• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

chewydogg

Adam what's up man? Haven't seen you around much.

Most of the last month we've been getting moved into a new house. Havent found much free time to play. The last week I've been at Disney World. Currently on my way back to Louisville, sitting in traffic on 285 outside of Atlanta. :(

Afrocious

Wtf. People posting good music ITT.

Looking for people to do this strike to get my SS

Also gonna do some PvP. Wanna get a GAF train going so I can pretend I'm having fun in PvP.

Solar sword =

iz8bSXKAdegau.gif

Team Solar.

Team Solar all the way

Lee

Ok, I'm kinda confused: I'm lvl 8 and I have 2 weapons, one with a green background with 35 atk and one with a regular background with 45 or so...which one should I keep? I see the green background one can sort of get experience, does it level up and get more atk or it's something particular?
What should I do with weapons and armor parts that I don't use?

Hey! Welcome. Go with whatever gives you a higher light value, and ignore all upgrade nodes on weapon and armor. You'll be getting new pieces constantly, so never upgrade anything until you're light 300.
Slight exaggeration, but really you should save your materials.

Most of the last month we've been getting moved into a new house. Havent found much free time to play. The last week I've been at Disney World. Currently on my way back to Louisville, sitting in traffic on 485 outside of Atlanta. :(

I get to sit in Atlanta traffic everyday. I know your struggles.

Mets9

Hey! Welcome. Go with whatever gives you a higher light value, and ignore all upgrade nodes on weapon and armor. You'll be getting new pieces constantly, so never upgrade anything until you're light 300.
Slight exaggeration, but really you should save your materials.
Thank you :) so I should use the regular one with higher atk, right?
Since light is my average atk/def, if I understood correctly

SkylineRKR

Played daily Salvage and dusted off the Hopscotch for it.

Yeah, though I love Hawksaw a lot, Hop is still the ultimate Pulse Rifle. Its perfect. Have 100 stab on it, and feeding frenzy + headseaker. Ridiculous. Too bad it'll be useless in IB.

Mets9

Thanks everyone guys, you're so nice!
I would like to keep playing now, but I have to stop or I'm going to be a zombie tomorrow at work <.<

RickD

Had a really productive couple of hours tonight. Got home and got straight into the Sleeper Strike. Did that first time, quite a hard strike really. Just as i was finishing it, a mate invited me to a party and asked if I wanted to help him get his solar Exotic sword.
Said yes, as i needed to do mine as well
So we ran it once, but he killed the boss first instead of the warden. Not all bad though, as i got the helmet drop.
so we ran it again and we got our swords.

all in all, not a bad couple of hours

Only quests left are the raid related ones to do. Don't know when i'll get chance / time to do it unfortunately.

http://destinystatus.com/psn/RickaliciousD

matmanx1

The raid Pulse Rifle is probably the best PvE primary in the game right now. I really don't get people obsession with the Hung Jury.

Late to the party on this but Hung Jury just feels fantastic to use. It has high stability and less "bounce" than most other scout rifles. Plus is sounds and looks amazing and it has very good perks. Extended mag means I have 20 rounds in the chamber and if I am landing critical hits consistently I can easily get 25 rounds before I have to reload which means better damage over time.

So it is a combination of things. Looks, sound, handling, perks, stability are all pretty good and that adds up to a great gun.

So are all those people crazy about finding clues leading to the SS, and that entire subreddit dedicated to it. Are they pretty upset? The 'quest' was bad, and the gun is mediocre.

gdt

Anyone need to do Fears Embrace Touch of Malice version? Don't really need to finish it just kill the wizard.

Ps4 gdt5016

someday

Banned
I think that you have to level up the sword AFTER you finish the pvp part to get another quest to pop up on the same character. It might be glitched for you.

I recommend you give that sword back to your hunter, complete the mission on dreadnaught with warlock, and once you are at the collect resources + ability kills part, give the sword back to warlock and see if the quest procs.

I responded to this yesterday and I wanted to say thank you again for the advice. I did this after killing the guy in the dreadnaught and presented both swords to Shaxx. He gave me the materials missions for both swords! I am so happy that I don't have to delete my hunter and start over for the arc exotic sword! I actually lost some sleep over it last night lol. I may have a problem...

zewone

So are all those people crazy about finding clues leading to the SS, and that entire subreddit dedicated to it. Are they pretty upset? The 'quest' was bad, and the gun is mediocre.

I would be. I'm disappointed and I didn't put in nearly the time or energy they did.

Such a missed opportunity.

My Hunter has the 'dismantle 10 rare Sniper Rifles' quest. I accidentally dismantled a legendary and three rares on my Warlock before I remembered.

xl3hnac5geym.gif

Top Bottom