• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
gotta wait for the Cabal raid. best armor.

eh, that'd be good too. Anything would be better than the Hive and Fallen-themed crap we've had to put up with so far. But maaaan I love that Warmind aesthetic. Armor that all looks like the Feedback Fence and guns that all look like the Sleeper and Pocket Infinity? YES PLEASE

Man, besides how awesome the aesthetics of everything Rasputin is (he is also my favorite character in the game and the most intriguing), imagine how cool a Rasputin raid would be! Dope classical music playing through out..check. Cool high tech looking areas...check. Crazy AI machine fucking with you at every turn...check. Ahhhhh man, I haven't really thought of it until today with all the SS stuff, but a Rasputin raid could be incredible.

Edit: It would be really appropriate to have raid puzzles involving music too if it was a Rasputin raid. God damn it, why did I do this to myself. This is all I can think of now.

rNilla

fuuuuuck that would be THE BEST

pls no more ugly fish guns and armor made out of chitin

The Cabal are trying to blow up Rasputin. Let's get 'em. And get some sweet raid loot.

Man, besides how awesome the aesthetics of everything Rasputin is (he is also my favorite character in the game and the most intriguing), imagine how cool a Rasputin raid would be! Dope classical music playing through out..check. Cool high tech looking areas...check. Crazy AI machine fucking with you at every turn...check. Ahhhhh man, I haven't really thought of it until today with all the SS stuff, but a Rasputin raid could be incredible.

I'm going to be disappointed now until the next raid is this.

Tovarisc

Did King's Fall and got to do actual boss DPS on Sisters and Oryx with Stimulant, Warpriest and Golgoroth went so I wasn't able to do boss DPS.

Stimulant damage @ 290
  • ~35k / headshot to Sisters
  • ~18k / headshot to ogres and to Shade of Oryx [one in that dome]

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Sooooooooooo solar sword can throw arc cast Frisbees:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlBDYuQOurA&feature=youtu.be

SOLAR SWORD SWEATY MACHETE GOATY MCDOATY

(Source)

TnFaAh0.gif

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Just leveled gunsmith to 5 with my hunter. Gave me another exotic quest that sounds like it's to get the Last Word.

My package weapon was the Jingukogo-D shotgun that has a clip of 3.
3?
For realz?
What am I gonna do with that?

It has surrounded on it. Damage when three or more enemies are near. What are the enemies gonna do? Share the bullet damage. I'm sure they are just gonna volunteer to hold there heads together for me. Maybe if I can convince them I'm taking a selfie for them.

Hey hey. I want to kill you guys. But first....
How about a selfie?

I want to believe Rasputin will be a Boss in Destiny 2, The guardian probably killed the Mars warmind, hinted on the Sleeper Warsat quest, the Marwarsat is not him but CHSM.

It would be amazing to use high tech square armor

Deku Tree

I have the Suros ARI-45 with

Perfect Balance + Hand-Laid Stock = a then sliver away from max stability

And then to top it off it has

Glass Half Full

SoGood.gif

No idea if I got it from a rank up package, or if it was a previous gunsmith roll, but I am loving it so far... don't mind the reduced range at all.

Axoman

Right, I'm aware of how fast ghorn used to kill Atheon. However, things have changed now (wolfpack damage reduction, weapons of light working, shadowshot/melting point) such that I think it'd be cool to reevaluate and see where things stand. See if the king still reigns.

I'd be willing to bet horns with weapons of light would be at least as good as what it was in my video, if not a bit better. The weapons of light buff should make up for the nerf to wolfpack rounds.

PSA: If you pick up one brick of heavy ammo while SS equipped, you get 2 rounds. Instead, switch to your sword, pick up heavy, switch back to SS and you'll have full 7 rounds from single brick.

Did King's Fall and got to do actual boss DPS on Sisters and Oryx with Stimulant, Warpriest and Golgoroth went so I wasn't able to do boss DPS.

Stimulant damage @ 290
  • ~35k / headshot to Sisters
  • ~18k / headshot to ogres and to Shade of Oryx [one in that dome]

Curious to see what it'll do at 310. ToM is better right now for Sisters. 5,700 damage a hit with a pretty quick fire rate. 7,900 with WoL.

k1t4j

Can I join someone doing the daily heroic please?

I can't start the dam mission because it tells me I need to do an Eris quest.....

Top Bottom