon and armor design in Destiny... like by a fucking large margin.

I want it to infuse blues mostly... why is it that blue level gear is some of the best designed (visually)?

shermas

Do I have to hold onto them or do the ones I've turned into Banshee count for me?

I turned them in as I got them on my main guy.

With my hunter, I tried to hold onto them, in case I needed all four for something, but you can't carry more than 2 (I think) at a time...

Just turn them in as you come across them.

Karl2177

No turn them in (old ones you've turned in count). I've personally never been able to hold 2 at a time, so it seems like if you hang on to one, you wont get another to drop until you turn it in. Once I turned it in, I would get another really quickly. Not sure if that's a thing or not, but yeah, turn them in whenever you get them.

I turned them in as I got them on my main guy.

With my hunter, I tried to hold onto them, in case I needed all four for something, but you can't carry more than 2 (I think) at a time...

Just turn them in as you come across them.

Thanks. I turned them in as I got them, but I have no idea if they were different each time. I'll probably wait to do anything about this for a while. I've had a ton of work to do lately, so I haven't played any since the first week. I was just browsing this thread and saw that Atheon kill and wanted the gun.

shermas

sweet looking gun, looks like a warmind design

I NEVER use fusion rifles and I quickly infuse/dismantle any piece that has FR perks. I guess I need to re-evaluate that strategy now. Additional FR ammo might be nice for some of the boss fights if I'm going to use the SS.

The bounce perk seems weird, though.

SpecX

Agreed

Ready for us to get off the Hive train for future expansions. Dark Below and Taken king filled my Hive stuffs

Lets do Cabal/Vex stuff

The Cabal has to be the next expansion to the story. I can't wait to get a Gatling gun strapped to my Titans back as I mow down hive in "we've woken the hive!".

Afrocious

I'd like Taken-themed weapons and armor.

The Kingslayer Ghost is awesome and I'd like gear with that kind of texture/skin.

King's Fall was 75% Hive stuff and the gear is more Hive-y than related to being about Taken. Not as much as Crota's End stuff was but still.

noomi

XO is making me download this star wars beta lol.

I gotchu bruh, but we still need to play Destiny tonight.

Born2Live

I'd like Taken-themed weapons and armor.

The Kingslayer Ghost is awesome and I'd like gear with that kind of texture/skin.

King's Fall was 75% Hive stuff and the gear is more Hive-y than related to being about Taken. Not as much as Crota's End stuff was but still.

Would it be naive to maybe expect Taken themed weapons to drop for hard mode?

Ty

But seriously, can someone get a group together here and recreate that sleeper simulant vs. Atheon video, except with g-horns? I really want to see a kill time comparison. If on xbone, I can even help out.

SkylineRKR

I have so much Wormspore that I don't know how I can hold all these. Is there a similar ghost for Helium? Or perhaps Relic Iron. I'm rather loaded with Spinmetal and Spirit Bloom so those 2 are not important.

Strider

But seriously, can someone get a group together here and recreate that sleeper simulant vs. Atheon video, except with g-horns? I really want to see a kill time comparison. If on xbone, I can even help out.

Well wasn't G-Horn nerfed? So it wouldn't be accurate to test it vs SS now.

There was a video a while back (Vanilla times) where a group had 6 Horns and they killed Heroic Atheon in like 17 seconds or something.

Afrocious

Wait, people used Gjally on Atheon and not Ice Breaker?

dafuq happened when i left the game

Top Bottom