• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

EL CUCO

HAHAHAHAHAHA blade dancer came at me i switched to void sword (non exotic) and blocked his strike with my attack and killed him with the next strike.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
Seriously, this is where the sword's strength is in PvP. If you learn how to block and counter, you're going to do very well with a Sword.
The only thing that can take down a hammer bro :p
Bolt-Caster says hi.

Tecnniqe

Banned
How the Sleeper in Crucible?

ppsjdq31vgjmhntniwzh.gif

Axoman

Stability is useless on the sleeper, right? I figure since it's single shot, and really low rate of fire, stability won't affect anything. Therefore, I should prioritize other stats.

Also, about that sleeper vs. Atheon video: someone do the same thing (weapons of light + tether) but use gjallarhorn so I can tell if it's good or not.

But seriously, can someone get a group together here and recreate that sleeper simulant vs. Atheon video, except with g-horns? I really want to see a kill time comparison. If on xbone, I can even help out.

Before TTK came out, we killed atheon with all gjallarhorns in about the same amount of time with no weapons of light. This was prior to nerf as well.

Atheon doesn't get hit by first rocket until about the 24 second mark of Time's Vengeance and is dead by 15-16 seconds of Time's Vengeance.

http://xboxclips.com/Axoman909/a01fd608-8d74-46ab-84da-38307859763d/embed

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
So if I get all the calcified fragements before doing the Touch of Malice quest will it automatically complete later bits where I needed to collect them or does it screw you?

Tecnniqe

Banned
So if I get all the calcified fragements before doing the Touch of Malice quest will it automatically complete later bits where I needed to collect them or does it screw you?

As long as you do the "get 5" before you collect everything you should be fine.

Well wasn't G-Horn nerfed? So it wouldn't be accurate to test it vs SS now.

There was a video a while back (Vanilla times) where a group had 6 Horns and they killed Heroic Atheon in like 17 seconds or something.
Uh sure, wolfpack rounds do less damage. I know the video. However, that was before weapons of light affected rockets (with any significance) and before tether was a thing. I still want to see it in comparison to the sleeper video. It probably still can perform the fastest Atheon kill.

noomi

Someone earlier said the Suros ARI-45 was good.

Tried mine out during lunch and I did not do too well with it, switched back to my exotic suros, and BAM, much better!

Before TTK came out, we killed atheon with all gjallarhorns in about the same amount of time with no weapons of light. This was prior to nerf as well.

Atheon doesn't get hit by first rocket until about the 24 second mark of Time's Vengeance and is dead by 15-16 seconds of Time's Vengeance.

http://xboxclips.com/Axoman909/a01fd608-8d74-46ab-84da-38307859763d/embed
Right, I'm aware of how fast ghorn used to kill Atheon. However, things have changed now (wolfpack damage reduction, weapons of light working, shadowshot/melting point) such that I think it'd be cool to reevaluate and see where things stand. See if the king still reigns.

LTWood12

I'm wondering when we're going to end up having to kick the Speaker's ass. Guaranteed that he has some kind of crazy 'final form.' I want the guy's mask.

Top Bottom