• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

PuMa

Cmon...it's not even that bad. I really like Mr Fruit but whatever! Opinions, and I respect him.

TL;DW: He goes on a crazy killstreak with the gun and it looks fantastic.

First I've heard of him. I get he's going for a persona there, but it's definitely not for me.

Egads

Maybe I should stream in Arnold voice and just make fun of everything

I suck in pvp tho

Yes, please do. Now THAT would be entertainment.

LTWood12

Kindred. Spirit.

P2003-0602-2.gif

LiK

Have you listened to his comments this week now that he has played the Kings Fall raid?
Warmed up was last week. This week he is Debbie Downer.

Debbie says:
* Now I have this best guns but there is nothing to do with them. No point in playing more *

That's alright. Jeff isn't easily impressed but he did say he enjoyed his time with the raid AND he tried making a second character. So he's still playing. Brad is all in so it's cool.

Klyka

Banned
Have you listened to his comments this week now that he has played the Kings Fall raid?
Warmed up was last week. This week he is Debbie Downer.

Debbie says:
* Now I have this best guns but there is nothing to do with them. No point in playing more *

When i tuned into the stream of them doing King's Fall from time to time The man always had the expression of "Why am I here? What is this? I hate this. I hate everything. Kill me now" on his face. I think that's his face almost always when I see him in anything though.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Fabian Strategy talk:

Defender Titan and Fabian Strategy is awesome fun times. Get in close to enemies, punch to get your overshield and reload speed buff and just go ape on all the enemies near.
Armour of Light bubble and Fabian? Awesome combo.

I had to completely change my play style to find a sweet spot with the Fabian Strategy but now it's my Cabal destroying gun of choice.

PuMa

Fabian Strategy talk:

Defender Titan and Fabian Strategy is awesome fun times. Get in close to enemies, punch to get your overshield and reload speed buff and just go ape on all the enemies near.
Armour of Light bubble and Fabian? Awesome combo.

I had to completely change my play style to find a sweet spot with the Fabian Strategy but now it's my Cabal destroying gun of choice.

Have you tried bubble plus Immobius??? The real deal, right there.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
When i tuned into the stream of them doing King's Fall from time to time The man always had the expression of "Why am I here? What is this? I hate this. I hate everything. Kill me now" on his face. I think that's his face almost always when I see him in anything though.

Turns out he was really really sick. So maybe his memories of the raid are soured because he felt like he was dying.
But he doesn't enjoy the game. Therefore I feel he should be prefacing all of his opinions about Destiny by telling listeners that important piece of info.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
Gonna try again for the new day. Back at work - can jump in on my Vita in just a bit and I need a post golgo defeat checkpoint for those two shards real bad!!

Please Gaf! I <3 ya!

phen0m24

Fabian Strategy talk:

Armour of Light bubble and (Immobius and) Fabian? Awesome combo.

FTFY true

Listen to my favorite mountain lion
Have you tried bubble plus Immobius??? The real deal, right there.

Really?

I liked how they didn't shy away from talking the very real issues the game has. They did an awesome job in year one of basically standing up for the gamers. But their TTK conversations can be bad.
One guy on the team started playing destiny again and is really enjoying it. Jeff shared his rather negative opinions about the Kings Fall raid during this weeks podcast.
This other guy sounded much less excited now because what's the point in progressing forward if the end game content is so poor?

Jeff wasn't really negative on the raid? Just the platforming I think. But he was mostly positive on it IIRC.

Silvard

I'm so fucking pissed AAAARGH. This stupid calculator kept reassuring me at every step that I could get my collection bought Red Death to 310. I had enough weapons to go by minimum steps one at a time, but nooo, you can save marks and shards and stuff, the calculator said.

6W9l99d.jpg

Fuck you calculator, I'll never trust a calculator again.

LiK

I'm so fucking pissed AAAARGH. This stupid calculator kept reassuring me at every step that I could get my collection bought Red Death to 310. I had enough weapons to go by minimum steps one at a time, but nooo, you can save marks and shards and stuff, the calculator said.

6W9l99d.jpg

Getting ready for Trials?

Juraash

6W9l99d.jpg

Happened to me with my Tlaloc and my first raid primary. Also the error caused me to drop below 300 at the time. Was salty as fuuuuuckkk about that. Definitely do not trust the calc.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Jeff wasn't really negative on the raid? Just the platforming I think. But he was mostly positive on it IIRC.

I didn't feel like he was telling others that they should keep working on leveling their light up because the raid was worth their time and was a good experience.
I felt he was questioning what the point was?

I'm going to listen again. If anyone is interested in checking out their latest podcast their Destiny talk starts at the 39:00 minute mark.

6W9l99d.jpg

Happened to me with my Saint-14, quite annoying but whatever. When I get a 310 one I'll infuse the 309 one into something else.

Same thing happened to me the other night with my Graviton Forfeit. Now its at 309. Damn stinkin calculators, who do they think they are?

Is anyone still doing CoO? Have 4 stolen runes and 1 antiquted rune and would like assistance

Edit: PSN: goldenmegazx

Edit 2: actually have to be off in 20min so nevermind

Mets9

Ok, I'm kinda confused: I'm lvl 8 and I have 2 weapons, one with a green background with 35 atk and one with a regular background with 45 or so...which one should I keep? I see the green background one can sort of get experience, does it level up and get more atk or it's something particular?
What should I do with weapons and armor parts that I don't use?

Top Bottom