• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I have so much Wormspore that I don't know how I can hold all these. Is there a similar ghost for Helium? Or perhaps Relic Iron. I'm rather loaded with Spinmetal and Spirit Bloom so those 2 are not important.

Spinmetal, Spirit Bloom and Relic Iron ghosts can be bought from Shaxx amd will get those materials depending on the planet when an engram drops. I cant find anyone selling a legendary Helium Filament ghost so gotta pray on RNG.

ethomaz

Banned
Wait, people used Gjally on Atheon and not Ice Breaker?

dafuq happened when i left the game
Ghorn was always better for Atheon than any other weapon until maybe Black Hammer... and 6x Ghorns kills Atheon faster than 6x Black Hammer.

Ghorn was always a monster.

Sad they nerfed it.

PS. Ice Breaker was only good for solo strikes... everything else the slow regen was really awful.

Kyne

Cabal armor can work.

get hype.

destiny_character_monster_cabal_character_concepts_by_daniel_chavez_additions_04.jpg

I have a Cocytus SR4 on my Warlock with Firefly and Triple Tap. It hits like a truck and so I've never had the urge to buy Hung Jury. The stability though lower than Hung Jury has never been a problem for me in PVE. I couldn't handle the recoil in PVP, though that could just be because I'm terrible at that portion of the game. Apart from all that, I love Omolon's sights/scopes.

The only problem with the rolls on your Cocytus seems to be Exhumed, which I think is a terrible perk. Grenadier is alright but I'm not a big fan of Life Support either. The choice to upgrade it or not essentially boils down to whether or not you choose your guns based on perks.

Stats wise, I can vouch for Cocytus as it's the only primary I have at 300 plus.

*snip*.

thanks for the feedback!

Ocho

I thought i was the only one who felt this way!!!

It is by far the most horrid weapon and armor design in Destiny... like by a fucking large margin.

I want it to infuse blues mostly... why is it that blue level gear is some of the best designed (visually)?

I'm looking into infusing as well, can't handle this look.

Bungie made pretty good changes to interface in terms of Int/Disc/Str stats, those segmented bars and cooldowns are easy to understand.
I feel like they need to do something similar to Armor/Agility/Restoration. Weapon perk that gives you +2 Agi still confuses me.
Is it a big enough number to notice during gameplay? Is it not? I think they don't even show any numbers for those stats on your character screen, only bars.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Stupid game. 1 AFK and another just pushing me without doing anything in this Heroic. Awesome.

Destiny is a waste of time doing activities alone. Damn you blueberries.

PuMa

I enjoy Strongbow, I plan on buying a pack for my alma mater homecoming this weekend. I'm so glad I found out about cider, I hate the taste of beer.

Try Crabbies. Technically still a beer (ginger beer), but it drinks more like a cider. Super tasty.

Mindlog

Hey. Hey. Hey.
The new media player on PS4 is stupid.
Like really stupid.

It reminds me of the time all those stupid MP3 players came along all bloated, but never better than Winamp.

Am I missing something?

k1t4j

So.. I can't do the daily because it tells me "It requires Eris Morn quest completion"

WTF? and I have no abandoned quests in the kiosk and Eris does not have anything for me

Born2Live

I enjoy Strongbow, I plan on buying a pack for my alma mater homecoming this weekend. I'm so glad I found out about cider, I hate the taste of beer.

Rekorderlig and Kopparberg are the king of ciders. Some of the flavours they do are lovely.

Try Crabbies. Technically still a beer (ginger beer), but it drinks more like a cider. Super tasty.

I agree with this, Crabbies is such a refreshing drink.

Ty

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I'm gonna be away all weekend so I won't be able to restock on 3oC

Xur please don't be mad at me :(

Menome

I leave Destiny alone for ONE DAY and I miss the Sleeper Simulant? God-bloody-dammit.

What do I need to keep an eye out for to start its quest next time around?

Tecnniqe

Banned
HAHAHAHAHAHA blade dancer came at me i switched to void sword (non exotic) and blocked his strike with my attack and killed him with the next strike.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

LiK

I leave Destiny alone for ONE DAY and I miss the Sleeper Simulant? God-bloody-dammit.

What do I need to keep an eye out for to start its quest next time around?

probably just follow this thread or reddit. not sure when that quest will pop up again.

Top Bottom