• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

OkayRene

I don't admire the task of having to come up with new weapon perks every release/year. It starting to feel like they're already running out of ideas.

The problem is that its signature perk (Front Lines) is almost unnoticeable. It's not worth an exotic slot because of that. Other than that, it's a pretty solid gun though.

Idk, I can definitely notice the fire rate increase and decreased recoil when front lines is active. I tear it up when I use mine. Plus don't sleep on crowd control, I was getting double kills like crazy with Fabian.

PuMa

I love Giant Bomb. I really do.

But I think they need to stop talking about Destiny.
I feel so bad for anyone that is on the fence with Destiny and is a Giant Bomb listener.
They talk with a lot of confidence but they know less about this game than my 9 year old son.

Listening to them talk about Destiny makes me question every other opinion they have shared about every other game they have ever talked about.

I can't stand any of their conversations, but I'm obvi in the minority there.

LTWood12

Fabian Strategy is a great auto rifle in the current meta, but the fact that it's exotic renders it way less useful compared to something like the Zhalo. But I love the feel of it. If it were legendary I'd rock it all the time.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
All of the class-specific exotics feel like they should just be legendaries with the possible exception of Ace of Spades for being the only handcannon that's not hot garbage in PvE right now (haven't gotten an Imago Loop, in fairness)

Ocho

So when do I need to redeem my gunsmith orders? I tried yesterday but it wouldn't let me order more (as if I had already ordered for this week).

recks

Well, if you're using Touch of Malice on Oryx and you want to snipe the ogres, I guess it's useful there. Or if you just doing PvE with another primary exotic.
I don't know if Triple Tap is of any help killing the Ogres tbh, I think it takes 4(?) precision shots from a high impact sniper to kill one, so I don't think Triple Tap is that useful there.

LordofPwn

DpkeRKl.png

oryx with the predictive grammar correction

LiK

I love Giant Bomb. I really do.

But I think they need to stop talking about Destiny.
I feel so bad for anyone that is on the fence with Destiny and is a Giant Bomb listener.
They talk with a lot of confidence but they know less about this game than my 9 year old son.

Listening to them talk about Destiny makes me question every other opinion they have shared about every other game they have ever talked about.

They have the best convos about Destiny. I relisten to them all the time.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
They have the best convos about Destiny. I relisten to them all the time.

Really?

I liked how they didn't shy away from talking the very real issues the game has. They did an awesome job in year one of basically standing up for the gamers. But their TTK conversations can be bad.
One guy on the team started playing destiny again and is really enjoying it. Jeff shared his rather negative opinions about the Kings Fall raid during this weeks podcast.
This other guy sounded much less excited now because what's the point in progressing forward if the end game content is so poor?

LiK

Really?

I liked how they didn't shy away from talking the very real issues the game has. They did an awesome job in year one of basically standing up for the gamers. But their TTK conversations can be bad.
One guy on the team started playing destiny again and is really enjoying it. Jeff shared his rather negative opinions about the Kings Fall raid during this weeks podcast.
This other guy sounded much less excited now because what's the point in progressing forward if the end game content is so poor?

Good honest gripes that I can relate to. Jeff has warmed up to it with TTK. I enjoy the talks a lot. They make it entertaining. :)

Are you talking about Fabian Strategy? I've used it a bit. Am I missing something, or does that gun suck ass?

Heard nothing but bad things about it. I am a bit salty that outta all the gun types they give us AR.

Klyka

Banned
Really?

How the fuck is King's Fall "poor".

Fucking Giant Bomb/Opinions.

darthbob

Fabian Strategy is just so... bad.

In comparison to AoS and Tlaloc it's literally an insult to Titans.

Good honest gripes that I can relate to. Jeff has warmed up to it with TTK. I enjoy the talks a lot. They make it entertaining. :)

Heard nothing but bad things about it. I am a bit salty that outta all the gun types they give us AR.

It was either gonna be an AR or a PR. Would've preferred a PR that is low ROF high impact with similar perks to FS.

flkraven

I've heard it's broken actually. It's supposed to fire quicker when enemies get closer I believe, but the fire rate never changes.

I got the "Truth" rocket launcher and someone else in my team got "Telesto" from the third chest in the raid. I know people said you could get exotics from that chest, but I just wasn't expecting it.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor

Have you listened to his comments this week now that he has played the Kings Fall raid?
Warmed up was last week. This week he is Debbie Downer.

Debbie says:
* Now I have this best guns but there is nothing to do with them. No point in playing more *

gdt

Ok I'm missing 1 calcified fragment in the T2 CoO. But getting stolen runes is a pain then I gotta hope the right fight comes up? I don't even know which fight it is.

Top Bottom